Dramacow Laura Kate Dale / Laura K Buzz / Joshua Dale / Laurawesome / joshany12 - Fake "leaker", autistic tranny, popcorn fucker

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
Not really related to any current news, but I was hopping about Youtube watching various playthroughs of Sayonara Wild Hearts (music/rhythm game) and Laura happened to have covered it so I checked it out. Literally every other word our of her mouth was "gay". I thought these types of queer people were a stereotype but it seems there's some exceptions to the rule.

Toxinophile

"I was cringe once, and it was FUCKING GLORIOUS"
kiwifarms.net

Parklife

"It's pronounced PAS-ketti" - Mussolini,1946
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't this textbook objectification of women? Reducing their personality onto a single object? Or rather, reductively claiming a woman's vagina is part of her personality? I mean I know Josh has fetishizes being a woman but this incredibly warped view of women is on a while nother level of creepiness.
The dude is such a fetishist he’s gone so far as to turn his dick inside out just so he can have constant access to an axewound vagina

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Get your pre-order locked and loaded, only one week away.......
1612178475688.png
Please keep an eye out for a .PDF of this trainwreck when it releases Feb 4th, 2021. Many internet stickers and laughs for the bounty hunter who brings in the manuscript!

he should never play System Shock II then - the spiders there are notoriously nasty, even for non-arachnophobes
I had to check a wiki to make sure you weren't lying, I don't remember spiders in the game at all. Although I think that speaks to the game's incredible design with the monkeys, midwives, robots and various corrupted Many that I forgot there were space spiders.

Last edited:

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
I mean I know I’m super late to this discussion but... is the book literally just stills of video game characters asses with a “witty” critique by a man who thought he was a woman and cut off his own dick?

like, is it gonna be 16bit Mario or like Mario Galaxy ass? What does he learn from these asses? Will he try to tie them into his sad life by comparing Pikmen ass to his realization he is a self hating gay man?

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
No reviews yet, but here's the faintest taste of this strange tome:
1612555656844.png 1612555693047.png1612555726559.png
1612555761342.png 1612555813437.png
1612555867239.png 1612555915203.png
1612555958964.png

Backers and sycophants are proudly tweeting images of them holding their physical copies:
1612556415323.png 1612556454593.png
Before this book even hit Amazon's shelves to collect dust, they've already got another one in the works:
1612556212175.png
"Hi all. I'm looking to hire a trans / non binary artist in the coming months to work on illustrating a children's book about dysphoria, personified as a monster. If you'd be interested, I'd love a link to your portfolio, and info about your page rates etc."

I can't wait, new KF unofficial mascot on the way :story:

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net

Mr Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
So now this shitty no talent grifter is trying to claim more oppresshun points.
Not trying to be mean to anyone with ADHD but given what a lying exaggerator LKD is I cant take anything he says seriously, even on serious subjects.
Is this just an excuse for why he doesnt actually write about videogames but just pixelated asses? Is this is excuse for not playing videogames and yet trying to insert himself and make money off the genre and community? Hes worse than any costhot, because at least the majority of them look halfway decent.
nonono.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Duncan Hills Coffee

Whaddya mean booze ain't food?!
kiwifarms.net
No reviews yet, but here's the faintest taste of this strange tome:
View attachment 1898755 View attachment 1898757View attachment 1898760
View attachment 1898761 View attachment 1898762
View attachment 1898765 View attachment 1898767
View attachment 1898769

Backers and sycophants are proudly tweeting images of them holding their physical copies:
View attachment 1898777 View attachment 1898779
Before this book even hit Amazon's shelves to collect dust, they've already got another one in the works:
View attachment 1898772
"Hi all. I'm looking to hire a trans / non binary artist in the coming months to work on illustrating a children's book about dysphoria, personified as a monster. If you'd be interested, I'd love a link to your portfolio, and info about your page rates etc."

I can't wait, new KF unofficial mascot on the way :story:
"with Guest Contributor Mark Meer"

What the fuck, how'd he get the voice actor for Commander Shepard to contribute to this?

