Orbiter Leanna Hangen / PandaLeeGames - DarkSydePhil's (former) Daughter-In-Crime

Kheapathic

Another Century Episode Phobic
kiwifarms.net
The ring finger on the right hand doesn't mean anything (as far as I know), as even engagement rings are worn on the left hand. That photo could be mirrored, to where it's actually her left hand with that ring on her finger. But what I'm more interested in is that cord in her shirt. While that could be something for a music device; it also looks like a headphone connector for people who work in call centers. Yes there's no microphone or headset, but that connector is a little bulky to be for straight earpieces. It's also obvious she's in an office environment, definitely a desk job, willing to bet call center of some sort. Problem being, Seattle being a tech hub, that means it could be damn near for anything.

Proper Pangolin

kiwifarms.net
The ring finger on the right hand doesn't mean anything (as far as I know), as even engagement rings are worn on the left hand. That photo could be mirrored, to where it's actually her left hand with that ring on her finger. But what I'm more interested in is that cord in her shirt. While that could be something for a music device; it also looks like a headphone connector for people who work in call centers. Yes there's no microphone or headset, but that connector is a little bulky to be for straight earpieces. It's also obvious she's in an office environment, definitely a desk job, willing to bet call center of some sort. Problem being, Seattle being a tech hub, that means it could be damn near for anything.
Retail chains use walkies that and they come with ear pieces like that. From what I have put together she seems to be a manager/lead for a retail chin like Kohl's.

ReentryPhantom

All tips received go DIRECTLY to the bills!
kiwifarms.net
Judging from the hand sanitizer bottle, the photo is flipped

Just_living

kiwifarms.net
I think she's a manager at a theater looking at the picture. Those headsets are commonplace at retail workplaces and I'm pressing x to doubt on call center because I don't know how someone would make one work in King County.

Don't read so much into the ring; no protruding stud so it isn't a an engagement ring.

• Agree
Reactions: Proper Pangolin

Nixxit

kiwifarms.net
Adding to the sanitizer bottle, which I can't read personally, the phone is most likely flipped, as the vast majority of phones (Especially office ones) will have the keys to the right, for use by right-handed people.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
It's not like is remotely difficult to find her Instagram, but you just 'doxxed' her @ account name, (if you just tweak 1 character). Doesn't take a genius to figure it out anyway.

Out of all the people in here, I thought you'd be more careful with these things, guess not.
Her pictures are out for a bit now, reverse image search exists. If you wanted her instagram it really should not be hard to find.

Sorry that I don't reach your high expectations you clearly have for me.
And again horribly sorry for posting public information here on Reddit Kiwi Farms.

Last edited:

We Are The Witches

kiwifarms.net
I was talking about doxing Nocontour or whatever his name is, not Leanna.
Her pictures are out for a bit now, reverse image search exists. If you wanted her instagram it really should not be hard to find.
I didn't say you were talking about it, but the name of the image you posted practically says her @ account.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.png

And it was an answer to your comment about you not being allowed to dox, so you really did it unintentionally without knowing.

Nigel of Ukip

kiwifarms.net
I didn't say you were talking about it, but the name of the image you posted practically says her @ account.

View attachment 1002884

And it was an answer to your comment about you not being allowed to dox, so you really did it unintentionally without knowing.
Are you autistic?
My dox comment was about PlanetJeff not being NoContour, not Leanna.

I know what you're on about, I see file names when I upload. Why the fuck would I care and go out of my way to hide it?
Why the fuck is everyone on Kiwi Farms complaining all of a sudden about PUBLIC INFORMATION.

What the actual fuck.

We Are The Witches

kiwifarms.net
Are you autistic?

I know what you're on about, I see file names when I upload. Why the fuck would I care and go out of my way to hide it?
Why the fuck is everyone on Kiwi Farms complaining all of a sudden about PUBLIC INFORMATION.

What the actual fuck.
Alright then.
It's true. It is public information, but the efforts of the previous people in here trying to avoid giving her @ are useless now.

That is all really.

Nigel of Ukip

kiwifarms.net
Alright then.
It's true. It is public information, but the efforts of the previous people in here trying to avoid giving her @ are useless now.

That is all really.
So by your logic you would help said efforts by pointing out exactly how to find her?

Yeah no, clearly big brain thinking.

It's public information, accurate information and can be used to archive information. If that's so wrong, by all means nuke me from this subreddit thread.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
If anybody wishes to check her IG out, its very easy to figure out.

Seems she works in a small office, making a living at some kind of low-skilled wage job (doesn’t surprise coming from the idiot that insulted anybody wanting to go to college to improve their social trajectory in life). She seems happy but some of the descriptions she writes in those pictures are very Leanna-like: she’s still hateful about certain things and thinks is smarter than everyone else.

Apparently she’s doing pole dancing as some kind of therapeutic activity... 😂

Oh and theres an interesting post where she decries someone sending her a good morning text and something about still being “wife material...” maybe philbert has attempted to reach out? Very unlikely but who knows?

We Are The Witches

kiwifarms.net
So by your logic you would help said efforts by pointing out exactly how to find her?

Yeah no, clearly big brain thinking.

It's public information, accurate information and can be used to archive information. If that's so wrong, by all means nuke me from the subreddit thread.
I don't care about disclosing public information in the first place, but after making it so easy, something that was supposed to be left alone, (for whatever reason), then you might as well post everything.

I was pointing out how the effort is useless now, since the post you made, that's it.

Edit: Futile conversation now, dropped.

Last edited:

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't care about disclosing public information in the first place, but after making it so easy, something that was supposed to be left alone, (for whatever reason), then you might as well post everything.

I was pointing out how the effort is useless now, that's it.
There was no hard rule, people just didn't bother with it. The information is public, so there's not an issue with it. Let's drop this argument, please.

• Optimistic
Reactions: The Last Stand

aszs

kiwifarms.net
Are you autistic?

What the actual fuck.
Waaaayy too many faggots on here lately, wonder where they're leaking from

Edit grammar

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino