Orbiter Leanna Hangen / PandaLeeGames - DarkSydePhil's (former) Daughter-In-Crime

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Should this thread be locked (but not deleted) until or unless Leanna does something?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if he was grooming her in her early teens, you are who you are by about 5 years old. Your first serious boyfriend doesn't make you like Leanna. She just had a gross personality on her own.
People still have a lot of growing up to do at 18 - God knows I did. Living in Goutopia allowed her to avoid this and in fact reinforced her worst behaviors.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
What Phil did to her is probably one of the more despicable things he has done. From grooming to monetising her panic attacks.

Leave her alone if she wants (she clearly does), just observe for now.
She wont be left alone, that ship has sailed.
She is already part of some weird gay op attempt by CodeCastiel, I've noticed he tries to start conversations with her. But I believe she is safe as whatever he's planning will fail since he's exceptional.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That age comment is beyond dumb.
The 16 year old thing?

I think it's pretty reasonable to think a basic bitch is full of herself for talking about how she was a """director""" of an art museum (an $80K+ per year job) despite having no college education or previous experience and unironically referring to herself as the greatest boss while working a $27K per year tops evening shift supervisor job at a chain establishment.

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I hate ever locking threads - I think it's contrary to the nature of Kiwi Farms. Is it possible we could keep this thread open but "auto-sage" it - that is, make it so new posts no longer bump it, so as to discourage sperging on her instagram?

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate ever locking threads - I think it's contrary to the nature of Kiwi Farms. Is it possible we could keep this thread open but "auto-sage" it - that is, make it so new posts no longer bump it, so as to discourage sperging on her instagram?
Don't see an option for that, unfortunately.

Dustlord

Resident MENA expert
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she's a victim, nor can I attest to her character as a person, but she's not involved in this anymore. She just makes normie instagram posts about her boring life. Unless she does something lolcow worthy or gets involved in DSP drama again, I don't think this thread has much of a reason to remain active.
That's just my opinion though.

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of her earlier content was basically an act. It sounds forced, contrived. Since she followed and watched Dave, it's a safe assumption that she followed and watched other equally exceptional people. They were idiots, but they made bank doing next to nothing - that's worth at least an attempt at mimicry to me.

I bet there's a ton of people in her age range that all would look extremely exceptional at 18 because because then you could be a sperg and actually command an audience without doing anything more than being over the top stupid.

I don't know, maybe she is a terrible cunt, but to me it always sounded like a character. Every now and then when your catch her on one of Dave's videos when she wasn't "on" she sounded less grating. I only say it maybe once or twice for 5 seconds, but it stuck with me because there was a regular, normal person there buried deep in the tism.

If you were raised by monkeys, you'd think throwing your shit at people is completely normal and expected.

Merry Christmas fam.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of her earlier content was basically an act. It sounds forced, contrived. Since she followed and watched Dave, it's a safe assumption that she followed and watched other equally exceptional people. They were idiots, but they made bank doing next to nothing - that's worth at least an attempt at mimicry to me.

I bet there's a ton of people in her age range that all would look extremely exceptional at 18 because because then you could be a sperg and actually command an audience without doing anything more than being over the top stupid.

I don't know, maybe she is a terrible cunt, but to me it always sounded like a character. Every now and then when your catch her on one of Dave's videos when she wasn't "on" she sounded less grating. I only say it maybe once or twice for 5 seconds, but it stuck with me because there was a regular, normal person there buried deep in the tism.

If you were raised by monkeys, you'd think throwing your shit at people is completely normal and expected.

Merry Christmas fam.
Oh, she was definitely forcing it to be edgy and shit. Yeah, she's a dumb ass in general, but she was totally being over the top with her behavior.

Happy Christmas to all the kiwis. Null bless us, every one!

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I agree with @SoapQueen1 that Leanna was an awful person she was long before Phil. If you want to see this, watch Tevin's collection of her vlogs if you're a masochist.

The smartest thing Leanna did was shut up on the Internets and let young girl looks halo save her.
I made it about an hour into tevin's collection of her vlogs before I realised I was losing braincells listening to that shit

I had never seen them before and thought they would be interesting, god was I wrong

she babbles on about the same shit for so long, it's worse than dave

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
18 and 5 months is early teens now?

Even if he was grooming her in her early teens, you are who you are by about 5 years old. Your first serious boyfriend doesn't make you like Leanna. She just had a gross personality on her own. he didn't start isolating her until she was college graduate age. Before she moved in with him she lived with her mom, wandered around with a camcorder bitching about her mundane life, refused to get a job, and mocked educations of any kind.

She left him nearly 4 years ago. Now she lives with friends, posts on Instagram bitching about her mundane life, thinks her managing 16 year olds at the mall makes her a powerful businesswoman, and mocks strangers she encounters on the bus.

She arguably has a worse attitude than DSP.
At least shes doing it on her own and keeps going. The fact you can even say what you are saying about her is in fact, pretty damn stupid.

She has no family where she is and is relying on herself at her age thats huge so honestly I dont get why you are so angry with her she was a kid who was in a relationship with a very negative guy and was strong willed enough to say enough is enough. She doesnt drag Phil, nor tried to cash in on the drama surrounding him while he still mentions her even now.
She moved on and took an incredibly mature approach to this considering yes she made cringy videos back then shes growing up and honestly people should just leave her alone.
Take away she used to date Phil and she is your average twenty-something person on social media.

Edit: words

Last edited:

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
I think @SoapQueen1 assessment of Leanna being a boring, cunty, entitled basic bitch is accurate as it can get. Her IG provides a glimpse into her life and... its sucks.

I’m not sure where people get this notion that she’s a completely different person since she left Phil. Core and inherent values take a long time to change and require a monumental change in terms of lifestyle. Besides breaking herself away from Phil, she hasn’t shown any inclination she’s still isn’t a lowkey racist, judging, holier-than-thou cunty bitch.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 16 year old thing?

I think it's pretty reasonable to think a basic bitch is full of herself for talking about how she was a """director""" of an art museum (an $80K+ per year job) despite having no college education or previous experience and unironically referring to herself as the greatest boss while working a $27K per year tops evening shift supervisor job at a chain establishment.
Were both of those previous jobs from her late teenage years in Pennsylvania, before the move to Renton?

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as I know she never had a job before moving to Renton, so I don't know what this claimed museum director position is all about.
Ok glad it's just not me who was surprised to see that claim. I don't have a perfect knowledge of Leanna's job lore, but I was fairly certain that Phil was paying for her NEET lifestyle all the way until the fall in e-begging revenue forced him to demand her to step into the role of "da second income".

Tags
None