LeafyIsHere / Calvin Marquez, and the Reptilian Army - From #NoChin with 12 year old kid drama to a weird return

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
Leafy's doing what the Irate Gamer did when people were pissed at AVGN over the Cheetahmen II debacle - taking advantage of backlash towards their nemesis to A-Log.

It didn't last for the Irate Gamer, who fell back into irrelevance and gets less than 1/40th of the views AVGN gets today. Whether Leafy can maintain his new popularity is TBD, but I wouldn't count on it. He doesn't do the pussy narrative any favors by waiting until iDubbbz became hated to make his grand comeback.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why even that video got taken down to begin with. Did Leafy mention about the riots that pissed off YouTube? Or is it that Leafy made fun of YouTube's poster man Logan Paul?

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why even that video got taken down to begin with. Did Leafy mention about the riots that pissed off YouTube? Or is it that Leafy made fun of YouTube's poster man Logan Paul?
It was actually really non-offensive and straight forward. It was almost entirely just footage of Logan Paul whining about muh racism, and in between certain cuts Leafy would chime in with sarcastic jabs about Logan Paul virtue signalling. Nothing in the video was the slightest bit racist or even anti-BLM.

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't do the pussy narrative any favors by waiting until iDubbbz became hated to make his grand comeback.
That narrative already fell apart when idubbbz turned into a big pussy (or revealed himself as one depending on who you ask). His main criticism can now be lobbed back at him so Leafy's basically in the clear. Never mind the fact that he never left cause of the Content Cop in the first place.

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
That narrative already fell apart when idubbbz turned into a big pussy (or revealed himself as one depending on who you ask). His main criticism can now be lobbed back at him so Leafy's basically in the clear. Never mind the fact that he never left cause of the Content Cop in the first place.
iDubbbz is pussy-whipped, not a pussy. And even if he was, that doesn't shield Leafy from being a pussy. Leafy is making his return off a wave of iDubbbz hatred. He remains a pussy for taking advantage of an opportunity to trollshield. In a neverending saga of A-Logs, it was only fitting Leafy became one.

itsoktobewhite

just another newfag
kiwifarms.net
iDubbbz is pussy-whipped, not a pussy. And even if he was, that doesn't shield Leafy from being a pussy. Leafy is making his return off a wave of iDubbbz hatred. He remains a pussy for taking advantage of an opportunity to trollshield. In a neverending saga of A-Logs, it was only fitting Leafy became one.
Calvin has made less than 3 minutes of content about Ian stretched out over 2 videos since coming back.
They are both faggots. Stop defending e-celebs

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
Calvin has made less than 3 minutes of content about Ian stretched out over 2 videos since coming back.
They are both faggots. Stop defending e-celebs
Leafy's iDubbbz videos were the platform for his return. If iDubbbz didn't out himself as a cuck, Leafy would still be in hiding.

No one is defending either of them. The point here is iDubbbz's faggotry doesn't excuse Leafy's faggotry.

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
Been browsing Leafy's Twitter, when did he get so edgy? I never recalled him getting this edgy before.

I seen him tweeting about a burning Israel flag (in Minecraft, of course), a 'Atheists Burning in Hell' pic implying Leafy is now religious, and liking a few 'Women Bad' Tweets, and more.

Do you think Leafy is trying to court the TradCath community, a la Nick Fuentes? I wonder if that's the case. He could retroactively claim his old Evalion videos weren't because Evalion was a lolcow in her own right, but because Evalion was a 'cringe bluepilled wignat femoid' and gain even more respect in that community.

I see a lot of people commenting on his videos and replying to his Tweets, calling him 'King' which is a way for TradCaths admiring their favorite e-celebs.

admiral

So you want to become an elite businessman?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been browsing Leafy's Twitter, when did he get so edgy? I never recalled him getting this edgy before.

I seen him tweeting about a burning Israel flag (in Minecraft, of course), a 'Atheists Burning in Hell' pic implying Leafy is now religious, and liking a few 'Women Bad' Tweets, and more.

Do you think Leafy is trying to court the TradCath community, a la Nick Fuentes? I wonder if that's the case. He could retroactively claim his old Evalion videos weren't because Evalion was a lolcow in her own right, but because Evalion was a 'cringe bluepilled wignat femoid' and gain even more respect in that community.

I see a lot of people commenting on his videos and replying to his Tweets, calling him 'King' which is a way for TradCaths admiring their favorite e-celebs.
'King' isn't just a catholic thing, they all used to do it in that altright/trad sphere of reddit (mostly all banned now, of course). It's just a reaction to the way women and 'women' praise each other for doing the bare minimum. I think Leafy's just being as edgy as possible in order to see how far he can go before he gets banned or suspended from youtube or twitter. He doesn't need the money so there's no reason for him to try to follow the rules.

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
'King' isn't just a catholic thing, they all used to do it in that altright/trad sphere of reddit (mostly all banned now, of course). It's just a reaction to the way women and 'women' praise each other for doing the bare minimum. I think Leafy's just being as edgy as possible in order to see how far he can go before he gets banned or suspended from youtube or twitter. He doesn't need the money so there's no reason for him to try to follow the rules.
True, I just wonder though because at this point he's full of surprises and he has a huge following on top of it. Leafy networking with Fuentes would truly be something, although I don't know how well that would work since that would eventually link it to Keemstar and it would inevitably cut into his money, but that's just my hunch.

I just wonder if his politics changed during his break.

He could pull a Soph that's why. Former 2016 commentator that was popular on YouTube in the general audience but after a few years. Full-on right-wing. Although Soph isn't a TradCath (at least as far as I know) just an edgy conservative since she's networked with Gavin McInnes (and I think she still is) he's generally considered less based than Fuentes.

Bob Barker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
True, I just wonder though because at this point he's full of surprises and he has a huge following on top of it. Leafy networking with Fuentes would truly be something, although I don't know how well that would work since that would eventually link it to Keemstar and it would inevitably cut into his money, but that's just my hunch.

I just wonder if his politics changed during his break.

He could pull a Soph that's why. Former 2016 commentator that was popular on YouTube in the general audience but after a few years. Full-on right-wing. Although Soph isn't a TradCath (at least as far as I know) just an edgy conservative since she's networked with Gavin McInnes (and I think she still is) he's generally considered less based than Fuentes.
I really think its just old fashion trolling and being edgy. In his old videos he used to do stuff like nickname topics of his stories "Adolf Hitler" or just say ridiculous edgy things to prove a point. I think the change in behavior you are seeing is more him having an independent source of income that he can't lose to an outrage mob instead of just youtube.