Careercow Laura Loomer / @looms93 - The Conservative Brianna Wu

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

big ups liquid richard

kiwifarms.net
Personally I think its easier to take a vaccine that directly prevents Covid-19 symptoms. Instead of taking azithromyacin, hydroxychloroquine, orthomune, ivermectin, and a regeneron monoclonal antibody treatment to try and cure the symptoms.

I am legit curious how she's going to compare this to her experience with bad fajitas.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Personally I think its easier to take a vaccine that directly prevents Covid-19 symptoms. Instead of taking azithromyacin, hydroxychloroquine, orthomune, ivermectin, and a regeneron monoclonal antibody treatment to try and cure the symptoms.
I agree. So much for the "Jews are good with money" stereotype.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

I am legit curious how she's going to compare this to her experience with bad fajitas.
But the left is promoting it, so it must be poisonous sterilizing trans hormones.

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
Look what just popped up in the mail.

Patriot,

get laura's new book'
My book, LOOMERED: How I Became The Most Banned Woman In The World, was officially released today!

If you didn’t pre-order or get a copy of the signed version, I recommend you order from Barnes & Noble today before they sell out.

You can also buy from Amazon, but they’re already playing games just as I expected.

I thought it was a little weird that I only had three reviews, and this morning, a friend sent me this screen shot:

amazon review

While it says only people who purchased the book from Amazon can leave a review, that’s not even the case as my friend purchased the book and was still denied the ability to post a review!

However, Amazon has no problem allowing leftist trolls to comment and call me a Tranny even if they didn’t order my book. Crazy huh?

How ironic: I write a book about censorship and my supporters are censored from sharing their views.

It may be a bit of an inconvenience, but please order from Barnes & Noble when you have a chance.

Also, if you happen to see my book on the shelves in your local book store, shoot me an email with a picture of it. It’s great to see conservative authors out there!

Thanks so much!

5puXEE1WX-PHKjLJpFw0a6iLRDeLegU1xz-QiqDpN2-Tc5nicip9zTkDE_a93IxhA0e0awD3z7eCwG8jJtlRc5cfffw=s0-d-e1-ft

Laura Loomer

P.S. If you already received my book, or you’re just not a reader, please support my work by donating here.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
I haven't heard Hydroxychloroquine in a while, even in the anti vax crowd.
I mean, you having been paying much attention then; iirc that was part of Rogan's treatment plan. I've been paying very little attention to the covid shit, but i've heard of a few folks taking it after getting covid, a few folks even take it as a preventive. As long as they get the medical version instead of the fish tank cleaner (fuckign morons) It can't hurt.
I clicked this threat knowing Loomer was fucking disgusting but I'd rather be forced to stare at a prolapsed anus than that face. I don't believe she isn't vaccinated. Candice Owens and the rest of the right-wing grift squad--even the mainstream guys like Carlson, Hannity, etc.-- are all vaccinated because they know better than believe Facebook memes.

I don't think Tucker Carlson has ever said one way or the other about being vaccinated, he's been pretty adamant about it not being anyone's business but his own. And getting WAY in the weeds already, might as well continue for a sec. Everyone is so fucking dishonest about the vax v antivax shit.. It's not really about the vaxx, it's about the mandate forcing you to take a vax. Forcing someone to do something, without consideration of already having some natural immunity, it feels like a "fuck you, do what you're told" more than fOlLoW tHe ScIeNcE!!!

Last edited:

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net

Patriot,

get laura's new book''s new book'
My book, LOOMERED: How I Became The Most Banned Woman In The World, was officially released today!

If you didn’t pre-order or get a copy of the signed version, I recommend you order from Barnes & Noble today before they sell out.

You can also buy from Amazon, but they’re already playing games just as I expected.

I thought it was a little weird that I only had three reviews, and this morning, a friend sent me this screen shot:

amazon review

While it says only people who purchased the book from Amazon can leave a review, that’s not even the case as my friend purchased the book and was still denied the ability to post a review!

However, Amazon has no problem allowing leftist trolls to comment and call me a Tranny even if they didn’t order my book. Crazy huh?

How ironic: I write a book about censorship and my supporters are censored from sharing their views.

It may be a bit of an inconvenience, but please order from Barnes & Noble when you have a chance.

Also, if you happen to see my book on the shelves in your local book store, shoot me an email with a picture of it. It’s great to see conservative authors out there!

Thanks so much!

5puXEE1WX-PHKjLJpFw0a6iLRDeLegU1xz-QiqDpN2-Tc5nicip9zTkDE_a93IxhA0e0awD3z7eCwG8jJtlRc5cfffw=s0-d-e1-ft

Laura Loomer

P.S. If you already received my book, or you’re just not a reader, please support my work by donating here.
>conservative authors
GET JOOMERED!

No thanks, I'm good.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
She does look like a tranny in everything.
Fixed for accuracy.

The most banned woman in the world…except for the opportunities she continues to get, such as running for office that got millions in donations, book deals, and has the ear of the Florida GOP leadership and likely elsewhere.

She’s the most blatant example of Jewish privilege out there currently. She will continue to get and ruin opportunities all her life because of her ethnoreligious status.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Fixed for accuracy.

The most banned woman in the world…except for the opportunities she continues to get, such as running for office that got millions in donations, book deals, and has the ear of the Florida GOP leadership and likely elsewhere.

She’s the most blatant example of Jewish privilege out there currently. She will continue to get and ruin opportunities all her life because of her ethnoreligious status.

...cries out in pain while he strikes you...

Marche

kiwifarms.net

Patriot,

get laura's new book''s new book'

amazon review

Thanks so much!

Laura Loomer

the most banned woman in the world can simply just up and sell books at barnes and noble and Amazon.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
Remember kids, the only real kind of privilege is Jewish privilege.

(The fact that this hasn't become an obsessive talking point in the left shows how much of modern day political "discourse" is strategically and artificially crafted).
It's hard to call random middle-aged adults with conservative views that people would've shrugged at like eight years ago LITERAL NAZIS if you downplay MUH SIX GORILLION