Careercow Laura Loomer / @looms93 - Cuckservative "reporter", disrupted a play, #TireGate, ran for Congress and lost

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net

Karl der Grosse

Shuck them britches, Tommy. Them panties, too.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dems have control of the judicial branch. Lol

The Dems don't need to replace the judiciary with leftists who support jack-boot leftism. All the Dems need to do is cow judges into doing what they want or simply stepping aside, whether through blackmail, threats of force against the judges, or, most ideally for the Dems, threats against any particular judge's family. That being said, they're going to try to get rid of them all anyway.

At some point in Biden's first term, I fully expect that the Democrats will try a mass impeachment against all judges confirmed during Trump's turn. Of course, that would be unconstitutional and unprecedented. Surely that will stop them, they have such a deep reverence for the Constitution and precedence.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
The Dems don't need to replace the judiciary with leftists who support jack-boot leftism. All the Dems need to do is cow judges into doing what they want or simply stepping aside, whether through blackmail, threats of force against the judges, or, most ideally for the Dems, threats against any particular judge's family. That being said, they're going to try to get rid of them all anyway.

At some point in Biden's first term, I fully expect that the Democrats will try a mass impeachment against all judges confirmed during Trump's turn. Of course, that would be unconstitutional and unprecedented. Surely that will stop them, they have such a deep reverence for the Constitution and precedence.
Well, her, but also you.
Why is it that every time a Right wing cow says something stupid Kiwifarmers come flocking in to defend m'lady?

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is it that every time a Right wing cow says something stupid Kiwifarmers come flocking in to defend m'lady?
I'm not defending Loomer by saying she's stupid. I'm just noting that you are stupid too.

The world doesn't come in red and blue jerseys. The sooner you know that, the sooner you'll be less stupid.

I'm not holding my breath.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
KF leans right, and political cows attract people from A&H which leans so far to the right it makes /pol/ look like a Justice Democrats meeting.
I fully expect that the Democrats will try a mass impeachment against all judges confirmed during Trump's turn.
They won't, because
1) the moderates in the Senate wouldn't do it
2) it would set a precedent that it's ok to impeach civil servants who disagree with you.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
KF leans right
debatable.

plenty of right-wingers here, but what really happens is that the community hates both Reddit and also Boomers, so self-uncritical political takes are poorly tolerated.

because any normie site defaults to leftycuck talking points, KF appears right-wing by comparison (despite the plethora of openly left accounts that no one is perturbed by)

A&H which leans so far to the right it makes /pol/ look like a Justice Democrats meeting.
you've never actually been to /pol/, have you.

Karl der Grosse

Shuck them britches, Tommy. Them panties, too.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They won't, because
1) the moderates in the Senate wouldn't do it
2) it would set a precedent that it's ok to impeach civil servants who disagree with you.

1) Senators can be threatened, bribed, or compromised.
2)The Democrats seem pretty determined to seize total control, not just now but in the future. With that in mind, it makes perfect sense for the Democrats to set that precedent. They don't believe it will ever be used against them, because they don't plan on leaving any Republican power base intact enough to win power and wield it. I mean, who's going to be left standing after a few years of the Dems cutting down all of the tall poppies? Romney and those Lincoln Project faggots? Maybe Bill Kristol and George Will can come sleazing back, the Dems can use them to run cover for a new forever war to suck up all of the young, lower income single men with an interest in guns.

Anyway, the time is past to worry about legality and precedents. The Democrats are going to happily tear down any law and any precedent that hinders them from gaining and holding power. It's just a raw, naked power grab at this point.

stets

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
especially in a safe democratic seat. 🤦‍♂️
You have hundreds of crazy people run against incumbents in safe seats every election. They always think they're special and *this* election is different, and they always lose. Two years later, you have a few hundred new people that do it all over again.

What's remarkable is that Loomer convinced deeply stupid boomers on the internet to give her campaign over $2 million. It's a huge amount of cash for a challenger to raise in any House race, and essentially unheard of in a race that was a forgone conclusion from day one. It's an absolute mountain of cash, given by idiots to an idiot, and then promptly set on fire.

Last edited: