Orbiter Leanna Hangen / PandaLeeGames - DarkSydePhil's (former) Daughter-In-Crime

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Should this thread be locked (but not deleted) until or unless Leanna does something?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I don't have instagram and she's a lolcalf. Keep it open for updates for those that want to add them, those that find it boring don't need to click the thread link.

'Google is a better doctor' is funny due to the hubris. Don't confuse your google search for your doctor's career expertise, or do so and let the kiwifarmers get their lulz from your social media insistence otherwise, either one works for me!

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
I would never date an 18 year old. They're factually not people yet.
No one said date. Well I didn't say date. Fucking, now yes.

And I vote the thread be closed until something interesting pops up with a reason to unlock it. Every time this shit is at the top is a just another pull of the trigger Autism Russian Roulette. Eventually someone is going to go nuts with it and spook her for good.

The interview would be cool, but we can't trust her. Plus, the only thing we honestly care about is the financials, and even if she spilled it all and told us Dave was still making bank etc etc there's no way we'd fucking believe it if we didn't have hard proof and she won't have it.

Hell, she probably doesn't know any more about his financials than we do. Dave might have played fast and loose with that info at the start, but towards 2015+ when the begging really ramped up and I'm sure he kept her in the dark too - because he's that fucking vain.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
Plus, the only thing we honestly care about is the financials,
Disagreed. I want to know everything, like is his dick really so small he was looking into enlargement surgery. Does he have erectile problems? Is that why he didn't have to clean up his load? When was the tipping point where she knew she had to leave DSP. How she felt about missing her brothers wedding; was it purely monetary or was it DSP being scared of being judged by Leanna's family... Man I have so many more questions for her. This is someone who entered the pigpen and managed to get out.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Disagreed. I want to know everything, like is his dick really so small he was looking into enlargement surgery. Does he have erectile problems? Is that why he didn't have to clean up his load? When was the tipping point where she knew she had to leave DSP. How she felt about missing her brothers wedding; was it purely monetary or was it DSP being scared of being judged by Leanna's family... Man I have so many more questions for her. This is someone who entered the pigpen and managed to get out.
Phil has told us he did a lot of research into penile enhancement. Not because he has a micropenis, he was just... curious.

• Agree
Reactions: millais

Paranoia Machine

Paranoid Android
kiwifarms.net
I want someone who isn't autistic to reach out to her, and see if she would do an interview, and if she says no, then probably shut it down, or make the interview the conclusion

just a thought
I would be more than willing to attempt a respectful interview if I got a bit of help from my fellow kiwis on this.
First; If there is some kind of way of contacting her that isn't absolutely creepy; like a definitive Twitter or IG account that she is active on to get her attention, that should be posted.
Second: Other than the obvious stuff, what kind of questions would we want answers to that we don't already know? Of course every question should remain as respectful as possible and attempt no form of instigation between her and Phil.
Third: If this interview could be done as a kind of "closing statement" to her thread, and have that information be relayed to her and have it be true , I think there is a better chance that she would go for it.

I'm not a sympathizer for exceptional individuals; but lets be honest, Leanna has separated entirely from the situation and moved on.
I think that this thread should be archived and only reopened on the off chance that she resumes her exceptional public behavior.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would be more than willing to attempt a respectful interview if I got a bit of help from my fellow kiwis on this.
First; If there is some kind of way of contacting her that isn't absolutely creepy; like a definitive Twitter or IG account that she is active on to get her attention, that should be posted.
Second: Other than the obvious stuff, what kind of questions would we want answers to that we don't already know? Of course every question should remain as respectful as possible and attempt no form of instigation between her and Phil.
Third: If this interview could be done as a kind of "closing statement" to her thread, and have that information be relayed to her and have it be true , I think there is a better chance that she would go for it.

I'm not a sympathizer for exceptional individuals; but lets be honest, Leanna has separated entirely from the situation and moved on.
I think that this thread should be archived and only reopened on the off chance that she resumes her exceptional public behavior.
Don't bother her.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Someone posted in her Instagram comments that DSP was talking shit about her and she said he can do whatever he wants but she's not getting involved. Someone else joked in her Instagram comments that she shouldn't be complaining about her health problems when there are people out there losing their homes to foreclosure and she blocked them within a minute. She's not interested in people even joking about him in a negative way without using his name, much less directly asking her questions about him.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've posted a poll to determine whether this thread is locked for now or not. If it's locked, it will NOT be deleted, and if someone wants to add to the thread, they can contact @Haunter and I to let us know. My personal opinion is that it's time to lock it down since she's pretty clearly looking to stay away from anything related to Phil, but it's up for a vote.

lavrentiyberia

kiwifarms.net
I do want to throw out there before the thread is closed that she's from my hometown and I have several friends who went to high school with her (they were more or less traumatized to learn about her internet infamy), and there are definitely non-creepy ways to contact her. But personally I consider her a victim and agree with the posters who say her relevance to this forum is over.

Last edited:

Paranoia Machine

Paranoid Android
kiwifarms.net
I do want to throw out there before the thread is closed that she's from my hometown and I have several friends who went to high school with her (they were more or less traumatized to learn about her internet infamy), and there are definitely non-creepy ways to contact her. But personally I consider her a victim and agree with the posters who say her relevance to this forum is over.
I'd say, tell whatever you want/can. I dont see what the harm would be in just sharing.

Near

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really don't get this victim shit. She knowingly stayed for the long game, and only by the very end grew enough brains to leave that absolute moron after how many red flags now? Seems to be a running theme with this dude. Everyone's in it for the long game, and leaves either disappointed or screwed out of money.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'Google is a better doctor' is funny due to the hubris. Don't confuse your google search for your doctor's career expertise, or do so and let the kiwifarmers get their lulz from your social media insistence otherwise, either one works for me!
We have a "Munchausen by Internet" thread over in Beauty Parlor, if that's the only funny thing she does it can go over there.

I really don't get this victim shit. She knowingly stayed for the long game, and only by the very end grew enough brains to leave that absolute moron after how many red flags now? Seems to be a running theme with this dude. Everyone's in it for the long game, and leaves either disappointed or screwed out of money.
I agree that Rambo/Howard/Katherine/his parents don't deserve our sympathy, but Leanna was in her early teens when he became involved with her. It's hard for me to go "fuck her, she knew what she was getting into" when the grooming goes that far back. Not saying she's a saint by any stretch, just that Phil's the root cause and the blame is almost all on him.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
Leanna was in her early teens when he became involved with her
This cannot be said often enough, she was a kid. She wasn't even old enough to drink with Phil, legally speaking.
He said she just turned 18 when they started dating or whatever, I actually feel bad for people that believe Phil on this. He always lies, he even lied about being engaged / married back on his shitty Shoryuken or whatever forums.
Phil will always lie to make himself look good, there's no way he will come out and say he chatted up a minor.
Leanna is fucking exceptional, but I mainly blame Phil for that. He isolated her from her family and was the only adult she interacted with. She likely saw how he acts and at that time, how much money he makes and just thought it's normal.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
We have a "Munchausen by Internet" thread over in Beauty Parlor, if that's the only funny thing she does it can go over there.
I agree with this specific point, however, I don't think this is the example of the only funny thing she does, just the example of the funniest thing in this specific post update in her thread at that time. Relocating her thread to a beauty parlor general one to let it sink or swim on its own there might be a better solution though, I don't follow her content enough to say for sure. I didn't even know somebody wrote the wrong name on her coffee cup for godbear sakes afterall this holiday season...

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I agree that Rambo/Howard/Katherine/his parents don't deserve our sympathy, but Leanna was in her early teens when he became involved with her. It's hard for me to go "fuck her, she knew what she was getting into" when the grooming goes that far back. Not saying she's a saint by any stretch, just that Phil's the root cause and the blame is almost all on him.
18 and 5 months is early teens now?

Even if he was grooming her in her early teens, you are who you are by about 5 years old. Your first serious boyfriend doesn't make you like Leanna. She just had a gross personality on her own. he didn't start isolating her until she was college graduate age. Before she moved in with him she lived with her mom, wandered around with a camcorder bitching about her mundane life, refused to get a job, and mocked educations of any kind.

She left him nearly 4 years ago. Now she lives with friends, posts on Instagram bitching about her mundane life, thinks her managing 16 year olds at the mall makes her a powerful businesswoman, and mocks strangers she encounters on the bus.

She arguably has a worse attitude than DSP.

Last edited:

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
She left him nearly 4 years ago. Now she lives with friends, posts on Instagram bitching about her mundane life, thinks her managing 16 year olds at the mall makes her a powerful businesswoman, and mocks strangers she encounters on the bus.

She arguably has a worse attitude than DSP.
That age comment is beyond dumb.

She has a job, doesn't beg for money and doesn't scam people. She has a shit life due to shit decisions, but it's at least an honest life.
How can you even imply that what Phil does is better?

They're both shit.

Tags
None