Careercow Laura Loomer / @looms93 - The Conservative Brianna Wu

AirdropShitposts

pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lmao suing Jack Dorsey under RICO and citing a whole bunch of laws that don't apply:
1651521298863.png

1651521346745.png

1651521369692.png
1651521377897.png
1651521392330.png
1651521409785.png

1651521428981.png

1651521449326.png

1651521476198.png

It'd be funny if Elon unbanned everyone but Laura Loomer.

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make the Juiciest Hamburgers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Goatsehole

kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking Christ. What a nothingburger and attempt to get back on social media. Wasn’t she just saying on telegram that people gave a social media addiction?

I guarantee you that this case will get tossed bc it’s a lolsuit and she will cry & rally discrimination & persecution bc she’s a conservative & raise money on it .

An automatic clown

Bifurcated Gunt
kiwifarms.net
Does she have a personal life outside of social media and political photo ops? Unironically go touch grass. Go to a bar. Go meet some people irl and actually befriend them. Maybe find a significant other. Hot damn woman

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net

Goatsehole

kiwifarms.net
Cassandra Fairbanks panders to the grift, grifters have to stick together.

Loomer tries to imply she can’t own a gun bc of “muh politics” by highlighting half the reason they gave, and covering the other half, which includes information she provided.

She cannot own a gun because she had a history of mental illness & suicide. She takes anti psychotic meds. This will make you ineligible for gun ownership. I’m pretty sure 99.9% of gun owners are conservative, no one cares that you’re a conservative

E24A3896-D069-412D-9C6A-E7CECF4B7A8E.jpeg

daily mail uk article
351637B2-E15E-4FFF-8A69-212A987C7AA2.jpeg

Tweet
C8781852-0376-495F-BEA0-E689AA1D08CC.jpeg

Spectator article
2D05737D-B574-407D-A254-BCFB874FBA1A.jpeg

1081BD96-9416-429F-9E73-BAE0276CF65B.jpeg

Last edited:

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net

Loomer tries to imply she can’t own a gun bc of “muh politics” by highlighting half the reason they gave, and covering the other half, which includes information she provided.

She cannot own a gun because she had a history of me talking illness & suicide. She takes anti psychotic meds. This will make you ineligible for gun ownership. I’m pretty sure 99.9% of gun owners are conservative, no one cares that you’re a conservative

View attachment 3246970

daily mail uk article
View attachment 3246971

Tweet
View attachment 3246972

Spectator article
View attachment 3246973

View attachment 3246984
There's a good reason you can't own a gun, Lauren. It's because you're a psycho, and can't be trusted with a firearm.

AirdropShitposts

pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

She cannot own a gun because she had a history of mental illness & suicide. She takes anti psychotic meds. This will make you ineligible for gun ownership. I’m pretty sure 99.9% of gun owners are conservative, no one cares that you’re a conservative

View attachment 3246970

daily mail uk article
View attachment 3246971

Tweet
View attachment 3246972

Spectator article
View attachment 3246973

View attachment 3246984
It's not just taking meds and having a mental illness diagnosis, those usually aren't disqualifiers for mere ownership (can be for other types of licenses like the concealed license Loomer was trying to get here), in this case Loomer seems to be revealing that she's been involuntarily committed or had a court order to remove her competency:
1651715461805.png

1651715561193.png

She has to get a court in Florida to specifically overturn this prior finding, which probably isn't a very high bar for most people who might have had an issue earlier in their life and are now fine. Doing so would also delete her mental health records on file with state. I can't imagine someone as litigious as her hasn't tried this already which would be indication that at least one court in Florida doesn't think it would be in the best interest of the state.

urr13 account

kiwifarms.net
Laura Loomer's face is so unsettling, strange, it almost doesn't even look human. I've never seen anything like it in real life. Beyond ugly, there is something twisted and vile about how her face is structured.

We evolved to read people's faces, to judge them by their appearance, as a survival mechanism and when I see a picture of Laura Loomer something deep in my ancestral lizard brain goes haywire, a fight or flight response buried deep in my subconscious ancestral memory, something not felt in a thousand generations.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Laura Loomer's face is so unsettling, strange, it almost doesn't even look human. I've never seen anything like it in real life. Beyond ugly, there is something twisted and vile about how her face is structured.

We evolved to read people's faces, to judge them by their appearance, as a survival mechanism and when I see a picture of Laura Loomer something deep in my ancestral lizard brain goes haywire, a fight or flight response buried deep in my subconscious ancestral memory, something not felt in a thousand generations.
She looks like the lady who had her face ripped off by a chimp and got a donor face grafted on.

Goatsehole

kiwifarms.net
It's not just taking meds and having a mental illness diagnosis, those usually aren't disqualifiers for mere ownership (can be for other types of licenses like the concealed license Loomer was trying to get here), in this case Loomer seems to be revealing that she's been involuntarily committed or had a court order to remove her competency:
View attachment 3249019
View attachment 3249026

She has to get a court in Florida to specifically overturn this prior finding, which probably isn't a very high bar for most people who might have had an issue earlier in their life and are now fine. Doing so would also delete her mental health records on file with state. I can't imagine someone as litigious as her hasn't tried this already which would be indication that at least one court in Florida doesn't think it would be in the best interest of the state.
Interesting, thank you for the additional information on this.

She has a routine of using one thing to paint a picture of another thing. She is clever at doing this to perpetuate her public persona as a “victim”. Literally everything she says needs to be scrutinized to find the truth.

I’m very curious about the details on this gun thing among others.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3249019
View attachment 3249026

Laura Loomer being a legitimate crazy person that was committed isn't really all that shocking.

White Devil

Well I may be a monster, but you're gay.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

We coined a term for it some pages back: jewishly ugly.

Devil_Man

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone remember when Loomer used to like to pretend she had a “Fox” radio show in Philly?

Turns out she had some simp buy commercial air time once or twice on a station that was technically a Fox affiliate. Apparently, she was an infomercial.

Didn’t stop her from spending a couple weeks thanking people for all their support after making her followers think she got a new job working for Fox.

Goatsehole

kiwifarms.net
After filing a bullshit lawsuit and raising millions, she filed a second bullshit lawsuit and asking to fund it. After she has been going crazy raising money for her second congressional run to which she’s constantly gloating about out raising her opponent. Then she’s at mara lago events that visit $10k a ticket while crying she needs money

Her grift is so obvious and she just gets away with it. All the e celebs pander to her

40E6EF9C-8841-4C11-9B80-413D95E011EC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: