LeafyIsHere / Calvin Marquez, and the Reptilian Army - From #NoChin with 12 year old kid drama to a weird return

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

#IStandWithIcasaracht
kiwifarms.net
It's less you pointing it out and more the fact that you felt you needed to bring it up in the first place. It gives off the feeling that people liking Leafy bothers you on a near personal level.
Well you felt wrong, I was answering a question. It's true that he wouldn't have come back if not for the iDubbbz cuck saga. I didn't realise calling Leafy's content boring crap was so controversial. And as for liking him, well, whatever floats your boat.

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Listen, I'm not a wild west gun expert, but this shit looks like a prop gun. Even if it is real, there's no fucking way you can conceal carry this at a riot. Leafy is baiting H3, and Ethan is so blinded by his tard rage he's biting.
View attachment 1552195
He later posted a picture of a colt .22 pistol as well (Woodsman or Targetsman, pretty sure its a Targetsman). Pretty sure both that and this levergun are real.

The levergun may be a .22 as well which could contribute to it looking like a prop-gun though.

Reactions: ssssssssss

GedsForth

Kill your local pedophile
kiwifarms.net
The levergun may be a .22 as well which could contribute to it looking like a prop-gun though.
It looks like one of those guns you buy for kids who are just learning to shoot, if it is real. Regardless, Leafy is obviously just fucking with H3. It wasn't good enough for Leafy to get his 4 million sub channel banned, Ethan wants him ruined. Leafy knows this and is just poking the bear.

BanalEntropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
It looks like one of those guns you buy for kids who are just learning to shoot, if it is real. Regardless, Leafy is obviously just fucking with H3. It wasn't good enough for Leafy to get his 4 million sub channel banned, Ethan wants him ruined. Leafy knows this and is just poking the bear.
He doesn't have any formal job right? From what I understand his money's mostly in investments and stock trading. It seems like he was just fucking around on YT for the hell of it so Ethan's just thrashing around at somebody he can't really fuck with.

GedsForth

Kill your local pedophile
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't have any formal job right? From what I understand his money's mostly in investments and stock trading. It seems like he was just fucking around on YT for the hell of it so Ethan's just thrashing around at somebody he can't really fuck with.
Leafy works in finance. What his job position is exactly I don't think is public, but regardless, he does have a ton of money and earns a stable living outside of YouTube. Having a YouTube channel really didn't have a huge impact on his personal life at this point.

UnimportantFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Damn, Hila really looks like a tranny in that pic.
She did seem in podcasts to be trying to get him to control his toxicity ('my name is Ethan Klein, I'm a most important person, you nigger-faggot' is what he oozes and he did use the phrase 'nigger faggot'), not to have him flaunt his clout with the YouTube higher ups too much.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Leafy works in finance. What his job position is exactly I don't think is public, but regardless, he does have a ton of money and earns a stable living outside of YouTube. Having a YouTube channel really didn't have a huge impact on his personal life at this point.
I think hes just day trading his own money. Hes too young to have an important position at one of the larger trading houses, and since he has a track record of making money outside of a traditional job (and growing it) I doubt he would've wasted his time going to college.

Kiwiman0423

kiwifarms.net
I think hes just day trading his own money. Hes too young to have an important position at one of the larger trading houses, and since he has a track record of making money outside of a traditional job (and growing it) I doubt he would've wasted his time going to college.
I'm pretty sure, he got into real estate and stocks when the YT money was rolling in when he was at him prime. So, when Ian Content Cop'd him he just left and stayed rich.

Reactions: longjohn

Blue Fanta

kiwifarms.net
It's time and again proven that the left is beyond retarded when it comes to wrong think. Even for a YouTuber that never cared for politics. These fucks are beyond evil at this point and they need to be integrated by the US Government at once. People said Alex Jones was the first and many diamonds are falling in front of our eyes. Damn shame that all of these idiots support censorship. It should be a warning to all folks online.
Youtube went to shit as soon as they started trying to appeal to the corporate masses and not the content creators themselves. they want to run it like it's a TV station and load it up with bias and sterile marketing and it's ridiculous. lotta people are in for a wakeup call when they realize they won't have a choice in the media they consume pretty soon

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
If I were to be completey honest, my money is on Keemstar being next. Keemstar constantly making allegations that Ethan is directly working with Susan looks really bad for their image, plus Keem is giving Leafy a platform to explain to everybody what exactly is going on, which I would imagine YouTube doesn't like (Outside of their vague statements about how "they don't tolerate harassment", they probably want people completely in the dark about what happened).

I suspect that they were probably trying to do that earlier when Ethan tried to cancel him (Make Keemstar the most hated person on the internet, and then get rid of him when everyone wants him gone). The problem is that it failed miserably (In fact, it actually backfired on Ethan quite a bit), so now they have to find some other opportunity to use to get rid of him.
They're too afraid to ban Keem. If they banned Keem, the absolute shitstorm that would happen would be unimaginably stupendous. Ethan would be suspect number fucking one. Keem would also probably have the power to go full Dr. Disrespect and sue Youtube somehow.
Kinda shows how small Youtube really is in the grand scheme of things. What Susan and Ethan did was kick Leafy off the four square court, meanwhile he has the rest of the playground to play on.

Turbulence

kiwifarms.net
He may "day trade" in the common sense of the word as in buy and sell shares multiple times a month/week while not actually "day trading" in the formal definition of the word meaning he doesn't buy and sell something within the same day.

• Autistic
Reactions: BadTakeCrucifier