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
So now this shitty no talent grifter is trying to claim more oppresshun points.
Not trying to be mean to anyone with ADHD but given what a lying exaggerator LKD is I cant take anything he says seriously, even on serious subjects.
Is this just an excuse for why he doesnt actually write about videogames but just pixelated asses? Is this is excuse for not playing videogames and yet trying to insert himself and make money off the genre and community? Hes worse than any costhot, because at least the majority of them look halfway decent.
What's the complaint with ADHD and gaming? Disgaea is too grindy, MMO raids take too long?

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
The guy lives in Alberta, he needs the money. Not to mention he's totally fine doing this sort of thing.
This is third hand information at best from people who actually live in Canada, but apparently Mark Meer is a pretty chill dude who is fairly approachable and has a history of saying yes to just about anything, including lots of smaller/local projects.

Mr Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
What's the complaint with ADHD and gaming? Disgaea is too grindy, MMO raids take too long?
Ok well I wasn’t going to sit through this video but I decided to do it just 4U and pretty much its what you said with a lot of whining in between.
Most of the video is jim , the tl:dr is why the fuck is jim playing games if its this traumatic for him and laura is being a general entitled dick as per usual.
For those who dont want to watch the video (cant blame you) heres the summary. I've put this behind a spoiler so users dont need to wade through this when scrolling the thread :

Jim says he wont remember a TV series in detail if hes not viewed it for a year but will remember the general gist of it, his brain doesnt like re-watching things because adhd, this is not explained but sounds like what most people would experience

LKD says players need to be reminded after a tutorial how to play the game again

Jim sterling describes going back to a game after not playing it for months like hes going into the trenches in WW1, its "overwhelming". He likes games that repeat what you've done every 5 minutes because he cant pay attention otherwise

Jim cant play long RPG because he doesn't remember what happens at the beginning and gets lost

He needs to be handheld through games, but also complains when games give you new tutorials halfway through

Jim says its his adhd that has stopped him doing many things in life and instead makes him "lie on the floor eating crisps"

Most of this video is Jim and Laura complaining about their lives and why they are insufferable hacks

He cant play complex games-says anything that requires walking and hitting something too hard, but hes also complained about what hes dubbed walking simulators before

Jim complains about forgetting stuff but also complains about reminders, says games should give you the option to turn on/off reminders and tutorials-but also says this is a problem for adhd people, again doesn't elaborate why

Complains about a complex games not having a map-to be honest thats a fair point in some games

Laura says that games with long dialogues can be helpful but people with adhd cannot concentrate on this because its boring

MGS is tl:dr

Games need to “offer interactive ways to learn” again I thought thats just playing the game

LKD tells developers they need to remind people playing the game what they are doing in it

Jim spends the last 3 minutes saying many games nowadays exploit mental illness via gambling, this effects and discriminate against adhd people because they don't have the patience to play a game and will pay to shortcut it. This is very discriminatory against him in particular because he is impulsive

Jim talked to "some peoples relationships with video games and frankly some of the stories are heartbreaking" (After seeing this vid i'm starting to think maybe the WHO were right when they classified gaming as a mental illness if this is the kind of drivel it produces from these idiots)

Jim is a compulsive gambler and these video games a discriminating against him because he doeskin like boredom

LKD says the easier way around this is to think about adhd way before you start creating your own game as "approximately 3% of world population has adhd and that is a pretty sizeable number of gamers you can make games access able for by thinking about their specific needs"

Funnily enough some comments in the comment section said the video itself played up their adhd and because of the video they couldnt concentrate on what either of them were saying

So in conclusion after viewing this video my first thoughts are if this is the only exposure you've had to Jim and LKD you are going to think ADHD effected people are all insufferable whiny cunts but really its just them. Honestly why is Jim even bothering with videogames if they do this to him, he makes it sound torturous. And LKD thinks everything is oppressive and discriminatory, ironic given the shit hes pulled through the years.

Last edited: