LeafyIsHere / Calvin Marquez, and the Reptilian Army - From #NoChin with 12 year old kid drama to a weird return

ssssssssss

kiwifarms.net

Big Leaf dumping on slack jawed faggots. I love how all these people repeating icuck's content cop almost verbatim. The only original point that they tack on is that he picked on kids. Which not even Ian used cause it's fucking gay point. Nobody gave a shit that Leafy picked on kids, h3h3 did the same thing in the video he did before the content cop came out and no one gave a shit then either.
I like his new content

Inquisitor_BadAss

Karen poster extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net

Big Leaf dumping on slack jawed faggots. I love how all these people repeating icuck's content cop almost verbatim. The only original point that they tack on is that he picked on kids. Which not even Ian used cause it's fucking gay point. Nobody gave a shit that Leafy picked on kids, h3h3 did the same thing in the video he did before the content cop came out and no one gave a shit then either.
When all of these people talk about leafy “surviving” on modern YouTube they really mean make money. Look at all of the channels that exist on YouTube right now that do nothing but dunk on people or other channels, Leafy would thrive on YouTube today. He might not make money but it would get views.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how all these people repeating icuck's content cop almost verbatim. The only original point that they tack on is that he picked on kids. Which not even Ian used cause it's fucking gay point. Nobody gave a shit that Leafy picked on kids, h3h3 did the same thing in the video he did before the content cop came out and no one gave a shit then either.
"Man, fuck Leafy for making fun of kids, now if you'll excuse me I'll root for iDubbbz for making fun of 15 year old's tweet for calling him a simp even though the tweet itself is a joke"

I just find it funny how they screeched about how Leafy made fun of kids even though in reality, I don't even recall which notable YouTube channels don't even make fun of kids. Even AVGN/James Rolfe who is considered to be a respectable YouTuber made fun of kids too very briefly via making fun of some kids' fanart in the "Video Game Magazines" episode, so I really don't see the big deal.

{o}P II

kiwifarms.net
"Man, fuck Leafy for making fun of kids, now if you'll excuse me I'll root for iDubbbz for making fun of 15 year old's tweet for calling him a simp even though the tweet itself is a joke"

I just find it funny how they screeched about how Leafy made fun of kids even though in reality, I don't even recall which notable YouTube channels don't even make fun of kids. Even AVGN/James Rolfe who is considered to be a respectable YouTuber made fun of kids too very briefly via making fun of some kids' fanart in the "Video Game Magazines" episode, so I really don't see the big deal.
Big difference is those kid's would have been adults by the time that video was uploaded

drawing attention to a 8 year olds video could cause a great deal of stress for them

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big difference is those kid's would have been adults by the time that video was uploaded

drawing attention to a 8 year olds video could cause a great deal of stress for them
Fair enough. I still stand by my statement regarding the iDubbbz comment however.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net

Exactly. Not to mention, James is the kind of guy who would make fun of kids' artwork from video game magazines in an AVGN episode, then in a twist ending he'd probably invite them on as guests to roast their artwork. Look what he did with that shitty Jurassic Park PC game: he made a video bashing it, and then at the end he had a surprise interview with the game's developer who revealed personally why the game was so bad, and explained his side of the story of what made the game so unplayable. James is cool like that.

LetterlandMafia

Foreclose on me one more time
kiwifarms.net
This guy could really use a thread of his own at some point. Dude’s been known for his constant backstabbing, shit takes, and bottom-of-the-barrel videos.
Agreed, though I get the feeling the eboys as an entity will need one eventually. I have a strong suspicion they’re gonna gravitate towards pandering to a young audience like all of the people they spent years mocking.

albertbrown26

THEODORE ROOSEVELT DID NOTHING WRONG
kiwifarms.net
It’s interesting to see Leafy just baiting the likes of h3h3 and Keemstar by making these short videos. I think it’s actually nice to see him make this type of content, because it is a lot of different from what he used to make years ago.

Also, +10 for the Evangelion inspired dubstep remix with Drama Alert logo blowing in the wind.

Chicken Lo Mein

Saints represent!
kiwifarms.net
And just like that, 2020's new policies quashed Leafy's 2016 mindset:

Even though Leafy has destroyed careers in the past his video on ImAllexx was very tame compared to many others. If he can get taken down for that I don't expect any updates for the Keem and Ethan drama. ImAllexx pretty much a female Leafy in the regard that they both have an army of 12-year-olds.
He's Public Enemy No. 1 again, in the eyes of YouTube :story::story:

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gotta like priorities about how Team YouTube decided to take action on Leafy's video on ImAllexx first instead of the videos that are related to the Keem vs. Ethan drama.

The worst thing Leafy said was just "I wish for the worst for you" and the video was just Leafy laughing at ImAllexx or implications of drinking his tears.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
Gotta like priorities about how Team YouTube decided to take action on Leafy's video on ImAllexx first instead of the videos that are related to the Keem vs. Ethan drama.

The worst thing Leafy said was just "I wish for the worst for you" and the video was just Leafy laughing at ImAllexx or implications of drinking his tears.
The fact that Ethan can have his Content Nukes remaining on YouTube despite new bullying policies whereas Leafy gets his removed for laughing at someone, just goes to show you how nefarious Susan Waluigi is with her slimy double standards.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
When all of these people talk about leafy “surviving” on modern YouTube they really mean make money. Look at all of the channels that exist on YouTube right now that do nothing but dunk on people or other channels, Leafy would thrive on YouTube today. He might not make money but it would get views.
A streamer I watch gets 2-3 Raid Shadow Legends emails a week, not once having touched smartphone games and having turned them down over and over. With his amount of numbers regardless of how long ago it was, he could make $7500 a video by jewing out. He got more numbers than entire offices dedicated to a structured business making 1.75 videos a day.