LeafyIsHere / Calvin Marquez, and the Reptilian Army - From #NoChin with 12 year old kid drama to a weird return

Ayaa

kiwifarms.net
The effects are the same. Meth gets you high faster because it enters the bloodstream quicker. Adderal is chemically the same and requires the same dosage in milligrams to get high.
Adderall = speed/amphetamine, it's from the same drug family than methamphetamine (like codeine and heroin are both opiates). Saying both are 100% the same because of that would mean than MDMA is also 100% similar to them, which is definitely not as everyone know.

Though, I agree with you that it's hypocritical to mock meth users when you take Adderall outside of medical recommendations but, still, meth is worse for your body and brain.

Kiwiman0423

kiwifarms.net
The effects are the same. Meth gets you high faster because it enters the bloodstream quicker. Adderal is chemically the same and requires the same dosage in milligrams to get high.
There's a big difference between getting high on meth and being prescribed adderal. Especially if you need it. I was friends with a kid in middle school who had ADHD and took meds. Everyone in the classroom knew and would say something to him on the days he didn't take it. He literally couldn't shut his fucking mouth and when he was trying to be quiet would be bouncing back and fourth at his desk. I remember him spending the night at my house one night and we were playing Yugioh. His meds had worn off because it was like 1am and I was fucking with him by pretending to take one of his expensive rare cards out of it's card protector. He was rolling on the floor begging me not to do it. I was laughing my ass off the entire time. Of course I didn't do anything malicious to his card. Because I for one respect the heart of the cards.

Fistbeard_McThunderaxe

*blorf*
kiwifarms.net
There's a big difference between getting high on meth and being prescribed adderal. Especially if you need it. I was friends with a kid in middle school who had ADHD and took meds. Everyone in the classroom knew and would say something to him on the days he didn't take it. He literally couldn't shut his fucking mouth and when he was trying to be quiet would be bouncing back and fourth at his desk. I remember him spending the night at my house one night and we were playing Yugioh. His meds had worn off because it was like 1am and I was fucking with him by pretending to take one of his expensive rare cards out of it's card protector. He was rolling on the floor begging me not to do it. I was laughing my ass off the entire time. Of course I didn't do anything malicious to his card. Because I for one respect the heart of the cards.
Adderal is meth. It has the same effects and side effects.

Higgins

What up, my nigga?/!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Explain to me why I'm wrong with evidence
They're both chemically different as meth has an extra methyl group which allows it to cross the blood-brain barrier much more quickly. You can't make adderall in your tub with ammonia and meth is typically mixed with much more dangerous chemicals. It's the difference between a fiji and a granny smith apple (shit analogy I admit.) Meth is easier to get addicted too. They are similar enough that users can't tell the difference like
JonesMcCannister mentioned.

https://www.drugrehab.com/addiction/drugs/crystal-meth/meth-vs-adderall/
https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/meth-addiction/meth-vs-adderall/
https://delphihealthgroup.com/methamphetamine/and-adderall/

Fistbeard_McThunderaxe

*blorf*
kiwifarms.net
They're both chemically different as meth has an extra methyl group which allows it to cross the blood-brain barrier much more quickly. You can't make adderall in your tub with ammonia and meth is typically mixed with much more dangerous chemicals. It's the difference between a fiji and a granny smith apple (shit analogy I admit.) Meth is easier to get addicted too. They are similar enough that users can't tell the difference like
JonesMcCannister mentioned.

https://www.drugrehab.com/addiction/drugs/crystal-meth/meth-vs-adderall/
https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/meth-addiction/meth-vs-adderall/
https://delphihealthgroup.com/methamphetamine/and-adderall/
The argument is: "Adderall is safer version meth that acts slower on the system". The effects are the same however; the meth high vs adderall high is the same.

It's getting away from my original claim that Leafy is a complete idiot for mocking others for using Meth when Adderall is literally a regulated version of it. Its quite funny watching him stream on adderall while acting like a meth zombie.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
The argument is: "Adderall is safer version meth that acts slower on the system". The effects are the same however; the meth high vs adderall high is the same.

It's getting away from my original claim that Leafy is a complete idiot for mocking others for using Meth when Adderall is literally a regulated version of it. Its quite funny watching him stream on adderall while acting like a meth zombie.
You're wrong and you're picking a really weird hill to stand on. You should probably go back to drawing trains or whatever.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
The typical meth user is abusing massive amounts of the drug limit way over what a doctor would prescribe. No one cares if it's in the same chemical family. Also please shut up, no one fucking cares.

GedsForth

I wanna a riot of my own
kiwifarms.net

This is like arguing that Oxycontin and Heroin are the same. Both have similar effects, both can be abused, both can be addictive. However, if you can't see the clear differences between the two, you really shouldn't be debating about drugs, and you should probably abstain from drugs altogether, lest you do something retarded.

Anon_Fluoride

That would be a good post I think
kiwifarms.net
On the adderall thing, Calvin has made it absolutely no secret that he`s into drugs. The videos might not be mirrored, but he has an entire video series on his experienced with drugs. On top of thar, he has implied- and joked about- cocaine abuse, among other things. Part of the initial theory about his disappearance was that he ended up in drug rehab, which I think he confirmed in one of the interviews with Keem. On top of that, he is a day trader. Do you expect him not to be on mond altering chemicals? Frankly, Leafy's whole career has just been one of those shitty ancap memes.

Mapo Tofu 2

kiwifarms.net
On the adderall thing, Calvin has made it absolutely no secret that he`s into drugs. The videos might not be mirrored, but he has an entire video series on his experienced with drugs. On top of thar, he has implied- and joked about- cocaine abuse, among other things. Part of the initial theory about his disappearance was that he ended up in drug rehab, which I think he confirmed in one of the interviews with Keem. On top of that, he is a day trader. Do you expect him not to be on mond altering chemicals? Frankly, Leafy's whole career has just been one of those shitty ancap memes.
His career is like the Wolf of Wall Street but replace everything that made it charming with petty internet drama between three grown ass men. Not even Scorsese could make this shitshow entertaining