Careercow Laura Loomer / @looms93 & Jack Posobiec - Cuckservative "reporters", disrupted a play, #TireGate

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then he lost his marriage when his wife deserted him. He was all alone, broke, unemployable, homeless and isolated.
To be fair on this count if you're going to be a huge nazi online it's probably best not to marry a jewish girl.

Everything else though yeah, Loomer thinks its okay to do that to people when she doesn't like them. But god forbid she get banned for acting like a ridiculous aggressive lunatic 24/7.

Arm Pit Cream

Tangerine Sniffer #downwitharmcream
kiwifarms.net
To be fair on this count if you're going to be a huge nazi online it's probably best not to marry a jewish girl.
Try telling that to Laura, she's obsessed with nazi dick.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes but Laura is also insane so...
She's 25, and a lot of mental illnesses onset in the early 20s, so I wonder if she's got some form of delusional disorder that makes her see conspiracies everywhere. Right now, she's still lucid enough to care for herself and deal with daily life, but that could change.
I just watched the video. Her voice is at Fran Drescher levels of irritating.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
She's 25, and a lot of mental illnesses onset in the early 20s, so I wonder if she's got some form of delusional disorder that makes her see conspiracies everywhere. Right now, she's still lucid enough to care for herself and deal with daily life, but that could change.
I just watched the video. Her voice is at Fran Drescher levels of irritating.
I’m sure she has some kind of mental illness but my guess is that she’s chasing the dragon known as internet fame. She got a very brief, very minor amount of internet relevance in 2016-2017 and has been increasingly desperate to recapture it ever since. A lot like Milo. It almost seems appropriate to merge the Milo and Loomer threads together at this point. Jack Posobiec is even less relevant than Loomer in 2019, which is really saying something.

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure she's a terrible disappointment to her parents, who wanted her to marry a nice Jewish boy, make Jewish babies, and feed everyone. But hey, this is the life she chose for herself, so this is all on her. Her family should have paid more attention to her erratic behavior.

Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino