LeafyIsHere / Calvin Marquez, and the Reptilian Army - From #NoChin with 12 year old kid drama to a weird return

Turbulence

kiwifarms.net
He may "day trade" in the common sense of the word as in buy and sell shares multiple times a month/week while not actually "day trading" in the formal definition of the word meaning he doesn't buy and sell something within the same day.

• Autistic
Reactions: BadTakeCrucifier

Otis Boi

Chunky Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Leafy has stocks
Keem has real estate
Ethan has ???
For his kids sake, he has a back up plan. People who only rely on youtube monetization tend to crash and burn.
Hila has the clothing line from what I understand it sells fairly well at hipster places but im not sure if that is becasue of youtube but they seem to have had a product crossover with Spongebob.

albertbrown26

FREE ASSANGE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"female 4chan movement," I guess null was a girl this whole time

But that really surprising Leafy does not know these terms considering his early career was focusing on people who were normally called that at the time.
If Kiwi Farms is a female 4chan movement, that what does that make Reddit?

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
If Kiwi Farms is a female 4chan movement, that what does that make Reddit?
I'm pretty sure he's referring to Lolcow—you know, that site focusing on lolcows that chicks follow like Onision, Arin Hanson's wife, Jeffree Star and others in the beauty community, etc. Basically the Lolcow Salon here but ten times as autistic.

Reddit is probably the fedora-tipping, Rick and Morty-watching movement.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
Only someone who's never seen an image board besides 4chan would say "it's like a female 4chan"

Only someone who has never used an online message board would equate a forum like kiwifarms to an image board like lolcow farms.
I always knew Calvin was ultra normie for his age and chosen career he stumbled into but this chinless faggot is like a step away from Qanon levels of 'normie on the internet syndrome'.

• Optimistic
Reactions: albertbrown26

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
Leafy wants to Twitch stream now and is an affiliate. h3h3's Ethan Klein on suicide watch as of 30 minutes ago. Let's see how it turns out.
Twitch used to (or still do, I cannot remember) auto-partner YouTube channels with so-many subs, I think it was over 100,000. It's basically free money from a marketing stand point to auto-partner YouTubers. So frankly he should have jumped over ages ago. Now that he was banned, he'll have to ride out the affiliate train. Good luck trying to get the Twitch team approving your Partner application post Poki drama

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
Twitch used to (or still do, I cannot remember) auto-partner YouTube channels with so-many subs, I think it was over 100,000. It's basically free money from a marketing stand point to auto-partner YouTubers. So frankly he should have jumped over ages ago. Now that he was banned, he'll have to ride out the affiliate train. Good luck trying to get the Twitch team approving your Partner application post Poki drama
They permabanned ItsaGundam's Twitch after Poki complained he made comments about her simps on YouTube. They might just ban Leafy tomorrow. They could also be smart and let some subs roll in from Leafy if they overlook the inevitable mass report-bombing.

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
They permabanned ItsaGundam's Twitch after Poki complained he made comments about her simps on YouTube. They might just ban Leafy tomorrow. They could also be smart and let some subs roll in from Leafy if they overlook the inevitable mass report-bombing.
Affiliates lose a hefty amount of money, likely pocket change to someone like Leafy. Twitch take a tasty 51% of all subs. Until contract terms are discussed, you are stuck with a fairly rough percentage tax. You also have to a make set amount per-quota otherwise Twitch TAXES YOU for failing to bring income to the platform. Nice. Same with the "bits" system Twitch implemented. The viewer has to pay a tax to even use them in a streamers chat room. So sure, they get some gratification "donating" and having the animation play in chat, but you are indirectly funding Amazon by enabling that system in chat.

Of course, you could donate directly to the streamer but Twitch doesn't like that either. PayPal loves it tho'

Naturally viewership =/= subs =/= profitably will be considered when such contract opportunities are presented forth. Curious what sort of metrics he'd get beyond his one-off appearances. Some YouTubers have come over to the platform and sank hard.

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
Wow what a dogshit deal. Even YouTube only takes 30% from subscriptions for channels.
On the other hand, pretty much anyone who has any kind of viewership can get affiliate on Twitch and get sub money. I think you need 30,000 subscribers on YT before you can sell subscriptions. So if you're a tiny stream, it's better than nothing.

Larger Twitch partners have much better deals (I've heard as high as 70/30), but that's pretty rare.