LeafyIsHere / Calvin Marquez, and the Reptilian Army - From #NoChin with 12 year old kid drama to a weird return

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised he took this long to finally make a response video about HeyWatchUrMouth. (He did one where he was mocking him but not quite a response)

EDIT: lol HeyWatchYourMouth a.k.a "shitty editor who makes shitty animations" is having a stream responding to it

Last edited:
  • Late
Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Canned Bread

Wow, they have it!
kiwifarms.net
I remember watching that video around the time it came out and took it quite seriously, and looking back, I really don't know why I did. I'm guessing it's because I was an insecure teenager when it came out.

Also the chargeback story Leafy told was hilarious, assuming it's true (I didn't believe it at first, but the email he showed does give it some credibility)

I'm wondering why HeyWatchYourMouth YELLS every word. His voice is so shrill it makes it hard to listen for more then 5 seconds.
The constant profanity also makes it worse. I usually don't have a problem with swearing, but every god damn (That was intentional) sentence that comes out of his mouth contains some variation of the word "fuck", "shit", or "ass".

Last edited:

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I remember watching that video around the time it came out and took it quite seriously, and looking back, I really don't know why I did. I'm guessing it's because I was an insecure teenager when it came out.

Also the chargeback story Leafy told was hilarious, assuming it's true (I didn't believe it at first, but the email he showed does give it some credibility)
I used to take that video seriously too back when it came out and I think the reason people took it seriously is that it came out during the anger people had towards Leafy a bit after the Leafy Content Cop came out and many were turning against Leafy. If that video came out much later or even before the drama began, then I don't think anyone would've taken it seriously.

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
Destiny is already trying to simp for her.

View attachment 1486094

I mean, I'm not surprised, as Destiny is "friends" with Lilypichu, but come on dude, at least Lily can draw compared to Pokimane.
He's even trying the quickly get his point out by talking like he's five minutes left to live.

Destiny, my dude, she's got a boyfriend.

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
Wonder how long will it be until Pokimane tries to do what she did to ItsAGundam to Leafy.
If anything, how come there is no Prospering Grounds page on Pokimane? Her tweets deserves a page so someone can keep an eye on her. She’s one step away into turning into Neekolul.
There is, actually. The only problem is that the dipshit who posted it ripped it from Pretty Ugly Little Liars and didn't archive shit.

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net

I thought Leafy's video was fairly innocuous and in line with his current output. I had no idea Twitch streamers were all quivering vaginas. Just like Ethan of H3H3 they're still stuck 4 years ago. And come November they're gonna have that knowledge hit them like a sack of bricks.

• Dumb
Reactions: Army Burger

Nauseated Courgi

kiwifarms.net

I thought Leafy's video was fairly innocuous and in line with his current output. I had no idea Twitch streamers were all quivering vaginas. Just like Ethan of H3H3 they're still stuck 4 years ago. And come November they're gonna have that knowledge hit them like a sack of bricks.
Innocuous? My dude, did we watch the same video? He was obviously trying to get under her simps skin.

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
Innocuous? My dude, did we watch the same video? He was obviously trying to get under her simps skin.
Yes, innocuous for him as I also added the qualifier that it's in line with the rest of his videos. Just cause it triggered her simps doesn't make it not innocuous to the general population which is what I generally judge things on. I didn't know Tiny and Nephew were her simps too but I suppose it makes sense that they'd take leafy's bait despite him putting all his cards on the table in previous videos and in this one as well as to what his goals are.

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net

Simps are out in full force even big brain liberal man Destiny is having a breakdown and calling leafy gay lol. Twitch is a shit show built on a cult of pozitivity and wholesomeness which is all a lie. Everyone who tries so hard to be nice and positive all the time is almost always just desperate for attention and approval, so the second anyone insults them they go into full damage control bitch mode.

albertbrown26

#1 Bill Hicks fan
kiwifarms.net

Simps are out in full force even big brain liberal man Destiny is having a breakdown and calling leafy gay lol. Twitch is a shit show built on a cult of pozitivity and wholesomeness which is all a lie. Everyone who tries so hard to be nice and positive all the time is almost always just desperate for attention and approval, so the second anyone insults them they go into full damage control bitch mode.
I need to know how he was able to edit h3h3 with that hologram like edit in this video.
That was the best thing about this.

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
It's because Leafy was the resident villain bully of youtube and everyone was pulling up and making up ridiculous stories about him.
You can kinda see the same thing happening with Jeffree Star right now.
It didn't matter if it was true, people just hated him so much they took it without doubt.

I watched hwym video when it was blowing up and I thought, ok but what's the crime here?
He was featured in the video too.
Out of all the people who had reasons to complain about leafy, he had the least good reason. He just inserted himself for clout, but because he's a cardboard youtuber he couldn't keep the audience.

• Agree
Reactions: Nauseated Courgi

Nauseated Courgi

kiwifarms.net
It's because Leafy was the resident villain bully of youtube and everyone was pulling up and making up ridiculous stories about him.
You can kinda see the same thing happening with Jeffree Star right now.
It didn't matter if it was true, people just hated him so much they took it without doubt.
Honestly, I never really got the hatred for the guy at the time. Sure, he was kinda annoying, but he was just doing what any other edgy youtuber was doing at the time. I guess people just wanted a target and Leafy was the best one?