Orbiter Leanna Hangen / PandaLeeGames - DarkSydePhil's (former) Daughter-In-Crime

Should this thread be locked (but not deleted) until or unless Leanna does something?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Smith

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She posted a picture to Instagram of her in a sequin duster saying one of her coworkers matched.

She then posted a picture at 11 AM on the 1st of the guy she hangs around in the same thing and pajama bottoms holding a cup of coffee. From the reflection in his mirrored Aviators you can tell she's wearing loose-fitting pants and probably a t-shirt.

She lives with this dude and works with him... and is still single?

"He's gay, he's gay, he's totally gay."

Kheapathic

Good boy go to Heaven, bad boy go to New Jersey
kiwifarms.net
She lives with this dude and works with him... and is still single?

"He's gay, he's gay, he's totally gay."

While the antiquated term is "fuck buddies," I understand the kids these days use "friends with benefits." As retarded as the term is.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Shield Breaker

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
I just assumed its her roomate (roomates). He's probably gay too not that there's anything wrong with that. She's better off being around normal and more attractive people after living in pig pen for so long. She's lucky she got out of there.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
She had a recent post where one of her friends said something about a guy taking her out for a drink during happy hour. Happy hour in this context is the time right after the normal business day when bars offer discounted drinks to encourage people to stop in after work.

Leanna replies that a guy has never given her a "happy hour". I assume this is a sexual innuendo and she is inferring her past sexual partners were not very satisfactory.

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
She had a recent post where one of her friends said something about a guy taking her out for a drink during happy hour. Happy hour in this context is the time right after the normal business day when bars offer discounted drinks to encourage people to stop in after work.

Leanna replies that a guy has never given her a "happy hour". I assume this is a sexual innuendo and she is inferring her past sexual partners were not very satisfactory.

DSP really wasn't hitting it. How is that possible? dude must be gay.

Near

WELCOME TRUE BELIEVERS-
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how is castiel ever going to make that video about us if he's trying to get leanna's attention, miserable just miserable

I mean he does seem exceptional enough, that bragging about streamsniping DSP could be his pick-up line

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
DSP really wasn't hitting it. How is that possible? dude must be gay.
Being overweight isn't a positive in bed, and being a lazy alcoholic kills the sex drive. But I don't think Phil is gay as much as he's asexual. He makes the occasional teenager-level sexual comment but otherwise a good relationship to him is someone making him dinner, listening to him complain, and going food shopping with him. Sex never enters into it.

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net
Being overweight isn't a positive in bed, and being a lazy alcoholic kills the sex drive. But I don't think Phil is gay as much as he's asexual. He makes the occasional teenager-level sexual comment but otherwise a good relationship to him is someone making him dinner, listening to him complain, and going food shopping with him. Sex never enters into it.
He's so low-T that it hurts. When he slumps down into sausage-mode, that's GOTTA be the way he looked at Leanna during underwear time. Sure, he liked the way it looked, but it just didn't do anything for him.

Even when he talked about his wedding, he gave Andy Stitzer level descriptions of Khet. "Oh, man, she looked so pretty. I was gonna cry. She looked so nice. She's good at that, dressing up nice and doing makeup and stuff." Yeah, he tried to say she had the body of some swimsuit model (I think it was that, anyway) ONCE, but that all comes off as him just flaunting his big-boy relationship to his dumbass audience and da detractors.

Phil has about as much testosterone as a doorknob.

Sonichump

Gin fueled nights
kiwifarms.net
E605D234-A91D-455F-956F-55C46E338930.jpeg

2 years since she ran away...

Status
Not open for further replies.