Orbiter Leanna Hangen / PandaLeeGames - DarkSydePhil's Daughter-In-Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen Riley

Things Can be fixed, but broken hearts suffer
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Since Leanna has left DSP and removed every trace of herself off social media and also since almost every post this year in this thread is terrible (seriously, you should mostly all be ashamed of yourselves) I'm shutting it down.

If she resurfaces and is doing something funny or unpleasant we can open it up again but at this point I don't think she warrants her own thread anymore, especially with zero content.

Radical Goodspeed

kiwifarms.net
Newly uncovered content means new discussions I guess?

Panic attacks are the realm of the urgent care clinic, never an ambulance ride to the emergency room, by the way...
If Phil hasn't already completely memory hole'd Leanna from continuity, then he will after the winds carry this info to the prestreams.

I hope he didn't already know that she was basically living up the street and really is in the middle of an unrelated tiff with Khet to just twist the dagger.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
She hasn't done anything cow-worthy in forever so I don't see why the thread needed to be re-opened.
idk, with her resurfacing on yelp i could see someone troll cheering to phil about it, him bitching or laughing it off like thats part of his past. then google searching it in later gin fueled, and see how it escalates from there

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
idk, with her resurfacing on yelp i could see someone troll cheering to phil about it, him bitching or laughing it off like thats part of his past. then google searching it in later gin fueled, and see how it escalates from there
That's still part of Phil's content though, and should be discussed in the assigned thread.
Unless Leanna revives her channel and starts posting again, there's no point discussing this here.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She hasn't done anything cow-worthy in forever so I don't see why the thread needed to be re-opened.
That's still part of Phil's content though, and should be discussed in the assigned thread.
Unless Leanna revives her channel and starts posting again, there's no point discussing this here.
I'm in agreement with these. She's basically dropped off the face of the earth as it concerns Phil's sphere. I'm going to lock this thread for now and talk with @Haunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino