Orbiter Leanna Hangen / PandaLeeGames - DarkSydePhil's Daughter-In-Crime

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do)
    Okay, now attachments should be working and the site should be very fast. If not, report it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakesvsplanes

Coo.
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I showed these four videos in a row to @Null a little while ago, we sat there cackling hysterically for about half an hour, and then he and I both agreed that there's definitely room for a separate thread entirely devoted to Panda, because-- well, jesus. Where do I even start with this girl?

Okay, so this is DarkSydePhil's (allegedly) gold-digging younger live-in girlfriend, Leanna Hangen, known on her various social media accounts as PandaLee.

There's a LOT that I could say about her, but in this case, I think I might as well just let the following videos speak entirely for themselves. (I might update this later with more information, though, but I want to get this thread up for now.)

TRIGGER WARNING: Major fucking cringe, loud nasally voice, painfully unfunny.

Last edited:

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So she's like the world's biggest moocher? I mean if you're living with someone who is supporting you financially you either do housework or you get a job. And I don't think DSP can make enough mess to have to be a 24/7 housekeeper
Also she thinks the CIA is trying to censor her? Please lady, turn down your ego

snakesvsplanes

Coo.
kiwifarms.net
I'd beat it up. I don't blame Phil for putting up with her.
Do you mean "beat it up" like... Tap that ass? Because I DO think that if you just try to separate her ENTIRE personality and voice from her physical appearance, she's pretty attractive.

But then she opens her mouth...

So she's like the world's biggest moocher? I mean if you're living with someone who is supporting you financially you either do housework or you get a job. And I don't think DSP can make enough mess to have to be a 24/7 housekeeper
Oh, yeah, absolutely, she proudly tweeted that one time, she actually sent him a text message demanding that he bring her food because she didn't want to go downstairs.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you mean "beat it up" like... Tap that ass? Because I DO think that if you just try to separate her ENTIRE personality and voice from her physical appearance, she's pretty attractive.

But then she opens her mouth...
The tits are decent. The face is a bit too on the chubby side for me. She looks average to me overall but the goddamn voice ruins it.

snakesvsplanes

Coo.
kiwifarms.net
From some random soap-making forum she hangs out at:

"Hi hi hi! My name is Leanna Hangen and I live in Allentown Pa! That was a good intro right?

Well now for a small life story so you can get to know me! I was born in 1993 (just turned 20 not too long ago!) to my now separated parents. I have an older half brother and older half sister from my parents previous marriages. Did I mention we're 10 years apart? I was quite the surprise! When I was a kid I loved arts and crafts! I did just about every craft! Except for scrapbook ing and any sewing/quilting/etc. I made jewelry in my early teen years and it was a good hobby but the labor on my hands was intense! I do some pottery painting on occasion too! But I recently got into the bath and beauty craft. My first one was those baby sprinkle bath bomb flowers on soap queen.com! I did tweak it a bit though (pink and sweet pea! So good!) and they turned out great! But man cramming that stuff in is a workout! I'm hoping to try my hand at melt and pour (2 small dogs makes cold process sound scary!).

Now for my favorite part of the story... My sweet waffle Philip! I met him in November 2011 online (YouTube actually!) while he was and currently is making video game playthroughs! We're going strong despite some hurdles. The biggest one is other people! We are a May-December romance. He's 11 years older! But it makes our bond even stronger! He is so supportive of my crafty ways, even if he doesn't understand half of it! We're even planning and taking steps to opening our own online bath/beauty business! But moving in together comes first! Because he lives in Connecticut! Told you we have hurdles!

But that's all for now. I'm sure everyone will get to know me well soon enough! I can't wait to learn and share and confide in what seems like such great people!
"
(Emphasis added by me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino