LeafyIsHere / Calvin Marquez, and the Reptilian Army - From #NoChin with 12 year old kid drama to a weird return

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1351209

Ethan responds

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Calvin's being a faggot
Its probably more likely that Youtube is just trying to pull a twitch and ban drama or any slightly edgy content so they can be like Twitch and have an UwU wholesome appearance. Soon all you'll be able to watch is Jimmy Fallon, breadtube, and the shitty kid channels that youtube shills on "trending".

It's well known Ethan is buddy with Susan and has motive to deal with the commentary community considering how he is now disliked. I doubt he struck the Imalllex video and can't confirm if struck down the H3 one. We know Ethan visited Susan while she was floating around the idea of stopping "creator harassment"; again there is no evidence that Ethan encouraged this policy change, but either way I don't care who did it or if Ethan was behind Leafy's video being struck all that matters is that Youtube like Google wants to sanitize and control the internet.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net

Lol Calvin seems to be actually enjoying himself now good to see a bit of low effort shit post fun on youtube.
who could imagine that four years after the Golden Age of YouTube that Idubbbz and h3 would become massive faggots hated by the YouTube community while Leafy and Keem would become the ones with the goodwill and popular support?

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net
who could imagine that four years after the Golden Age of YouTube that Idubbbz and h3 would become massive faggots hated by the YouTube community while Leafy and Keem would become the ones with the goodwill and popular support?
I don't know, Keem has gotten a lot more hate in the past few months.
H3 hasn't been good in years (once he started his podcast, it started out ok, but went downhill a few episodes in and is still buried underneath that same hill ever since).
idubbbz's content ended once he stopped Content Cop.
maxmoefoe is now regulated to doing Pokemon trading card showcases.

So really Keem is no different.

Amaranth

Basic Plant
kiwifarms.net
H3 hasn't been good in years (once he started his podcast, it started out ok, but went downhill a few episodes in and is still buried underneath that same hill ever since).

Max hasn't really even been doing that much lately, just getting drunk on his podcast with anything4views

which probably makes him more money

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net

Maybe it's just the bubble I'm in, but it seems like H3 gets more support from the "normies," SJWs, and YouTube itself than Keem. Keem is more the outsider edgy guy who people see more sympathetically than the clout-chasing asshole who's got Susan on speed dial. THis isn't to say Keemstar isn't a massive asshole, but he's at least more palatable than Ethan.

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
I think it's because he "punched down" and made videos about little kids, which made him appear to be a bully. However, among recent drama -- especially the Idubbbz cuck thing or Ethan and Hila being shit heads -- I think he's redeemed himself.
That is why people liked h3 and took issue to Leafy when the drama first started. H3 and idubz punched up and attacked the big guys and corps.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The notable significant hatred imo started when Ian made a Content Cop on him and Leafy's response is pretty shit (afaik a shitty animator with shitty animation wrote the script for him) and it spiralled out of control when that same animator made a video sperging about how he got poorly treated by Leafy himself.

• Feels
Reactions: The Lawgiver