Careercow Laura Loomer / @looms93 - Cuckservative "reporter", disrupted a play, #TireGate, ran for Congress and lost

Taco

kiwifarms.net
What is wrong with this cunt's faaaaaaaaaaace

I agree but the real question is why she is getting banned now and not before
1: Either her face is made of wax and the Florida heat has partially melted it or this is the typical outcome when you combine mental illness with plastic surgery.

2: She tried to get a concealed carry permit or something. She's more than likely been banned from owning a gun for years but they don't send you a formal letter about it unless you give them a reason to. I'd also say better than 50/50 odds she's fully aware the can't own a gun and the reasons why and just did this to play victim since that's her entire scam.

cybertoaster

Chairman of the mammary regulation committee
kiwifarms.net
1: Either her face is made of wax and the Florida heat has partially melted it or this is the typical outcome when you combine mental illness with plastic surgery.

2: She tried to get a concealed carry permit or something. She's more than likely been banned from owning a gun for years but they don't send you a formal letter about it unless you give them a reason to. I'd also say better than 50/50 odds she's fully aware the can't own a gun and the reasons why and just did this to play victim since that's her entire scam.
1- she should get a refund on that surgery

2-makes sense, grifters never fail to profit from anything that happens to them

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Biden appointed a Muslim out of the many jews he's added, so of course Laura has to immediately start lying, claiming he's "terror tied" and he supported HAMAS cause he was in some BDS student group :story:
Screenshot_20210130-061028_Chrome.jpg

White Devil

Space Hate Crimes
kiwifarms.net
Ilhan Omar was literally videotaped celebrating 9/11 and shes now a US representative. Though that was due more to demographic replacement, this country just simply doesn't care about that stuff anymore.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
Girl, where?
She danced at some political event a couple of days after one of the anniversaries. A complete nothingburger.

Some of her comments about 9/11 on the other hand are pretty fucking average to say the least. She's had plenty of bullshit attacks against her, but she's also already got enough exposed dirt on her that if she wasn't some heroic muslim refugee survivor blah blah blah that her career would be dirt.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She danced at some political event a couple of days after one of the anniversaries. A complete nothingburger.

Some of her comments about 9/11 on the other hand are pretty fucking average to say the least. She's had plenty of bullshit attacks against her, but she's also already got enough exposed dirt on her that if she wasn't some heroic muslim refugee survivor blah blah blah that her career would be dirt.
It's amazing the amount of shit people will believe just because Trump tweeted it. (which is the only source I can find to this 'she celebrated 9/11' bs).

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
It's amazing the amount of shit people will believe just because Trump tweeted it. (which is the only source I can find to this 'she celebrated 9/11' bs).
Pretty sure the original tweet/video/whatever was by that nutty black actor who was fanboying trump quite hard for a while there. Terrence something. I swear he also posted some weird math shit at some point as well. Guy just seemed like a nut, but (rightly or wrongly) Trump never did too well with celebrities endorsing him so he took what he could get and retweeted him on multiple occasions.

Iron Hamster

Days DSP has waited for Twitch apology: 22
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure the original tweet/video/whatever was by that nutty black actor who was fanboying trump quite hard for a while there. Terrence something. I swear he also posted some weird math shit at some point as well. Guy just seemed like a nut, but (rightly or wrongly) Trump never did too well with celebrities endorsing him so he took what he could get and retweeted him on multiple occasions.
Terrance I don't want to be Iron Patriot Howard?

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
Terrance I don't want to be Iron Patriot Howard?
I think I got two black Terrance's mixed up, lmao.

If I have this right Terrence K Williams is a black trump supporting actor/comedian who made the original clip we were referencing, and Terrence Howard is the black iron man actor who has kooky math theories.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The obsession with ZOG and AIDS says otherwise, but nice cope.
There's a fair amount of anti-Zionism coming from the left these days, and a lot of it is in combination with protests against Israel's actions toward Palestine, which also appears in that meme.

Can you pick me up a candy bar at the gas station? I'm kind of hungry.