Careercow Laura Loomer / @looms93 - Cuckservative "reporter", disrupted a play, #TireGate, ran for Congress and lost

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
There's a fair amount of anti-Zionism coming from the left these days, and a lot of it is in combination with protests against Israel's actions toward Palestine, which also appears in that meme.

Can you pick me up a candy bar at the gas station? I'm kind of hungry.
I've never seen the left unironically use the word ZOG or MIGA. This is very likely made by someone pro-White or Third Position.

That meme is painfully busy. It seems its creator wanted to leave no stone unturned but ended up throwing everything but the kitchen sink, leading to a messy meme that's difficult to follow. That said, I still like its energy.

Can the right meme?
Better than whatever the left is doing these days.

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Loomer's been busy, she was snuffed at AFPAC 2 by her friend Nick Fuentes and despite being one of the special guests, she wasn't allowed to give a speech and can be seen walking around in the background, only getting mentioned twice briefly. However, she gave a speech at an event in Orlando for 2022 with Paul Gosar and Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Loomer has been working out and lost quite a bit of wait, mostly by starving herself. Gotta prepare for 2022!
photo_2021-03-07_13-09-29.jpg4ecbce57a97a88d28af8dc9c8007ee0f.pngScreenshot_2021-03-07 rs=w 1300,h 800 (WEBP Image, 774 × 800 pixels).png

She's claiming ISIS is somehow already in America under Biden but wasn't under Trump :story:
72675407849756fade28b14a920620d7.png

The demonrats control everything
10714483df62af7dde2329a4f3a2c3a4.png

Comparing corona to the holocaust and asking people to remember "never again"
0c754090e74d9c3e2041c8d092280d94.png
9efd9667afaa459f3cdc8a1b4758e6ff.png
Screenshot_2021-03-07 rs=w 1300,h 800 (WEBP Image, 640 × 640 pixels).png

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net
She's claiming ISIS is somehow already in America under Biden but wasn't under Trump :story:
View attachment 1976710
to be fair..If Iran would have said this in any sort of public way while Trump was President they would be BTFO by drones. Biden doesn't necessarily want to win just continued conflict for his donos. "ISIS" is just a thinktank name provided to muslim radicals. They may change their name but it's the same idea. We've also caught several Iranians trying to cross the southern border like a week after Biden was inaugerated. Dunno how often that happens but it's a very strange development. As far as her comments about Antifa/FBI being democrat stooges...remember the new mexico compound where two terrorist were harboing children to train as potential school shooters and sacrificed one in a rituals? FBI destroyed all evidence for some reason.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
to be fair..If Iran would have said this in any sort of public way while Trump was President they would be BTFO by drones. Biden doesn't necessarily want to win just continued conflict for his donos. "ISIS" is just a thinktank name provided to muslim radicals. They may change their name but it's the same idea. We've also caught several Iranians trying to cross the southern border like a week after Biden was inaugerated. Dunno how often that happens but it's a very strange development. As far as her comments about Antifa/FBI being democrat stooges...remember the new mexico compound where two terrorist were harboing children to train as potential school shooters and sacrificed one in a rituals? FBI destroyed all evidence for some reason.
Yes, I'm sure this definitely happened and isn't some schizo delusion with the usual built-in defense of "The fact that there's no evidence for my claims proves my claims".

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Do you enjoy not knowing how to format attachments?
EDIT: now that you've actually formatted them to be legible:
1. Lolscreencaps, use an archive.
2. "Killing him because he thought demons were in him" is far more tame than the Satanic sacrifice you were trying to paint it as. There was a fundie couple a few months back that did the same shit.
3. Compound was probably a death trap about to blow sky-high, like most compounds- people who build compounds generally don't trust the government and are going to leave a bunch of little "surprises" for any investigators. Controlled demolition's the safest option.

But sure, keep the tinfoil on and think about how the FBI, ANTIFA, and the Muslims are conspiring together to destroy America. I'm certain you'll find a way to tie the Queen of England and the Catholic Church into it too, if you look long enough.

Last edited:

Arm Pit Cream

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very weird thing to take pride in lol?
56547ac22872d14dd5becd086f68e6aa.png

She's crying over not being on FOX news after she was banned lmao
35b8bef88822c1b3f16dfcc9a7a703e0.png

She posted this video looking as plastic as humanly possible, wearing a "FIRE PELOSI" hat

She got banned from stripe so Breitbart made an article to protect their queen, largely cause she's running in 2022 and they're finally trying to remove the payment processor of """politicians""""" or candidates. How much you wanna bet her paymasters come out of nowhere and back a lawsuit?
71423ee4390c9ecde23b4a232d336c7e.png

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
There's this e-mail from Loomer's newsletter. Seems that this grifter was already at it with her e-begging after a ban from Stripe.

Friend,

This week, I got an email from Stripe, my donation payment processor . . . and they banned me.

If you recall, Stripe also recently banned President Donald Trump.

Stripe is giving me just a few weeks before they shut down my account.

So now I’m in a scramble to find another provider, transition data, and update my site.

Can you please chip in $20 before they kill my account for good?

Now, I’m banned by Paypal, Venmo, GoFundMe, CashApp and Stripe and it’s a clear attempt to cut off my sources of revenue so I’m forced to find a new profession . . . but that’s NOT happening!

Help me transition with a $20 gift today.

It’s no coincidence that I was banned by Stripe immediately following my testimony at the Florida State Capitol where I SPECIFICALLY briefed lawmakers and asked them to include financial institutions and payment processors in their proposed legislation to stop Cancel Culture.

While Big Tech thinks I’ll give up and go away, all these bans do is give me more focus and more evidence to push for effective change to stop discrimination against conservatives.

But for now, I have to find a way to keep going, so please, if you’re able, help me out with a donation of whatever you can afford.

I’ll be back up and running soon, but it’s going to cost me a few thousand dollars to move everything over.

If you can help out in anyway, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

Respectfully,

Laura Loomer

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Help me transition
Aha! I knew it all along!
If you can help out in anyway, I would really appreciate it.
Remember when Mike Enoch was being doxed and canceled? Laura Loomer’s response was not to fight cancel culture but instead she doxed his mother. Glad to see karma in action here.

Laura’s only future is marrying some nice Jewish boy and becoming a housewife.

Arm Pit Cream

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Loomer finally lost her lolsuit which was only delayed so they could rule on Trump's case, resulting in them refusing to hear her case on being discriminated against as a conservative
Screenshot_2021-04-07 Zachary Petrizzo on Twitter.png

She did an interview with her lawyer about it here

Despite this, she actually won because it "advanced the legal argument", but she's still begging for money :story:
a1a67e2a4c21dfc0836fbb5b84e04670.png

In unrelated news, Laura is calling palestinians nazis and saying they literally did the holocaust. Also Las Vegas was an ISIS shooting that was covered up by the FBI, which led to her getting redflagged after she harassed Comey.
c181a5752db1a12bfdaebf4274be80d6.png62b6a0c86fabb7e013f1a4cd0e18893f.png

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Loomer finally lost her lolsuit which was only delayed so they could rule on Trump's case, resulting in them refusing to hear her case on being discriminated against as a conservative
View attachment 2068522

Despite this, she actually won because it "advanced the legal argument", but she's still begging for money :story:
View attachment 2068549

In unrelated news, Laura is calling palestinians nazis and saying they literally did the holocaust. Also Las Vegas was an ISIS shooting that was covered up by the FBI, which led to her getting redflagged after she harassed Comey.
View attachment 2068561View attachment 2068562
27 years old?

Wasn't she going around calling herself a 24-year-old in like 2015?

Some people REALLY don't want to turn 30.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2068522

View attachment 2068549

View attachment 2068561View attachment 2068562
Palestinians can’t have participated in the Holocaust because one can’t participate in something that never happened