Careercow Laura Loomer / @looms93 - The Conservative Brianna Wu

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
Actually, Kiwi Farms is apolitical by design. If you want to be technical, KF had a center-left wing identity until 2016.

I still can't believe Loomer ran in Florida.
Yeah the site owned by a white nationalist had a very center-left identity. Get the fuck outa here. The only reason this site is starting to move away from the hard right is that most of the public faces of the movement revealed themselves to be giant LOLcows in the past four years. You might say Loomer was ahead of her time in this field.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
What's remarkable is that Loomer convinced deeply stupid boomers on the internet to give her campaign over $2 million.
That's why. She wanted to run an intentionally doomed campaign in a red state full of Boomers that could net her a shitload of donations and clout. Then she can go around and pull a Bernie by saying "no refunds" and pocket the money without actually having to serve and live up to her promises.

That, or her campaign was some kind of money laundering scheme.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
That's why. She wanted to run an intentionally doomed campaign in a red state full of Boomers that could net her a shitload of donations and clout. Then she can go around and pull a Bernie by saying "no refunds" and pocket the money without actually having to serve and live up to her promises.

That, or her campaign was some kind of money laundering scheme.
I think she's actually dumb enough to believe she could win. I'm just surprised this didn't end with her handcuffing herself to some government building.

I feel like she's out there doing a lot of crazy and hilarious shit that just flies under the radar because no one pays attention to her any more. Her manufactured "antifa" protest and "fake Kamela Harris" stunts almost got zero attention. If I hadn't been following this thread and several people here hadn't been going out of their way to track her I never would have even heard about them.

Edit: as evidence I believe she thought she could win I point to her campaign video where she argues she's more Jewish and friendly to Israel than Louis Frankel, which was definitely aimed more at her district than the people funding her campaign.

Last edited:

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. Grifting off far right boomers is a good way to make money, to be fair.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
According to Ms. Loomer, she was questioned by the FBI for the January 6th riots even though she was in El Salvador for 3 weeks. Another thing added by the FBI was her being red flagged in the NICS firearms system as being prohibited, even though she has a "very clean record" according to Ms. Loomer, herself.

Tomorrow, on January 20th, 2021, with the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, the police state is about to take unfettered power in America. Shockingly I had the first taste of what is to come for all Conservative Americans when I was detained at the Miami airport last week while flying back into the country from a brief post election trip to El Salvador where I was working on my upcoming book, LOOMERED: How I Became The Most Banned Woman In The World.

Pre-order my book here.

I was singled out with no explanation and subjected to a thorough search, I was not allowed to grab my own suitcases from baggage claim, and I was detained for several hours while different federal officials from Department of Homeland Security interrogated me about my Wikipedia page, which states that I am a right-wing extremist and was an official Republican nominee for Congress, endorsed by President Trump. DHS officers also asked me about the events that occurred on January 6th in Washington DC. Needless to say, I was not in the country at the time, and know nothing about the protest at the US capitol.

I learned during my campaign for Congress that despite the fact that I have never been charged or convicted of any crime whatsoever, my name had been placed on a secret Federal “no buy” list maintained by the FBI, which prohibited me from my legal right to buy a firearm.

My name landed on this secret “no buy” list shortly after I questioned the former FBI director James Comey at his first book signing event about a number of lies in his published memoir. I was acting entirely legally in my role as an investigative journalist and as an attendee of the event.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
She was tight with Stop the Steal leader Ali Alexander and palling around with him and Jacob Wohl on a mission to grift retards by pretending to make a documentary about Ilhan Omar fucking her brother which ended up being nothing but footage of them leaving autistic letters at a bunch of unoccupied offices and homes. Wohl and Ali had a falling out over Jacob filling false police reports on death threats he sent to himself (lol) but IDK what Loomer's relationship with him is currently.

I'm shocked Loomer left the country during all this drama when there was so much grifting to be done.

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the document
photo_2021-01-19_21-01-32.jpg

I think Laura is a nutjob and probably better off without guns in general, but arbitrarily restricting your rights when you didn't do anything is really crazy and unfair.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
Here's the document
View attachment 1858209

I think Laura is a nutjob and probably better off without guns in general, but arbitrarily restricting your rights when you didn't do anything is really crazy and unfair.
same shit happened with the no-fly list back in the day.

spooky decision made behind closed doors restricting your rights (without your having been convicted of, nor in fact accused of, a crime) with zero transparency or due process to restore your rights.

now that 1/6 is being equated with 9/11, expect more of this

literallysame1.jpgliterallysame2.jpg

Taco

kiwifarms.net
Here's the document
View attachment 1858209

I agree but if some random guy earlier in this thread is to be believed Laura Loomer was institutionalized at some point for being batshit, in which case I would agree with her not getting a gun. It says on the letter right where she highlighted "due to information in the NCIS database" which could be that or possibly a felony charge but I think she's only been arrested for trespassing which wouldn't bar gun ownership. I don't think people who are involuntarily institutionalized can get guns under Federal law. Another factor to consider is Laura Loomer is a known liar, so there's a non-zero chance this is another #tiregate but I personally doubt it. My guess is she got put in the nuthouse against her will and now just can't buy a gun.

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make the Juiciest Hamburgers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree but if some random guy earlier in this thread is to be believed Laura Loomer was institutionalized at some point for being batshit, in which case I would agree with her not getting a gun. It says on the letter right where she highlighted "due to information in the NCIS database" which could be that or possibly a felony charge but I think she's only been arrested for trespassing which wouldn't bar gun ownership. I don't think people who are involuntarily institutionalized can get guns under Federal law. Another factor to consider is Laura Loomer is a known liar, so there's a non-zero chance this is another #tiregate but I personally doubt it. My guess is she got put in the nuthouse against her will and now just can't buy a gun.
Loomer normally strikes me as a shitty journalist desperate to get her Twatter account back. She'll pull borderline criminal stunts to generate publicity (which she normally gets told to fuck off for), she fucked Kyle Kashuv out of a Harvard education for good girl points (which in her case was worth as much as a Venezuelan Bolivar), and she ran for Congress (which she lost). If she's the kind of person who'd drink a sleeping pill smoothie or chase someone around with a butchers knife, she's... okay at hiding it.

DrJonesHat

Founder of the Russell Greer Appreciation Society
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're involuntarily committed, you lose your right to possess firearms. So yes, she didn't commit a crime that got her right to bear arms taken away, but she was shown to be a danger to herself and/or others, and I think that's good grounds to not be allowed to own a gun. I do think there should be some sort of limit on that restriction, and after a certain time you should be allowed to appeal it and get your right restored but I'm a dork on the Internet and nobody asked me.

AprilRains

You'll pay to see those cards.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're involuntarily committed, you lose your right to possess firearms. So yes, she didn't commit a crime that got her right to bear arms taken away, but she was shown to be a danger to herself and/or others, and I think that's good grounds to not be allowed to own a gun. I do think there should be some sort of limit on that restriction, and after a certain time you should be allowed to appeal it and get your right restored but I'm a dork on the Internet and nobody asked me.
You can exactly appeal to get that right restored. That provision already exists in the law. However, you have to petition for it, and the petition has to be granted. Loomer didn't do any of that.

DrJonesHat

Founder of the Russell Greer Appreciation Society
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can exactly appeal to get that right restored. That provision already exists in the law. However, you have to petition for it, and the petition has to be granted. Loomer didn't do any of that.
Good. I'm glad there's a process. Do we have any details about why she was committed? I know she's a wackaloon, but what specifically got her put in the hospital?

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
Good. I'm glad there's a process. Do we have any details about why she was committed? I know she's a wackaloon, but what specifically got her put in the hospital?
I don't think it's actually been confirmed she has been committed. I know it's been mentioned as happening, but I don't recall ever seeing any actual proof for it.

That said, it was a while ago that it was first discussed (iirc it was when people were talking about how her entire extended family is batshit insane) so perhaps there was evidence and I just forgot. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if she had been under a hold at one stage, she reeks of the kind to start screaming in public about killing herself if you told her you were dumping her.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
Someone earlier in this thread said they knew someone who was in an institution with her and she would routinely hijack group therapy sessions with bullshit. I think being placed on an involuntary hold might fall under HIPAA so it would be hard to get confirmation on without her releasing it.

I wouldn't normally give too much credit for 2nd hand accounts but since there's only a few things in the NCIS that could get you barred from gun ownership and she doesn't have a felony and obviously has mental illness which runs in her family it kind of adds up. During her campaign she gave an interview about growing up how one of her brothers had schizophrenia which she blames for her parents shipping her off to a boarding school in the middle of the desert.

cybertoaster

Chairman of the mammary regulation committee
kiwifarms.net
What is wrong with this cunt's faaaaaaaaaaace
I agree but the real question is why she is getting banned now and not before