Careercow Laura Loomer / @looms93 & Jack Posobiec - Cuckservative "reporters", disrupted a play, #TireGate

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Then he lost his marriage when his wife deserted him. He was all alone, broke, unemployable, homeless and isolated.
To be fair on this count if you're going to be a huge nazi online it's probably best not to marry a jewish girl.

Everything else though yeah, Loomer thinks its okay to do that to people when she doesn't like them. But god forbid she get banned for acting like a ridiculous aggressive lunatic 24/7.

DrJonesHat

Known Troubled Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes but Laura is also insane so...
She's 25, and a lot of mental illnesses onset in the early 20s, so I wonder if she's got some form of delusional disorder that makes her see conspiracies everywhere. Right now, she's still lucid enough to care for herself and deal with daily life, but that could change.
I just watched the video. Her voice is at Fran Drescher levels of irritating.

DrJonesHat

Known Troubled Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure she's a terrible disappointment to her parents, who wanted her to marry a nice Jewish boy, make Jewish babies, and feed everyone. But hey, this is the life she chose for herself, so this is all on her. Her family should have paid more attention to her erratic behavior.

Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker

MediocreMilt

There is always time to talk about our feelings.
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Try telling that to Laura, she's obsessed with nazi dick.
Yes but Laura is also insane so...
My theory is that she's an ancient, monstrous golem created by a genuis, but vengeful, kabbalistic rabbi who crafted her with the purpose and qualities of a type of life-destroying, banshee-voiced, succubus to stalk the enemies of the Jewish people. She had lain dormant in a long forgotten German bunker since World War II, until woken by the call of nazi podcasts traveling through the airwaves 5 or so years ago. In prior times of Jewish need, she only had a year or two to complete her bloody, heinous acts before her form started deteriorating, and she'd have to return to the deep hollows of the earth for a long, restorative "beauty" sleep. Nowadays, though, she's been able to extend her reign of terror and madness with the aid of modern medical science's plastic surgery procedures, and also the camouflage of a world infested with many, many freaks almost as hideously and ball-chillingly monstrous as herself.

She's 25, and a lot of mental illnesses onset in the early 20s, so I wonder if she's got some form of delusional disorder that makes her see conspiracies everywhere. Right now, she's still lucid enough to care for herself and deal with daily life, but that could change.
I just watched the video. Her voice is at Fran Drescher levels of irritating.
25? Wow, I thought she was at least a decade older than that.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yes. And Wil Wheaton's wife. And this stolen valor lolcow from weeb wars.
And also George Ciccariello-Maher. The professor who got trolled by people after some joke white genocide tweet backfired and then was recently cancel'd by twitter outrage mobs calling him a pedo because his GF was early 20s and they don't know what pedophilia means.

Arm Pit Cream

Down in Pumpkin Hill I gots to find my lost piece
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Israel, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the IDF, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Hezbollah, and I have over 6000000 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in all the Mossad. You are nothing to me but just another Palestinian child. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that drek to me over the Internet? Think again, goyim. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, schmoe. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, schnook. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Haganah and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the our world, you schlong. If only you could have known what unholy retribution(עונש משמים) your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, schmuck.

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
Laura Loomer has announced a $3 billion lawsuit against Facebook.

I'm currently downloading the video and waiting for Archive. I'll edit this post and include the links when done.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Laura Loomer has announced a $3 billion lawsuit against Facebook.

I'm currently downloading the video and waiting for Archive. I'll edit this post and include the links when done.
"Laura Loomer may be on the verge of becoming one of the world's youngest billionaires. "

Oh yeah, is that what she's gonna be? She's gonna walk out of this a billionaire?

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna need an update on whether or not she is still trying to force "Loomered" into the public consciousness.

One thing I notice about her is she is really bad at acting and even basic performing. It's like, okay you're dressing up like a Mexican stereotype with a giant sombrero and poncho, but she ends up just standing there looking awkward and confused. Just like in that Twitter waiting room.

If someone asks what Laura Loomer does, the only answer is "she does stunts in public and records them." That has to be it, right? Okay, but then you need to at least have basic skills to make it enjoyable to watch.
Literally everything she does is so low energy and shy and confused. Start a podcast or something Laura, build yourself some sort of personality that people want to hear, then you being banned from social media like Enoch won't matter as much. Figure it out, woman. If you wanna be such an advocate for Israel stop chasing alt-right dick, if you want to be a tradthot then stop acting like an unhinged psycho, if you want to be a media commentator then produce something, if you want to be on camera then figure out how to be charismatic. Make an actual thing people want to consume.

MediocreMilt

There is always time to talk about our feelings.
kiwifarms.net
Literally everything she does is so low energy and shy and confused. Start a podcast or something Laura, build yourself some sort of personality that people want to hear, then you being banned from social media like Enoch won't matter as much.
lol nah. storming stage plays and breaking into politicians' houses is easier

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Laura Loomer may be on the verge of becoming one of the world's youngest billionaires. "

Oh yeah, is that what she's gonna be? She's gonna walk out of this a billionaire?
You know how people will rack up massive credit card bills because they think the end of the world is coming? I hope Laura does it thinking sheʻs going to win this lolsuit.

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
Finally, about time someone took that Facebook outfit down a peg! Now do one where you sue Bill Gates for forcing you into sexual slavery by mind control though your monitor.

Lol, it's not like she has anything better to do than file shotgun lawsuits.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino