Careercow Laura Loomer / @looms93 - The Conservative Brianna Wu

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

DrJonesHat

Founder of the Russell Greer Appreciation Society
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has no one explained to this idiot that Twitter can censor anyone it feels like on its platform? They could require users to sign a loyalty oath to Biden and declare that Obama is the Second Coming and no one could do anything about it except not use Twitter.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
Has no one explained to this idiot that Twitter can censor anyone it feels like on its platform? They could require users to sign a loyalty oath to Biden and declare that Obama is the Second Coming and no one could do anything about it except not use Twitter.
Just remembering that time when she protested her ban by chaining herself to the doors of Twitter HQ, and then the workers there just made sure she was doing ok and that she had a ride home without even pressing charges. Feels wholesome, man.

MisoSupper

Bongistani Salt Mines 2055
kiwifarms.net
E8dNN2PX0AQqQvk.jpg

2021-08-11 13_51_22-Greenshot image editor.png

LMAO

White Devil

Well I may be a monster, but you're gay.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Laura Loomer would do better if she went into Halloween masks.

PittsburghDK

kiwifarms.net
I clicked this threat knowing Loomer was fucking disgusting but I'd rather be forced to stare at a prolapsed anus than that face. I don't believe she isn't vaccinated. Candice Owens and the rest of the right-wing grift squad--even the mainstream guys like Carlson, Hannity, etc.-- are all vaccinated because they know better than believe Facebook memes.

Last edited: