Lawsuit Speculation Thread - Who's up for Round 2?

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
So now that the beard has confirmed it who do you guys think the other named parties will be apart from Roy Toye?
Probably some low-level idiots that weren't smart enough to shut up or lawyer up. This means they'll be pretty easy to roll over and that the discovery process on them is going to turn up more incriminating evidence that can be used against others that will be getting sued. It also lets the people who have lawyers and could put up more of a fight that there's still time to settle, which avoids anything too long and drawn out.

Depose someone like Toye and throw hours worth of questions about all of this evidence, where it came from, who he shared it with, etc. and it will be all kinds of interesting what shakes out from that. He'll eventually blurt out something he really shouldn't that puts someone else squarely in play and establishes conspiracy.

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net
A bit of an unpopular opinion, but I think MarzGurl is getting something in the mail. It probably won't be like Toye where the letter goes, "take these 400 tweets down and btw, you're still getting sued"; I'm thinking more along the lines of "take these tweets down and cooperate, and we might not sue you."

MarzGurl's poor as dirt (don't think I forgot what you did to your cat, MARZGURL :mad:), but IMO, she's in too deep to not get a little something from Beard and Co.

Last edited:

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Probably some low-level idiots that weren't smart enough to shut up or lawyer up. This means they'll be pretty easy to roll over and that the discovery process on them is going to turn up more incriminating evidence that can be used against others that will be getting sued.
Most of the discovery is going to be straight to Twitter/Facebook, where the parties will have to fight it themselves with their own money or Twitter is just automatically going to hand it over. All Twitter has to do to avoid any liability themselves is just invoke § 230 so they have absolutely no reason to get involved and spend their own money fighting anything at all.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most of the discovery is going to be straight to Twitter/Facebook, where the parties will have to fight it themselves with their own money or Twitter is just automatically going to hand it over. All Twitter has to do to avoid any liability themselves is just invoke § 230 so they have absolutely no reason to get involved and spend their own money fighting anything at all.
Its so precious how these idiots think giant corporations will protect them.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A bit of an unpopular opinion, but I think MarzGurl is getting something in the mail. It probably won't be like Toye where the letter goes, "take these 400 tweets down and btw, you're still getting sued"; I'm thinking more along the lines of "take these tweets down and cooperate, and we might not sue you."

MarzGurl's poor as dirt (don't think I forgot what you did to your cat, MARZGURL :mad:), but IMO, she's in too deep to not get a little something from Beard and Co.
I have no doubt that quite a few people who aren't getting sued in the first round will be deposed, so any sighs of relief they breathe at not being named in this week's filing will be premature.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino