Careercow Laura Loomer / @looms93 & Jack Posobiec - Cuckservative "reporters", disrupted a play, #TireGate

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Scribbler

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's... that's actually pretty good. I mean she didn't get arrested despite not giving ID and trespassing. But now I'm a little sad she didn't get arrested, for the lulz...
You think she's trying to get arrested again to set up another GoFundMe?

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
Laura definitely has a humiliation fetish. She regularly puts herself in situations where she gets mocked and ridiculed and she clearly has a thing for having her Jewishness degraded - as evidenced by her participation on Gab.

That's not even getting into all the weird stuff like wanting to piss her pants in public. I really feel like this might be a sexual thing for her.

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
Laura definitely has a humiliation fetish. She regularly puts herself in situations where she gets mocked and ridiculed and she clearly has a thing for having her Jewishness degraded - as evidenced by her participation on Gab.

That's not even getting into all the weird stuff like wanting to piss her pants in public. I really feel like this might be a sexual thing for her.
"Your hair and eyes look so good, you're like beautiful."
"Thank you."
"You're like an Aryan degenerate goddess."
"Thank you. You're Aryan too."
"I know, but I'm Jewish."

• Agree
Reactions: thejackal

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't even have to play the tard card on purpose. They play it for her because she's so obviously stupid beyond belief.
The only reason she wasn't arrested is because Pelosi wasn't home.
I love how she keeps not getting arrested because it shows how insignificant she is. She’s not worth arresting.
That was the right call, just like when she chained herself to the door at Twitter HQ, Twitter told the cops to leave her be. She's no one. She's clearly mentally ill, and feeding her delusions of persecution is counter-productive.

proteus4994

kiwifarms.net
I just realized Laura hasn't had a real job since 2017, and that was writing for TheBlaze which isn't exactly on anyone's "get rich quick" list.

Where is she getting money from? I can't imagine it's some right-wing sugar daddy like the Kochs or Adelson because they certainly aren't going to want to be associated with a nutcase like her.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Trombonista

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just realized Laura hasn't had a real job since 2017, and that was writing for TheBlaze which isn't exactly on anyone's "get rich quick" list.

Where is she getting money from? I can't imagine it's some right-wing sugar daddy like the Kochs or Adelson because they certainly aren't going to want to be associated with a nutcase like her.
Do we know anything about her background? Maybe she's a trust fund brat.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino