LeafyIsHere / Calvin Marquez, and the Reptilian Army - From #NoChin with 12 year old kid drama to a weird return

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
Can you give an example?
I also watched his streams, he didnt promote violence like the ban reason suggests.
Read the full intent of the ban again before you out yourself as dyslexic; "Engaging in hateful conduct" is at the very start of the sentence. It cannot be anymore clear? But since you are likely going to defend his actions beyond this reply, let us dive more into the "Community Guidelines" which are an extension of the ToS. You know, the thing that tens of thousands of people have agreed to on the ol' Twitch platform when making an account.

"Hateful conduct is any content or activity that promotes, encourages, or facilitates discrimination, denigration, objectification, harassment, or violence based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or serious medical condition or veteran status, and is prohibited. Any hateful conduct is considered a zero-tolerance violation. We will take action on all accounts associated with such conduct with a range of enforcement actions, including and up to indefinite suspension.

Harassment is any content or activity that attempts to intimidate, degrade, abuse, or bully others, or creates a hostile environment for others, and is prohibited. Depending on the severity of the offense, your account may be indefinitely suspended on the first violation.

We prohibit using Twitch to facilitate hateful conduct or harassment, whether the targets are on or off Twitch. Individuals, communities or organizations that do so are not allowed to use our services. We may take action against users for hateful conduct or harassment that occurs off Twitch services that is directed at Twitch users"

See the part I put in bold for you? That was implemented into the rules more than two years ago thanks to the OWL not taking kindly to the anti-China comments commentary on users sexuality and play-style. In other words, streamers liked to say faggot a lot in 2018. Even if Leafy spent his entire time on Twitch reading the Hungry Caterpillar and other assorted kids books, Poki amongst others could have easily reported him for his tweets or YouTube content.

Even if Twitch didn't enforce that offsite actions rule in favour of snatching another YouTuber, his comments on Hasan, Poki, XQC and Destiny during the stream I watched likely didn't help. Many of which would fall under the rule-set listed above.

Also he got partnered 2 or 3 days before he got banned.
Affiliate is not Partnership. Frankly anyone can be an affiliate. Differences can be found here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/joining-the-affiliate-program?language=en_US

albertbrown26

FREE ASSANGE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WTF? Leafy is probably my favorite creator behind Cr1TiKaL but why would they do this? I don't see this happening lmao
To save face.

Also, it could be due to the fact that the commentary community has gotten so stale that bringing Leafy back would be the only exciting reason why anyone still cares about commentary channels in the first place.

Lmove

kiwifarms.net
Some annoying faggot made a video justifying Leafy's ban.
This guy is the definition of a whore; if you were to pay him 5$ to spit on him he would take the money.

You

kiwifarms.net
This guy is the definition of a whore; if you were to pay him 5$ to spit on him he would take the money.
As I already posted before, Leafy only made that video after people were baiting him on twitter about Andrei's Pokimane video vastly outperforming his despite having a fraction of the subs.

He's always fallen for the easiest imaginable bait, from melting down over people attacking Grade A back in the day to Ethan's 'I'd love to see you survive' to making a whole seething video about some random guy just because he was doing better than him. It's legitimately autistic.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Will this fag make a Smart Content video about his ban, when it eventually occurs?
Will he support YouTube when they come for his channel and community of Mature Logangers ?

Bob Barker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As I already posted before, Leafy only made that video after people were baiting him on twitter about Andrei's Pokimane video vastly outperforming his despite having a fraction of the subs.

He's always fallen for the easiest imaginable bait, from melting down over people attacking Grade A back in the day to Ethan's 'I'd love to see you survive' to making a whole seething video about some random guy just because he was doing better than him. It's legitimately autistic.
I mean in both those cases leafy's reaction was well received by his subs and ultimately it led to leafy selling merch and making money.

Is it even bait if the trap is success? Even getting banned from youtube wasn't really a trap as leafy's only options were "make shit content because you don't want to get banned," "make less shit content and a load of money until you get banned," and "do nothing."

albertbrown26

FREE ASSANGE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always see his videos spammed when I‘m watching Memology or diesel patches.

His videos remind me so much of the askReddit AMA videos that used to get recommended on a daily basis.

Anon_Fluoride

That would be a good post I think
kiwifarms.net
Wild idea but considering he’s been putting up merch websites, maybe he will hosting his content on his own site in the future? This is just a shot in the dark, though.

Tbh I don't really give a fuck about his Twitch streams, never watched any of them. Cool though, because I know he has done some with Keem and Keem is cool. I have his merch, a hoodie - the first edition pizza drop from when he announced his company. Just bought it because I loved his old videos when I was a young lad. Hoodie is so clean btw.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just want to remind everyone where YouTube's priorities are right now:
Leafy breaks YouTube ToS for a bunch of videos bullying Pokimane - Channel deleted for targeted harassment, no warnings issued
*Nelk boys (some popular douchetubers) encourage tons of fans at multiple mass gatherings irl to explicitly not wear masks - Channel temporarily demonetized
Critikal and Markiplier react to a Russian viral video of some guys in mascot costumes pretending to beat up an angry driver - Both channels initially get strikes for violent/harmful content
YouTube channels being called out for showcasing and encouraging cruel animal abuse - YouTube doesn't even bother addressing it

I truly cannot fathom what is going through these people's heads sometimes when it comes to making such insane decisions.

*https://twitter.com/TeamYouTube/status/1304574812833091584
Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 1.02.43 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 1.03.03 AM.png

GedsForth

Kill your local pedophile
kiwifarms.net
I just want to remind everyone where YouTube's priorities are right now:
Leafy breaks YouTube ToS for a bunch of videos bullying Pokimane - Channel deleted for targeted harassment, no warnings issued
*Nelk boys (some popular douchetubers) encourage tons of fans at multiple mass gatherings irl to explicitly not wear masks - Channel temporarily demonetized
Critikal and Markiplier react to a Russian viral video of some guys in mascot costumes pretending to beat up an angry driver - Both channels initially get strikes for violent/harmful content
YouTube channels being called out for showcasing and encouraging cruel animal abuse - YouTube doesn't even bother addressing it

I truly cannot fathom what is going through these people's heads sometimes when it comes to making such insane decisions.

*https://twitter.com/TeamYouTube/status/1304574812833091584
View attachment 1601913 View attachment 1601912
I honestly believe Alphabet inc. is actively trying to kill YouTube. YouTube has hemorrhaged money for as long as it has existed, but Alphabet can't just shut it down as that would result in a massive drop in their stock value, so the boiling frog approach is the best they can do.

janedoe

kiwifarms.net
i never tuned into his twitch streams, because streams are boring as shit and leafy's videos were already barely tolerable because he's just shooting the shit most the time. but it is pretty disappointing he got removed from twitch, if only because it would have been hilarious to succeed in the same platform where all these streamers hate him lmao