Careercow Laura Loomer / @looms93 - The Conservative Brianna Wu

Goatsehole

kiwifarms.net
The ego on this. Loomer thinks pretending to be a cancel culture victim as a career makes her a civil rights leader & historical figure. And if you have a problem with her, that means you are the problem. We should all be wary of anyone that criticized Loomer….

Insane

577717EE-A192-47F3-8145-1BE1FD19959D.jpegB61EE16A-68E6-4229-A103-6E72CD6EAC07.jpeg49A5814B-60A1-47FC-AF49-E88AB3FDE3A8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net

The United States of America would be much better off if we deplatformed big tech from our society.

Big Tech is the number one threat to election integrity, national security, the first amendment, the second amendment, the Fourth amendment, and diplomacy and international relations in the modern digital era we are now living in.

When Big tech billionaires have more power and a bigger platform than elected officials and sitting US presidents, when Big tech gets to choose sides In wars and curate the content the world’s 7 billion citizens consume on a daily basis, when big tech works with the FBI to surveil you and jail you, when big tech works with the democrats to steal our elections, when big tech works with big pharma to force you to inject yourself with poisonous gene therapy, when big tech gaslights you into thinking you’re insane for speaking truth, when Trump is banned and the Taliban is given verified accounts, you don’t have law and order, you have utter chaos and tyranny.

And eventually, you will have the biggest revolution you’ve ever seen in your life.

Big tech tyranny is the number one threat facing humanity.

It’s tied to every single problem facing the world today, when you sit down and think about it.

It’s why destroying big tech tyranny and big tech election interference was my #1 campaign platform issue in 2019/2020, and it’s why it still remains my #1 platform issue today in 2022.

dak

They say I got a messiah complex but I forgive 'em
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make the Juiciest Hamburgers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ima Spedonym2

Totally not a conspirator
kiwifarms.net
Reddit's /r/conspiracy (and many other saner commentators) believe Laura Loomer to be a tranny. The narrative is that he's ex-Mossad. I'm not sure about proof, but I am personally persuaded. I'm surprised there's no commentary about this here. https://old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy..._agent_laura_loomer_before_he_became_a_woman/

View attachment 3069002
View attachment 3069023

Here's some /pol/ tinfoil on the matter. https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/232855277/
View attachment 3069024
Nah. Not with that voice. Plus Loomer was doing videos for O'keefe back in 2015 while she was in college.

AirdropShitposts

pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Laura Loomer said:
The United States of America would be much better off if we deplatformed big tech from our society.

Big Tech is the number one threat to election integrity, national security, the first amendment, the second amendment, the Fourth amendment, and diplomacy and international relations in the modern digital era we are now living in.

When Big tech billionaires have more power and a bigger platform than elected officials and sitting US presidents, when Big tech gets to choose sides In wars and curate the content the world’s 7 billion citizens consume on a daily basis, when big tech works with the FBI to surveil you and jail you, when big tech works with the democrats to steal our elections
Big Tech should not have a platform in our society! I should be allowed on Big Tech's platforms without consequence! It violates MY RIGHTS to not be able to post anything I want anywhere I want! The Biden Administration should run Twitter!

WeWuzFinns

Fruity tasting chicken
kiwifarms.net
Spergs having autistic face-blindness is what makes them constantly fall for these secret troon and crisis actor and body double theories.
Loomer isn't that secret troon, but what she is transitioning to isn't human, not to say that she ever was one. Loomer is the ugliest of the conservative grifting Laura girls, and this is because her Jewish nature doesn't allow her to spend too much on her plastic surgeries, making her true reptilian self to show itself.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Interesting article I stumbled across about her spending habits:

TLDR:
The Lake Worth Republican’s year-end report shows a total of $119,821 in contributions. Meanwhile, she spent $105,232 for the quarter, including sending $8,400 in refunds. But those expenditures primarily fueled a campaign apparatus seemingly built on spending money to raise more money. That means she netted just $6,189 in the quarter.

She’s making pocket change and sending herself straight to the poor house trying to remain relevant and appear wealthier than she is.

