Dramacow Leah Koerner / Leah Tverly / knitpianocamera / chained2phone / sleevetwister - Mad at HOPs, makeup, trannies and personal hygiene.

Give Her The D

angry punk rock reject
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In pure SJW fashion, Leah likes to make up her own mishmash of nonsensical words in order to try and sound intelligent. A HOP is a short-hand term for what she calls a "Handmaiden Of Patriarchy". Your brain probably hurts even more realizing what kind of person we are dealing with. These would be women that enjoy putting "Slave Paint" (Leah's buzzword for makeup), "Rape shoes" (Leah's buzzword for heels), and, in her own words, "being a prostitute to their husband and having their legs open all day".
This bitch has to be a parody of a feminist. I mean, rape shoes? :story:

Thanks for the post, OP.

Big Bad Brat

(Cricket and Ride's bitch.)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Leah seems fairly ashamed of a video I posted in the OP. It somehow is already deleted and the thread hasn't even been up for a full day. The video was talking about Second Hand Rape, aka "I slept with a bunch of dudes and didn't like it afterwards so it's a form of rape".
tried to delete videos.png

Thankfully, thanks to Dear Leader technology and the beauty of archiving, I was able to re-upload the video to the OP, and will do so for every video she deletes onwards. We wouldn't want our girl Leah to delete her embarrassing exploits, such as namedropping the dudes that you think didn't fuck you correctly, would we? :story:

Here it is again, in its full glory. The video has a few legendary moments, my favorite one being when she describes an experience with a dude that shoved her against a wall, and said that she was conditioned to believe that was sexy. Enjoy!

GuyKazama

It's okay, i'm a tankbuster.
kiwifarms.net
Congrats on the well written OP and making it out of the Proving Grounds so quickly! To all you spergs who've been shitting up Proving Grounds lately, with your garbage threads, this is how it's done.

OT:
Quaker.PNG

If dressing like a fucking Quaker in public doesn't spell raving lunatic, I don't know what does. Will be interesting to follow this girl in her autistic adventures.

The Ghost of ODB

Actually not a TERF
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Congrats on the well written OP and making it out of the Proving Grounds so quickly! To all you spergs who've been shitting up Proving Grounds lately, with your garbage threads, this is how it's done.

OT:
View attachment 888861
If dressing like a fucking Quaker in public doesn't spell raving lunatic, I don't know what does. Will be interesting to follow this girl in her autistic adventures.
She's wearing a hand-knitted...thing made to look like Finn from Adventure Time while chained to her phone for "art."

Give Her The D

angry punk rock reject
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This psycho is originally from Madison, to the surprise of absolutely nobody
Is Madison worse than Portland? All I know is Portland is where they have a problem with roving Antifa gangs downtown.

Unless you're talking about Madison, Wisconsin, which yeah that's understandable. That's like the Portland of the Midwest from my understanding.

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Is Madison worse than Portland? All I know is Portland is where they have a problem with roving Antifa gangs downtown.

Unless you're talking about Madison, Wisconsin, which yeah that's understandable. That's like the Portland of the Midwest from my understanding.
Yeah I am talking about WI. Never before have i seen the "my parents were conservative so I MUST be ultra-left" effect to such a sivkening degree than I have in Madison.

Dynastia

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Radical Feminism is supposed to be about liberating women from societal coercion and control. When all she knows how to do is bully and shame women for 'womaning wrong', she's not helping to liberate anything. She's just a Serena Joy scribbling 'no thots' in the margins of the patriarchy's agenda. This girl might have picked up a radfem talking point here and there, but her behaviour and attitude is 100% basic libfem.

Tags
feminism

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino