Orbiter Leanna Hangen / PandaLeeGames - DarkSydePhil's (former) Daughter-In-Crime

Should this thread be locked (but not deleted) until or unless Leanna does something?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She hasn't done anything cow-worthy in forever so I don't see why the thread needed to be re-opened.
That's still part of Phil's content though, and should be discussed in the assigned thread.
Unless Leanna revives her channel and starts posting again, there's no point discussing this here.
I'm in agreement with these. She's basically dropped off the face of the earth as it concerns Phil's sphere. I'm going to lock this thread for now and talk with @Haunter.

BlockedByDaylight

kiwifarms.net
LEANNA HAS COME OUT OF HIDING AND HAS A NEW BOYFRIEND!!!!

She has a classy, new job and seems very happy. I'm glad she has moved on completely from Dave. Would be a shame if someone mentioned this info during his Halloween marathon...

Attachments

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

She has a classy, new job and seems very happy. I'm glad she has moved on completely from Dave. Would be a shame if someone mentioned this info during his Halloween marathon...
She looks like a modern reboot of Daria now, especially in the first pic. Good for her! Proof that sometimes people can change for the better.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net

I like her boots and he's a major improvement if you put him side by side to someone like Phil. No homo.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Leanna traded up in what appears to be every conceivable fashion.

Good for her.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Book on psychology? Plot twist Panda is writing a book on her experiences living with The Pig.
It's a Pop Psychology book. Most of the reviews seem to be from high school teachers saying it has fun "experiments" they can use in classroom demonstrations for their high school 'Intro to Psychology' classes. It seems like it's basically a coffee table book.

Edit: Reviews on Amazon for the other book, 'The Secret Lives of Color', refer to it as a coffee table book. She bought 2 coffee table books as a treat for herself.

Last edited:

OfflineCyberBully

Online Only
kiwifarms.net
It's a Pop Psychology book. Most of the reviews seem to be from high school teachers saying it has fun "experiments" they can use in classroom demonstrations for their high school 'Intro to Psychology' classes. It seems like it's basically a coffee table book.

Even so, it shows she's engaging her intellect more than Philbert. At least she reads, whereas his busy life of lounging around in pajama pants and gamer shirts playing video games and drinking gin doesn't allow for that kind of thing.

Kudos to her, though. She looks great, and she's definitely traded up when it comes to her life.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
im sure the knowledge that leeana managed to move on and basically forget phil would hurt his ego something fierce, that being said i'd find it funnier if he managed to find this information organically rather than someone tipping him "leeana's got a new BF"

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
im sure the knowledge that leeana managed to move on and basically forget phil would hurt his ego something fierce, that being said i'd find it funnier if he managed to find this information organically rather than someone tipping him "leeana's got a new BF"
I doubt he keep tabs on her. She probably promised to destroy him with leaked info if he so much as thinks about setting foot back into her life.

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't their last interaction her lying about returning to cook him dinner?

Total boss move.
Really? The panda pulled the old "I'm just popping to the store for smokes" trick? Fair play.

If he's got any sense though he won't react to this info publically, he'll just not acknowledge it, or if it's bought up by a troll tip or something he'll at least pretend to be happy for her. The worst thing he could do is go on a bitter rant about her or her new life. It's not about being the bigger person or anything, it's about at least keeping up the pretense that you're happily married, dogging your ex and her moving on will make me think the opposite.

But this is Dave, whether he acknowledges it or not, this must fucking sting.

Ha.

Last edited:

Perpetual Outrage

kiwifarms.net
Really? The panda pulled the old "I'm just popping to the store for smokes" trick? Fair play.
Last video I remember was him asking her if they "were still on for dinner", she said yes, then she never showed up again. He spent the rest of the night saying he was worried about her, "it's not like her to not show up", etc.

Found it @samovski , already at the correct time: https://youtu.be/WViSrO4mZR4?t=7770

Last edited:

DSPGouting

Wolverine Toy Provocateur
kiwifarms.net
Last video I remember was him asking her if they "were still on for dinner", she said yes, then she never showed up again. He spent the rest of the night saying he was worried about her, "it's not like her to not show up", etc.

Found it @samovski , already at the correct time: https://youtu.be/WViSrO4mZR4?t=7770
Holy shit that video is gold, just watching from the mark you set but the editing and story telling is great! So much more effort than Dave has ever put into anything lol.

Unrelated I can’t wait to see how depressed Dave is on stream next cause he will absolutely pass on by here and see the Panda update - hopefully it gets him right in the feels and ol’ mr gin will be a calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None