TheAlchemist

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Interesting article I stumbled across about her spending habits:

TLDR:

She’s making pocket change and sending herself straight to the poor house trying to remain relevant and appear wealthier than she is.
Wow, very interesting. I’m impressed with you finding this.

I’ve met Loomer in person many years back, around 2014. I can attest to her being a crazy, fame obsessed looney. I have been keeping tabs on her crazy crazy behavior & did not realize there was a thread on her. I feel like there is a lot of catching up to do.

She claims a lot of things that are just not true. Example, she never lost her bank account. She saw people were getting letters from chase “ending their relationship” & as “the most banned woman in the world” (who has books at Amazon & Barnes & noble), she needed to get on this trend. She can’t have other people get banned from something so major as a bank without her. She took a screen shot of a standard bank app notification for fraud protection. Chase will detect fraud, it’s happened to me, and not allow you to log in or use your card until you verify. Hell, I got it twice with Citi bank recently. It’s NOT the same as a letter in the mail saying “remove your money and go elsewhere”.

Another thing she’s been on about is getting a gun. She’s not banned from owning a firearm because she’s conservative. She’s banned bc if you’ve ever tried to buy a gun, you know there is a background check. She has talked about being depressed & suicidal. It has been in like the New York Times or some “legit” news interview. Talking about “driving to a cliff and looking at it, thinking of suicide, then driving away”. On top of that, I have literally been in her presence when project veritas questioned her about her stopping taking her meds. She started frantically saying “who told you that! Who told you that!”. She takes meds, or has taken meds. She clinically has some sort of mental disorder with a med prescription. That means she can’t own guns.

Goatsehole

kiwifarms.net
Loomer goes to an event where her opponent, Dan Webster is speaking. Claims to sit in the “front row” despite it being tables, hers to the side. Then after he leaves, she gets up & addresses the room & tries to butter them up before portraying Webster as “bad” for not answering questions, to which the group finds distasteful & not the time or place for this kind of tacky behavior.
A607303A-77F5-4BCF-B994-608CF6B21A26.jpeg9C7E7556-A459-42E0-8913-E1C08E6518F1.jpegF25F231D-23FF-456B-8924-A0C6467FB32E.jpeg
For some reason she posted the video as if it were some sort of own, but it is really just embarrassing on her part.

https://t.me/loomeredofficial/17815

She tried to portray it as something it was not. That people were disappointed in Webster for not answering questions after driving an hour each way & spending $25 while they are hard for cash. In reality they told her to shut up & stop being rude

Devil_Man

kiwifarms.net
Loomer goes to an event where her opponent, Dan Webster is speaking. Claims to sit in the “front row” despite it being tables, hers to the side. Then after he leaves, she gets up & addresses the room & tries to butter them up before portraying Webster as “bad” for not answering questions, to which the group finds distasteful & not the time or place for this kind of tacky behavior.

For some reason she posted the video as if it were some sort of own, but it is really just embarrassing on her part.

https://t.me/loomeredofficial/17815

She tried to portray it as something it was not. That people were disappointed in Webster for not answering questions after driving an hour each way & spending $25 while they are hard for cash. In reality they told her to shut up & stop being rude
I pity anyone who falls for her. I don’t get how she’s ever gotten the rub from these e-celebs who can’t pick up on her ham-handed lies and obvious grift. She makes conservatives look like crazy Narcissistic morons. She’s a Parity of how the left paints all conservatives. She has no idea what she’s talking about and just calls every loss a “win” and no one checks into her bullshit.

This crowd obviously was just annoyed by the obnoxious plastic surgery monster trying to make the event all about her and her delusional outbursts. I guess these alleged people who drove an hour to ask questions cant be seen in her video.

…and why does ever speech require a Q & A? Where did that rule come from?? When LOOMER hosts her badly attended events does she always answer questions from everyone? Does that mean she would just let people who don’t like her hijack everything she does. No, she’s apparently the only one who gets to do that. If it happened to her she’s be swearing vengeance and obsessing over it for years

I can’t stand how LOOMER whines about losing her Twitter as if she was “the most” Persecuted. She was a nut job who was stalking and harassing people. She was directing her followers to harass anyone she didn’t like. She tried to use every mass shooting as a platform to hype herself up and go after anyone who actually witnessed the thing (no, I’m not talking about David Hogg) who didn’t agreed with her conspiracy make’em ups she never had any evidence for.

I lost my Twitter too…. Why don’t I collect donations? Perhaps because I have a personality outside social media and have a thing against duping people.

LOOMER wants her Twitter back? Get in line behind the Bee, Milo, Gavin McInnes, Roger Stone, ALL the Proud Boys, anyone who was accused of Covid “misinformation” (which turned out to be right, anyone who was accused of election misinformation, anyone who said “learn to code,” and all the people who were accused of being a bot or a Russian agent for supporting the candidate certain people didn’t like in a two party system.

Devil_Man

kiwifarms.net
You ever go to a Comic Con or another convention where people meet celebrities?

This is basically what Loomer does with political figures, except she pretends they have some sort of professional or personal relationship.
D4B90000-D770-4904-AE0D-97DBB0737E09.jpeg
During her failed campaign she famously would take a picture with famous people at meet and greets and try to pass it off as if they “endorsed”. She goes to photo opts and book signings, blurts out a dumb comment, gets a blow off answer (like what they’d do to any other annoying fan they’re trying to move along) and she presents it to her dwindling followers as if she’s rubbing elbows and having an audience with all these important people.

Colonel Gaddafi

Zenga Zenga!
kiwifarms.net

This is basically what Loomer does with political figures, except she pretends they have some sort of professional or personal relationship.

During her failed campaign she famously would take a picture with famous people at meet and greets and try to pass it off as if they “endorsed”. She goes to photo opts and book signings, blurts out a dumb comment, gets a blow off answer (like what they’d do to any other annoying fan they’re trying to move along) and she presents it to her dwindling followers as if she’s rubbing elbows and having an audience with all these important people.
She looks like one of those silicone sex dolls, albeit an ugly one. Her skin just looks so unnatural. Something about her triggers my fight or flight response more than anyone else I’ve seen. I can see why people used to believe Jews were demonic, if I were in a village surrounded by Loomers I’d come to the same conclusion.

Goatsehole

kiwifarms.net

This is spot on. During the holidays she also paid 10 grand to attend a party at Mara lago where trump & Giuliani would be. She stood around at this party with her phone out a few feet away recording them like a weirdo. Yet portrays it to her followers that she’s mingling with them. All the while claiming she is not about holiday parties & ego filled events when there are events she’s not invited to. If Loomer is welcomed, she’s so amazing & popular. If she’s not welcomed, she’s on the moral high ground against such ego driven events. She also uses donation money to pay for these events which is why she spends so much of it. Claims it as business expense. It’s all a pyramid scheme to appear important.

I do not know how a photo op literally anyone can get convinces normies that she actually knows them. Have people forgotten about fan photos?

Here is a challenge for you guys. I have too many screen shots to post. But all her complaining about twitter, find me ONE day she does not post a twitter link in her telegram. She tells everyone to get off twitter yet she still posts twitter links every day & compulsively searches her name on it.

she also has the audacity to claim people have a social media addiction hahahaha. This is Loomer, who made a career on social media & then crying about losing it. Yet still uses telegram, a social media app obsessively while posting links to twitter

D8155834-7C47-466B-8156-16E86A3D8895.jpeg0C34C16D-A16E-462E-B3F0-DD9182A253B0.png2411E4EA-CED3-4719-8B5C-01A6BE37C752.png

Crimes against humanity? Wtf is she talking about?!
FD9D2F1B-73BB-48E7-956E-F65B50995DD0.jpegF0B56BAD-4361-4B5B-82CB-472CB2E3D8AE.png
She’s still obsessively checking twitter, tell me about that social media addition some more Loomer. how much you want to bet if her account gets reinstated that she’ll concoct some sort of reason it’s justified to come back on after all this preaching?