LeafyIsHere / Calvin Marquez, and the Reptilian Army - From #NoChin with 12 year old kid drama to a weird return

Bayonetta4Ever

Will this game be completed? i mean Lunar Scythe!
kiwifarms.net

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
As someone who decided to watch a stream out of casual curiosity, he pretty much asked for it.

He attacked multiple partnered channels in an effort to "understand" why they are popular, all of whom could have easily contacted a member of staff with ease. Various subreddits filled with cowards watching his every move due to the Poki drama, not limited to r/livestreamfails. He had the word faggot play a fair few times (ironically twice from Destiny related clips) and wasn't very subtle with his commentary on Ethan, which directly ties into the hateful commentary angle. Only time he was being sensible and well-mannered was when he was educating chat on the stock markets he follows. Actual insight shared might I add and a cute story about his grandfather mocking him for not investing into Tesla when he started out.

Leafy of all people, is not only aware of the culture on Twitch, but knew his actions would get him terminated. He can spin this however he likes via social media, he'll never be accepted on the platform.

Same platform might I add that casually allows for the likes of Keemstar and Ricegum to stream upon, so it's not as if the entry requirements are too fucking high for anyone

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
I'm not really that surprised consider how easy it is to piss off twitch. People have been banned for streaming a game or movie that shows 0.5 seconds of a something vaguely sexual. Multiple people have been banned for saying something that VAGUELY sounded like the n-word such as "no way" or "never" through shit audio compression.

Not sure what he was expecting. Although I think it is pretty funny and suspicious that he was banned the exact same day poki came back to twitch.

plexstorm which is a NSFW stream platform.
I really regret searching for it just now. Immediately greeted by the sagged tits of a 40 year old diabetes methcow. Nuke that website, nuke it all. Plexstorm is AIDS.

Bayonetta4Ever

Will this game be completed? i mean Lunar Scythe!
kiwifarms.net
I'm not really that surprised consider how easy it is to piss off twitch. People have been banned for streaming a game or movie that shows 0.5 seconds of a something vaguely sexual. Multiple people have been banned for saying something that VAGUELY sounded like the n-word such as "no way" or "never" through shit audio compression.

Not sure what he was expecting. Although I think it is pretty funny and suspicious that he was banned the exact same day poki came back to twitch.

I really regret searching for it just now. Immediately greeted by the sagged tits of a 40 year old diabetes methcow. Nuke that website, nuke it all. Plexstorm is AIDS.
well it was too obvious to mention chaturbate LOLOLOL but yeah plexstorm its a pandora's box you don't EVER NEVER EVER want to get involved with.

anyways seems leafy is cancelled *by himself* lol k.

Anon_Fluoride

That would be a good post I think
kiwifarms.net
I'm probably going against the grain here but I really don't think he deserves this ban any more than someone like Pokimane deserves a ban. In the wild world of twitch, though, I guess its all up to who you know. Hey, at least he has his stocks, right? He can waste away in his apartment for the rest of his life, spending his days peering over spreadsheets, and wondering about what could have been...

Anon_Fluoride

That would be a good post I think
kiwifarms.net
To expand on something someone was saying earlier, but I can't find the post, because I'm technologically illiterate- I think that old drama between him an keem was entirely faked. Not just that him and grade made up the allegations, but that Daniel Keem was in on it as well. Considering how close of friends they seem to be- and claim to be- and that Keem makes every effort to keep up his "bad guy" persona, I have no doubt in my mind that its all a sort of celebrity song and dance.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Cowboy Kim and doof