Law Lawsuit Claims SPLC Abetted Theft, Spread Lies to Destroy Lawyer for ‘Thought Crime’ - Leftist Hate Group In Legal Trouble... Again

Who will win?

• Glen Keith Allen

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • The (((SPLC)))

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • OY VEY SHUT IT ALL DOWN!!!

Votes: 89 66.4%

• Total voters

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
RICO sounds like a Hail Mary to me, but defamation may be a viable argument in some of these cases.

The argument goes something like this.

SPLC has a definition of "hate group" that seems to be somewhat strict:

Therefore, when they list an organization as such in their official list, they are essentially saying that it is an organization that by its very nature does these things.

To the extent such a statement is an opinion, it is probably protected, i.e. if they say fact A, fact B, fact C, therefore hate group, that probably passes muster.

To the extent such a statement is a factual assertion, it may not be.

If it is a protected opinion, then it doesn't matter in the least whether it's damaging to the targets of it. The audience of these claims can reach their own opinions, and if they choose not to do business with what they agree is a hate group, what the SPLC is doing is protected.

It isn't if it's a factual assertion that the organization is like or does things like the Ku Klux Klan or the Nazis, unless that's actually the case or they have a solid factual basis for it. Generally a public-facing organization is going to be a public figure for such purposes so if false, the claims must also be made with actual malice.

(This is about the CIS claim, not the claim this thread is about which is possibly not about a public figure at all.)
Yeah, their definition of 'hate group' was so strict they were flagging pro-self-defense groups as white supremacists.

The SPLC is about as credible as fucking Patricia Pulling at this point. And she's dead.

Hmm, they just fired their founder for being a dirty racist...

Oh boy, so they can settle any ongoing stuff and say "It was all that crazy asshole, we got rid of him, problem solved."

Better than nothing, but I want to see the whole thing burn down. Hopefully to be replaced with a group actually doing what these asshole claim to do.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, so they can settle any ongoing stuff and say "It was all that crazy asshole, we got rid of him, problem solved."

Better than nothing, but I want to see the whole thing burn down. Hopefully to be replaced with a group actually doing what these asshole claim to do.
You mean hunting a few hundred speds out in the middle of nowhere, three-quarters of whom are actually federal agents?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he's sick and about to die, so they are setting up a game of let's blame the dead guy. I don't think much is likely to come of the McInnes suit, although the lawyer this thread is about has some chance, but the real threats are probably years out when Dees will be conveniently dead.

Zaryiu

kiwifarms.net
What i have to ask since i'm not even sure what the SPLC does besides discrimination for wrongthink, do they actually fight poverty in the south or is that only in name only?

Reactions: Super-Chevy454

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
What i have to ask since i'm not even sure what the SPLC does besides discrimination for wrongthink, do they actually fight poverty in the south or is that only in name only?
It was to fight poverty in the south in the beginnings but now it's only in name only.

Btw, I spotted a short good one about the SPLC who was worth to quote. http://www.unz.com/isteve/splc-critics-see-half-billion-dollar-nest-egg-and-question-what-the-money-is-for/

I bet the SPLC board is kicking themselves right now for firing Morris the day before the New Zealand massacre. If they had Morris working the phones right now, how much do you think the SPLC could gross off this one horrible event?

Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, this chap is a well known neo Nazi, yet nobody knew he was a Nazi until the SPLC exposed him. Hmm.

And why were they going after him so specifically that they had to watch him like a hawk per their own admission? Sounds to me like he either knew where the bodies are buried or they were salty that he had beaten them in court in the past.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino