Orbiter Leanna Hangen / PandaLeeGames - DarkSydePhil's (former) Daughter-In-Crime

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Should this thread be locked (but not deleted) until or unless Leanna does something?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
dont know if this was already posted. looks like, in contrast to philbert, she really has moved on.View attachment 1056048
That's just.. perfect. His ex moved on (Probably moved on 3 months before the breakup), the only trophy wife he could afford with his 22 Chuck E Cheese game tickets, and a foreclosed upon pig shack.

shilly_mays

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1056018
Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate
Strength: 325 mg / 5 mg

for pain

Ondansetron Hydrochloride (Orally Disintegrating)
Strength: 4 mg

for nausea

Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride
Strength: 500 mg

for... infections... and is usually a last resort

World Health Organization: "For example, the use of ciprofloxacin, used to treat cystitis (a type of urinary tract infection) and upper respiratory tract infections (such as bacterial sinusitis and bacterial bronchitis), should be dramatically reduced to avoid further development of resistance."

I would bet money on a UTI that progressed into a kidney infection or just a kidney/bladder infection in general. That amount of testing is normal for even that kind of thing because of how prevalent over testing is. I don't think it's something as serious as she's kind of letting on.

• Agree
Reactions: tomstone

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Along this line of thinking....is it time to shut this particular thread down? She's completely separated herself from Phil and is off doing her own thing. This is not meant to be an edict, but it seems like it should be considered at this point.
I want someone who isn't autistic to reach out to her, and see if she would do an interview, and if she says no, then probably shut it down, or make the interview the conclusion

just a thought

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want someone who isn't autistic to reach out to her, and see if she would do an interview, and if she says no, then probably shut it down, or make the interview the conclusion

just a thought
Nah. That's full-on poop-touching. My basic thought is that we just shut the thread down for now (as has been done before) until or unless there's something worth re-opening it for. But again, not looking to issue an edict on this, so I wanted to solicit opinions.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I thought that guy from the Halloween pictures was her boyfriend.
Same. According to her Yelp reviews she had multiple dates with some guy at the same restaurant so either he was really unimaginative or they went on a lot of dates and found a place they both liked. Guess it wasn't the band guy and she's just a groupie.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, @SoapQueen1 called it: she’s boring AF. Just a lot of whining, bitching, and crappy boomer selfies.

I second the notion of shutting this thread down. Her IG is public, just go creep on there in your own time and intermittently post on the main DSP thread if anything interesting happens which probably won’t happen since she’s completely separated herself from the Goutsphere.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Op is trashed btw. Images don't load and videos are deleted. Could probably be updated.

"Leanna Hangen was DSP's 11-year junior girlfriend from approximately January of 2012 to approximately May of 2017. DSP shoved her down everyone's throat, plugged her gameplay channel (now deleted), and let her moderate his Twitch chat.

DSP allowed her to move in with him when he moved to Washington in May of 2014 with the expressed intent of having her care for him after he got surgery to correct a herniated disc in his spine. DSP funded and plugged a soap / wax tart Etsy shop (now deleted) she opened in 2015 which likely never made a profit; she otherwise lived with him without working until approximately November 2015 at which point she got a job at the local mall. In April of 2017 DSP and Leanna announced they had become engaged. In May 2017 during a live stream DSP got a phone call from Leanna's employer notifying him she had been taken by paramedics to the emergency department after a panic attack. DSP stopped to take the call, told the stream he had to take care of a family emergency, and returned later to describe the situation at length. Later that month DSP announced the two had broken up, alleging the breakup occurred before the visit to the emergency room, and that she had now moved out.

Leanna suspended her soap / wax tart shop in May of 2017, never to reopen it, and was later deleted. Leanna's Twitter account was deleted, taken over by another user, and left dormant. Leanna's Instagram account was protected and deleted. Leanna's YouTube channel was deleted in 2019. A new Instagram account was discovered in 2019."

No links, some could be added to what still exists.

Last edited:

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
Why do people keep saying about her being younger, any one of us would hit that shit if it was available and she was legal. Almost every man wants a younger woman.
Maybe if she were a smart and friendly college kid but Leanna? Leanna is more obnoxious than Phil at times and with less character and personality. I wouldn't keep that bitch for a week.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two proposed changes (added in bold):

"Leanna Hangen was DSP's 11-year junior girlfriend who he started talking to in approximately 2008, and who he dated publicly from approximately January of 2012 to approximately May of 2017. DSP shoved her down everyone's throat, plugged her gameplay channel (now deleted), and let her moderate his Twitch chat.
DSP allowed her to move in with him when he moved to Washington in May of 2014 with the expressed intent of having her care for him after he got surgery to correct a herniated disc in his spine. He never got the surgery and now intermittently claims the problem went away on its own.

Why do people keep saying about her being younger, any one of us would hit that shit if it was available and she was legal. Almost every man wants a younger woman.
See my proposed changes, him talking to (read: grooming) a minor puts a really different spin on the age difference.

• Informative
Reactions: Muppetmode
Tags
None