Careercow Laura Loomer / @looms93 - The Conservative Brianna Wu

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
Look what just got in the mail.

Patriot,

help laura loomer take over the gop
Americans will now be in yet another database – but this one is wildly dangerous as it contains our private medical information that will be weaponized by the Biden Regime.

The “Immunization Infrastructure Modernization Act” creates a federal, vaccination database – and 80 Republicans just voted for it!

Patriot, our party needs MASSIVE change, and that can only come from an outsider like me who has ZERO ties to the establishment!

Help me win my campaign against a RINO Incumbent and help me lead the hostile takeover of the GOP!

Kevin McCarthy, the leader of the Republican Establishment who fantasizes about becoming the next Speaker of the House, was of course one of the 80 Republicans to vote for the bill – and where he goes, the Establishment follows.

The negative result of this was stated by Rep. Mary Miller, a Republican who voted against the bill, and her valid concern is that the database will track the unvaccinated and they, “will be targeted and forced to comply with Biden’s crazy ‘global vaccination’ vision.”

The 80 Republicans who voted for this horrible piece of legislation just put a target on the backs of the 72 million American adults who choose not to inject themselves with a vaccine that is permanently injuring and killing people all over the world!

Regardless of your stance on the vaccine, I believe we can all agree that the federal government should not be given the power to track, harass and hunt down Americans based on their private medical decisions.

The federal government shouldn’t be dictating what Americans put inside their bodies.

If you agree with me, then please help me get to Congress so I can take a stand against the weakness of the GOP Establishment while fighting back against the INSANITY of the COMMUNIST LEFT!

Thanks for all that you do, and thank you for your support.

Respectfully,

-JjAVI0XM591w-4KTK4aSgYwr_M302cfHf4yMdUXFiCQ7QD1JDSiNdwIIQmCUk-VtiJ4OH40E7wRKqsjnmSyRKk=s0-d-e1-ft

Laura Loomer

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
I love Roger Stone. He’s the OG political troll. He’s also a role model of sorts. I’m tempted to get his picture tattooed on my back.

He wouldn’t make a good cow because his social media presence was cut down very early in the Trump era because he was so damn effective. The left is terrified of this guy. Had he not been banned at so many junctions, he would probably would be fun to follow with you guys, but he’s not really a cow despite some truely exceptional episodes in his life, and the circle of friends that he keeps.

Jewmer isn’t fit to clean up his gloryhole stains.

Don’t count in it. You k ow that immoral beak-nose is a moral hypocrite, and one of Stone’s 200 some Rules is to never turn down an opportunity to have sex.

I heard that Roger Stone has Parler.

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make the Juiciest Hamburgers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
Patriot,

support laura's fight against big tech
For those of us who are cancelled, we have to stick together.

One of those cancelled individuals is Mike Lindell, the founder and CEO of MyPillow.

I’ve had the opportunity to personally get to know Mike over the past few years, and his fighting spirit and patriotism are inspiring. No matter how many punches they throw at him, he just keeps marching forward.

Mike sent me a code where you can support both Mike Lindell, and my investigative journalism, while getting discounts on his pillows and other MyPillow products, including, slippers, towels, bedding, and even dog beds for your furry best friend! And if you haven’t spent a night resting on a MyPillow, trust me, the hype is real!

Use code LOOMER when you checkout for savings up to 66% off.

support laura's fight against big tech
Because Mike Lindell is an outspoken fighter for election integrity and conservative values, Mike’s MyPillow products have been banned from Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl’s, Wayfair and more. Plus, he’s been cancelled by the Big Tech Mafia, just like me.

Just last week, Mike Lindell’s bank banned him, the same way Chase online banking banned me in 2019.

Leftists use Cancel Culture to destroy us – but we can’t allow them to win!

Take a stand against cancel culture today by showing your support for both Mike Lindell and myself, by purchasing a MyPillow with code LOOMER at checkout. You’ll be supporting me AND Mike Lindell with your purchase.

Thanks so much for all that you do.

Respectfully,

5puXEE1WX-PHKjLJpFw0a6iLRDeLegU1xz-QiqDpN2-Tc5nicip9zTkDE_a93IxhA0e0awD3z7eCwG8jJtlRc5cfffw=s0-d-e1-ft

Laura Loomer

White Devil

Well I may be a monster, but you're gay.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Laura Loomer is Michael Cera in drag.

mofu mofo

kiwifarms.net
Laura loomer
Lauren southern
Lauren witzke
Lauren Chen
Tomi LAHREN
WTF?!
Why are all neocon e whores named same? Is there a Jewish factory that produces them?
Are bumblebees real?
Not unlike how female presenters on right-leaning channels are disproportionately blonde.

DrJonesHat

Founder of the Russell Greer Appreciation Society
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I miss when she was funny (unintentionally) like when she handcuffed herself to the door of Twitter HQ, but left one side unblocked so business could go as normal. Now she's just nuts.

endangeredspecies

kiwifarms.net
will anyone tell me already, why are all tradthots named laura?
lauren chen
laura loomer
lauren southern
lauren witzke
laura inghram
tomi LAHREN
that's SIX already

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Just a coincidence. There was a similar thing with feminists named Susan back in the 1960s and 1970s. Laura/Lauren was a popular name for girls born from conservative leaning/traditional families in the 1980s and 1990s.

Anne Hyroe

Ahm just stoopid yer honner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Laura loomer
Lauren southern
Lauren witzke
Lauren Chen
Tomi LAHREN
WTF?!
Why are all neocon e whores named same? Is there a Jewish factory that produces them?
Are bumblebees real?

will anyone tell me already, why are all tradthots named laura?
lauren chen
laura loomer
lauren southern
lauren witzke
laura inghram
tomi LAHREN
that's SIX already
Are you going to return to ask this every couple of weeks?