LeafyIsHere / Calvin Marquez, and the Reptilian Army - From #NoChin with 12 year old kid drama to a weird return

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net

Already in the drama thread but posting it here for posterity.

Leafy unironically has a better output than H3H3 and Idubbz. What a time to be alive.
Leafy seems to actually have learned from his mistakes: hes tackling bigger channels, keeping his videos short, and keeping his biggest strength, his charisma. Leafy always had a more natural delivery which sets him apart from the scripted and stilted style of most modern commentary channels.

zigstardust

gas the bikes race car now
kiwifarms.net
The fact that Ethan can have his Content Nukes remaining on YouTube despite new bullying policies whereas Leafy gets his removed for laughing at someone, just goes to show you how nefarious Susan Waluigi is with her slimy double standards.

Let's be real, Susan probably don't even know who these people are and probably don't even know how YouTube works, she's a quasi-boomer and even worse she's a businesswoman. Anyone that worked in tech before know businesspeople know nothing about their products and are just there to maximize profits and make the life of the people that actually know their shit a living hell, hence big gaming CEOs that don't even know what game they're putting out and shit like that.

Big YouTubers like Ethan can stay up the same way I can get my coffee without waiting in line: having inside contacts. When you're as big as Ethan that's not that hard to get.

Welcome to the real world, my dude, every company, specially the bigger ones, is corrupt as hell, why would you expect Google from all Satans to be different?

Last edited:

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
Let's be real, Susan probably don't even know who these people are and probably don't even know how YouTube works, she's a quasi-boomer and even worse she's a businesswoman. Anyone that worked in tech before know businesspeople know nothing about their products and are just there to maximize profits and make the life of the people that actually know their shit a living hell, hence big gaming CEOs that don't even know what game they're putting out and shit like that.

Big YouTubers like Ethan can stay up the same way I can get my coffee without waiting in line: having inside contacts. When you're as big as Ethan that's not that hard to get.

Welcome to the real world, my dude, every company, specially the bigger ones, is corrupt as hell, why would you expect Google from all Satans to be different?
I mean, I don't mean Susan literally hovers over everyone's channels like a cartoon villain -- it's just a meme about YouTube leadership, kinda like referring the U.S. gov't as "Uncle Sam". I believe realistically, Ethan has personal connections with important contacts in YouTube/Google, since he has a large channel and a lot of influence. More than likely, he used his connections to have his opposition silenced at the hands of some employees of the website. It's not entirely farfetched.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Karen poster extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
  • Feels
Reactions: supremeautismo

Spamy the Bot

Notorious Moon
kiwifarms.net