Careercow Laura Loomer / @looms93 - The Conservative Brianna Wu

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
She somehow got endorsed by the leading GOP candidate for Senate in Ohio:
View attachment 2668333

I would be fucking embarrassed if I was a supporter of that man. Laura Loomer is many things, a serious politician she is not.

The things she is, however, include nutjob, drama whore, insincere, completely self absorbed, and propagandist.

I genuinely don't know how serious minded people can't see that. The woman is fucking wacko, and potentially incredibly toxic if you were to support her.

AirdropShitposts

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "total squish RINO" incumbent is an anti-LGBT in all forms, anti-marijuana in all forms, pro-life and pro-gun Republican who not only challenged John Boehner for not being conservative enough but signed onto the lawsuit that tried to overturn the 2020 election in favor of Trump. But instead this moron is going to back LOOMER against him. :story:

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I would be fucking embarrassed if I was a supporter of that man. Laura Loomer is many things, a serious politician she is not.

The things she is, however, include nutjob, drama whore, insincere, completely self absorbed, and propagandist.

I genuinely don't know how serious minded people can't see that. The woman is fucking wacko, and potentially incredibly toxic if you were to support her.
The "total squish RINO" incumbent is an anti-LGBT in all forms, anti-marijuana in all forms, pro-life and pro-gun Republican who not only challenged John Boehner for not being conservative enough but signed onto the lawsuit that tried to overturn the 2020 election in favor of Trump. But instead this moron is going to back LOOMER against him. :story:
There’s only (((one))) reason why she has anything resembling a political career. For bonus points, guess what Josh Mandel’s ethnicity is.

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
Another newsletter.

Patriot,

support laura loomer
It’s happened to you. One of your posts on Facebook or Twitter magically disappears or maybe you’ve been banned like I was.

It’s happened to tens of millions of conservatives . . . including a sitting United States President, Donald J. Trump . . . and this is our chance to fight back and END Cancel Culture and Election Interference.

I’m about to file a groundbreaking lawsuit that will FINALLY expose the players who have been manipulating our culture and controlling our elections with the help of Big Tech.

While Big Tech Billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey have been the targets of other lawsuits and campaigns in the past – they’re just the button pushers who happily support the communist agenda of their masters.

My lawsuit takes aim at the secret players who are driving Cancel Culture in America, and you’ll be shocked at who they are – and how YOU have actually been supporting them nearly your entire life.

While I can’t say who it is now, by supporting my lawsuit, you’ll be among the first to know who is behind the drive to silence conservatives – and you’ll be able to fight back with me.

I have to be prepared for a complete assault by billion-dollar companies as soon as I file, and I have to raise an incredible amount of money to keep going – so it will take thousands of us supporting this case, and I’m humbly asking for your support.

Cancel Culture isn’t about wiping out content that the Big Tech Mafia finds offensive, it’s about crushing all influence from within our entire movement!

It’s about controlling our elections and our ability to communicate and persuade other Americans!

Don’t think for a second this is about some conservative influencers whining that they’ve been banned on social media.

In 2020, I ran for Congress and was banned on Facebook and Twitter while my Democrat opponent received access to those sites – which was an illegal in-kind campaign contribution.

My campaign made history as the first federal campaign to be de-platformed by Big Tech.

While that was blatant and out in the open Big Tech election interference, behind the scenes, the Big Tech Mafia worked like crazy to suppress posts that supported conservative candidates and ideas throughout the 2020 election cycle.

And just like I warned in 2018 . . . when I confronted Jack Dorsey during the Congressional hearing on Tech Censorship . . . in 2022 and 2024, they’ll do it all over again if we don’t stop them now!

Help me stop them by backing my lawsuit today.

If you can donate, as soon as my lawsuit is filed, I’ll shoot you an email with a copy of the legal complaint, exposing the power players, and together, we can watch them run!

Thanks so much for your time and your support.

With Gratitude,

5puXEE1WX-PHKjLJpFw0a6iLRDeLegU1xz-QiqDpN2-Tc5nicip9zTkDE_a93IxhA0e0awD3z7eCwG8jJtlRc5cfffw=s0-d-e1-ft

Laura Loomer

AirdropShitposts

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She still owes $100K+ in fees from her last failed lawsuit against Twitter. Is this "campaign" just to raise money for more futile lawsuits?

Uber driver reviewer

Grow up cunt lick!
kiwifarms.net
Any up for a Roger Stone thread?
I love Roger Stone. He’s the OG political troll. He’s also a role model of sorts. I’m tempted to get his picture tattooed on my back.

He wouldn’t make a good cow because his social media presence was cut down very early in the Trump era because he was so damn effective. The left is terrified of this guy. Had he not been banned at so many junctions, he would probably would be fun to follow with you guys, but he’s not really a cow despite some truely exceptional episodes in his life, and the circle of friends that he keeps.

Jewmer isn’t fit to clean up his gloryhole stains.

At least he has the good sense not to do the actual deed with her I suppose?

Don’t count in it. You k ow that immoral beak-nose is a moral hypocrite, and one of Stone’s 200 some Rules is to never turn down an opportunity to have sex.

Last edited:

Inquisitor_BadAss

Been that bitch. Still that bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Roger Stone is a coke snorting, bloviating, cantankerous crazy son of a bitch. I love him and while it’s entertaining I don’t know if he is a cow.
He does seem unhinged and very determined to will reality to conform to what he thinks is true.
A perfect farther for any of Loomers children.

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suppose if you really needed to procreate with this woman, you'd want to give her a turkey baster full of cum. That way you wouldn't leave yourself open to an easy #MeToo claim from a raging publicity whore.
She sounds more like the boiling a bunny on your front porch or chopping you up with an axe kind than the fake rape accusation sort.

Uber driver reviewer

Grow up cunt lick!
kiwifarms.net
Roger Stone is a coke snorting, bloviating, cantankerous crazy son of a bitch. I love him and while it’s entertaining I don’t know if he is a cow.
He does seem unhinged and very determined to will reality to conform to what he thinks is true.

Absolutely based madman! He did amazing there. He had that poor simp lawberg kvetching and hand wringing.

Some of Stone's Rules at play in that video:

• RULE: Attack, attack attack. Never defend.
  • RULE: Make your own luck
  • RULE: Let no attack go unanswered.
  • RULE: Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack

THIS IS WHY HE IS A CHAD WINNER.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
I suppose if you really needed to procreate with this woman, you'd want to give her a turkey baster full of cum. That way you wouldn't leave yourself open to an easy #MeToo claim from a raging publicity whore.
I'm trying to think of why this would ever have to happen. Like, if someone doesn't create what would be a living meme with her, they get eternity in Hell for real?

Even then, I bet they'd have to think about it for a moment.

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely based madman! He did amazing there. He had that poor simp lawberg kvetching and hand wringing.

Some of Stone's Rules at play in that video:

• RULE: Attack, attack attack. Never defend.
  • RULE: Make your own luck
  • RULE: Let no attack go unanswered.
  • RULE: Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack

THIS IS WHY HE IS A CHAD WINNER.
Definitely the Silky Johnson of politics. He's the playa hater of the political arena.