Careercow Laura Loomer / @looms93 & Jack Posobiec - Cuckservative "reporters", disrupted a play, #TireGate

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I actually somewhat feel bad for her, what does she even have in her life besides this.
She looks like a potato, has no future outside of being a political grifter and even then she is banned from all platforms. It's not even like she is dangerous or does anything bad all she does is stand around Jacks house and hangs around Mexicans, as far as "far right" people go she is basically that annoying little dog down the road at yapps at the fence when you walk past.

Can someone just buy her a cat or something that will give her the attention she really needs?
I’m a saner society, she would have settled down with a nice Jewish boy and would be working on baby #2. Even though Loomer in her current state shouldn’t be having children, I wonder with these crazy dangerhairs if they are sublimating maternal instincts by being a crazy cat lady #woke on politics.

Spunt

bwup
kiwifarms.net
Christ, being bugfuck crazy sure messes up your face. Go back to page 3/4 of this thread, those pictures are only a couple of years old. She wasn't exactly beautiful, but she didn't look like the back of a bus either. Either that or as someone said she's had bad plastic surgery. She looks like Cher, but Cher is 72.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
Christ, being bugfuck crazy sure messes up your face. Go back to page 3/4 of this thread, those pictures are only a couple of years old. She wasn't exactly beautiful, but she didn't look like the back of a bus either. Either that or as someone said she's had bad plastic surgery. She looks like Cher, but Cher is 72.
I had to double check her age...25. She looks like one of those old women who know they are ugly/not good looking, and therefore cake their faces in tonnes of makeup to try to hide it.
"My life is ruined...I don't have my twitter or instagram whaaaa". Literally no different than one of these thots, except she's selling an exceptional form of conservatism instead of flashing her tits.

Thought precriminal

Quota exceeded. Precrime arrest imminent.
kiwifarms.net
The interesting thing about cosmetic surgery I've noticed is that once you do it and it heals you may look slightly better, but your appearance deteriorates faster than if you had done nothing.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
She seem like the stealth type to you?
It's not like you could just make a new email, maybe go to the dollar store and buy one of these sim cards for 5 bucks to open a completely legit/verified and anonymous account?

She needs the attention. It's one of the reasons Jack was actually smart when she chained herself to one of his doors. Don't arrest her, let her be an autist for a day, starve her of her much needed attention and she'll get tired and go away.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not like you could just make a new email, maybe go to the dollar store and buy one of these sim cards for 5 bucks to open a completely legit/verified and anonymous account?

She needs the attention. It's one of the reasons Jack was actually smart when she chained herself to one of his doors. Don't arrest her, let her be an autist for a day, starve her of her much needed attention and she'll get tired and go away.
Yeah, they played that stunt exactly right. She was clearly wanting to be arrested so she could play the free speech martyr card, and Twitter denied her that, and she ended up making herself look like the unstable loon she is.

Lemonhead

Lemonhead
kiwifarms.net
I actually somewhat feel bad for her, what does she even have in her life besides this.
She looks like a potato, has no future outside of being a political grifter and even then she is banned from all platforms. It's not even like she is dangerous or does anything bad all she does is stand around Jacks house and hangs around Mexicans, as far as "far right" people go she is basically that annoying little dog down the road at yapps at the fence when you walk past.

Can someone just buy her a cat or something that will give her the attention she really needs?

I'm not a big fan of Mike Enoch. His politics is not my politics. But I value freedom of speech and, ideally, I'd like to live in a country in which people can freely express their political views without fear of persecution.

A couple of years ago, Trump won a Presidential election. Soon thereafter, Mike Enoch, and a bunch of other controversial pro-Trumpers, got doxed. When this happened, an angry mob of antifa spastics descended on him and did everything they could to make his life painful. Mike lost his job and livelihood. Soon thereafter he lost his apartment and was out on the street. Then he lost his marriage when his wife deserted him. He was all alone, broke, unemployable, homeless and isolated.

Then Laura Loomer came along. At this time, in addition to his other hardships, Mike was getting death threats from antifa lunatics and then Laura came along and decided to tell these psychos where his mother lived. The Antifa sent Mike messages saying "we're going to fucking kill you" and, in response to this, Laura sent out a tweet and told these people "this is his mother's address".

Right now, Laura is just getting a taste of her own medicine. There is an old adage that goes "treat others the way that you yourself wish to be treated". Right now, Laura is being treated in exactly the same way that she treats others except that, unlike Laura, the tech giants aren't trying to dox her or persecute members of her family.

Her victim, Mike Enoch, has endured far greater hardships that Laura Loomer has. He has suffered everything that Laura has suffered, and more, and he has endured his persecutions with far greater dignity. Laura Loomer, on the other hand, is a fucking psycho and there is literally no reason why anybody should feel sorry for her.

Last edited:

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

I'd feel bad if everything happening to her wasn't her choice.

She chose to be a vapid attention whore instead of focusing on making good content, she chose to interrupt those events, she chose to post inflammatory comments to social media, she chose to chain herself to Twitter, she chose to not work out, etc.

If she made one mistake and improved, but everyone still shit on her for years after, I'd feel bad. However, this isn't the case. She has consistently fucked up, is currently fucking up, and will most likely continue to fuck up until the end of time.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a big fan of Mike Enoch. His politics is not my politics. But I value freedom of speech and, ideally, I'd like to live in a country in which people can freely express their political views without fear of persecution.

A couple of years ago, Trump won a Presidential election. Soon thereafter, Mike Enoch, and a bunch of other controversial pro-Trumpers, got doxed. When this happened, an angry mob of antifa spastics descended on him and did everything they could to make his life painful. Mike lost his job and livelihood. Soon thereafter he lost his apartment and was out on the street. Then he lost his marriage when his wife deserted him. He was all alone, broke, unemployable, homeless and isolated.

Then Laura Loomer came along. At this time, in addition to his other hardships, Mike was getting death threats from antifa lunatics and then Laura came along and decided to tell these psychos where his mother lived. The Antifa sent Mike messages saying "we're going to fucking kill you" and, in response to this, Laura sent out a tweet and told these people "this is his mother's address".

Right now, Laura is just getting a taste of her own medicine. There is an old adage that goes "treat others the way that you yourself wish to be treated". Right now, Laura is being treated in exactly the same way that she treats others except that, unlike Laura, the tech giants aren't trying to dox her or persecute members of her family.

Her victim, Mike Enoch, has endured far greater hardships that Laura Loomer has. He has suffered everything that Laura has suffered, and more, and he has endured his persecutions with far greater dignity. Laura Loomer, on the other hand, is a fucking psycho and there is literally no reason why anybody should feel sorry for her.
Yep. She is a piece of shit and karma hasn’t treated her kindly this last year or two.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
I hope someone can follow up on the DMCA thing @Null brought up on stream. This "New Right Media" company trying to get her embarrassment censored off of google would be peak Jew hypocrisy considering her alleged stance on censorship.
And identity politics.
She's literally an SJW, but she pushes for conservative ideals instead of liberal.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino