Leaked Trans Lifeline Documents Reveal List of Transwomen That Will Become Real Women - Fake pussy isn't the only thing that leaks.

Neko GF

*Infringes on your copyright*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1617888555230.png

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
Unironically, these trans advocacy groups have more blood on their hands than any modern far right orgs. In a year from now, check back on the body count that’ll come from wrongly chopping off mentally ill mens’ dicks. I guarantee you it’ll be higher than any proud boy-esque Organizations in 2021

PhoBingas

THE faggot from Kiwifarms
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unironically, these trans advocacy groups have more blood on their hands than any modern far right orgs. In a year from now, check back on the body count that’ll come from wrongly chopping off mentally ill mens’ dicks. I guarantee you it’ll be higher than any proud boy-esque Organizations in 2021
I hope in 100 years we look at the doctors who SRS with the same disdain normies regard doctors that gave lobotomies in the 40's and 50's.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
I hope in 100 years we look at the doctors who SRS with the same disdain normies regard doctors that gave lobotomies in the 40's and 50's.
Spoiler alert: We 100% will. Stories of 12 year old girls who were forced to become boys via Munchausen by Proxy are already starting to crop up. Desmond may be keeping his mouth closed because he makes money being pimped out, but some day that moneys gonna run out and he'll publish a book detailing everything. They're not going to be able to keep this quiet forever, and I think there will be genuine rage when people start to realize what happened