Orbiter Leanna Hangen / PandaLeeGames - DarkSydePhil's (former) Daughter-In-Crime

Should this thread be locked (but not deleted) until or unless Leanna does something?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

King DDT

You better tech that, you lil-
kiwifarms.net

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
What is wrong with his chest hair? It looks like someone had a scuffed can of paint and gave up halfway through.

It looks worse if you look at it form top part..........

1578292639899.png

James Smith

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"lol" and pretend you've grown up all you want. You go through this development at five stages during your life:
  • 0-2: personality traits
  • 2-6: separation of self from the world, autonomy, initiative
  • 7-11: empathy
  • 12-19: sexuality, search for identity
  • 45-65: mid-life crisis
If you want to disagree, she was either
  • an 18 year old going through a mid-life crisis
  • an 18 year old going through sixth grade appropriate empathy development
  • an 18 year old who was acting out to express her search for an identity and continued to do it for five years after it was appropriate
Sure, she was a totally normal person and not immature and poorly balanced. We know that because she broke up with a guy who spent all day drowning his debt worries with can't-afford-it Tanqueray.

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net
can't-afford-it Tanqueray.
Phil's the kind of nibba that gets bottom shelf gin and pours it I to Tanqueray jugs to make it seem like he's having decent-ish gin.

Which is kind of a metaphor for leanna's time with Phil. She had to pretend pour positive relationship juju into her empty relationship jug (that had a hole in the bottom) until she actually opened her eyes and nope'd the fuck out of there.

• Agree
Reactions: Dong Schlong Phil

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
i got to thinking about it, i remember it being discussed but i have forgotten. how old was pandalee when her and dsp starting talking and how old was she when she moved in with phil again?

theres no way phil is not a pedophile if i remember right

• Late
Reactions: Leo Bonhart

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
i got to thinking about it, i remember it being discussed but i have forgotten. how old was pandalee when her and dsp starting talking and how old was she when she moved in with phil again?

Well, you can't spell 'pedophile' without phi--ahh just kidding.

The whole 'Phil's a pedo' angle never really appealed to me personally and hearing spergs toss the word at him constantly gets tiring.

DukeMorty

Just Here For The Ride
kiwifarms.net

She recently turned 18 when apparently they were talking to each other. Of course, some believe that Phil spoke to her before her 18th birthday since the dates when they spoke to each other was too close when she turned 18. Honestly, there is no proof that Phil spoke to her when she was 17 so unless some new info comes out or Pandaree spills the beans, then dont spread hearsay that he is a pedo. If anything phil just lucked out with a dumb 18 year old who for some reason liked his gouty mature pigroach because she has daddy issues.

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net

Leanna was definitely young, and apparently sheltered kinda, when she decided to shack up with Phil. But, he's not THAT kind of predator in the slightest. Was there communication between the two before things became "legal?" Probably. Is Phil the naughty mastermind that it all implies? Fuck no.

This is the same guy who has rubbed one out on shtreem and blatantly denied it. Any sense of forethought is nonexistent in his world.

Barring Leanna coming out and dropping some bombs, nobody will know anything beyond reckless speculation.

Edit: Ninja'd by the Duke.

drgnkiller

kiwifarms.net
She recently turned 18 when apparently they were talking to each other. Of course, some believe that Phil spoke to her before her 18th birthday since the dates when they spoke to each other was too close when she turned 18. Honestly, there is no proof that Phil spoke to her when she was 17 so unless some new info comes out or Pandaree spills the beans, then dont spread hearsay that he is a pedo. If anything phil just lucked out with a dumb 18 year old who for some reason liked his gouty mature pigroach because she has daddy issues.
I don't know if it's up anymore or where to even find it, but there was a video that Leanna uploaded stating her and Phil were talking way before she turned 18, and had plenty of private online interactions. Basically calling Phil a liar without realizing it.

Phil only started the "Onision excuse" because people began calling him a pedo. I'd say he's more of a groomer though.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net

Leanna's birthdate: August 29, 1993.

The latest we know they were dating was January 2012, just before the infamous Valentine's Day reveal. Thus, it's assumed they were at least talking before August 2011. There's theories that Phil was talking to Leanna for years, even before he got popular on Youtube, but we don't know. Leanna also said that they were talking for some time, but she's a lying cunt nearly as bad as Phil, so who knows.

Thus, Phil probably 'groomed' Leanna. Pedophilia, I doubt it.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Barring any relatively recent legal change since they first hooked up, Connecticut age of consent:
16. So, unless your dates are really off, the state doesn't care if she was 17 and Phil was a mature adult or not it turns out! If DSP's 'status' gave him 'authority' over the 16-17 year old victim and he was over age 20, then the age of consent would have risen to 18. Apparently the question is immaterial.

Genie The Hedgehog

The Blackest of Mages
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barring any relatively recent legal change since they first hooked up, Connecticut age of consent:
16. So, unless your dates are really off, the state doesn't care if she was 17 and Phil was a mature adult or not it turns out! If DSP's 'status' gave him 'authority' over the 16-17 year old victim and he was over age 20, then the age of consent would have risen to 18. Apparently the question is immaterial.

He was like 30, so Romeo and Juliet doesn't apply. If he was actually a mid-level streamer, that fact would get him canceled for grooming whether it was intentional or not.

Reactions: millais

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
He's not a groomer, at least not intentionally. But given his respect of bankruptcy law, can't imagine he has much respect for age of consent laws (cross state lanes iirc?)
I agree. I imagine it went like what any incel would do in that situation. A cute girl talking to me, MUST FUCK NOW without any thought of her being 16-17.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
She turned 18 in August and was later unveiled to be NOT Asian in February. She probably wasn't 17 when he started talking to her since as we saw with Kat, he moves pretty fucking fast.
Either way, who the fuck cares? With the legal age of consent being 16 in both PA and CT, what the hell is the difference between dating a 17 and 18 year old? They're both incredibly young for a 30 year old to date, but one is okay and one isn't?

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
She turned 18 in August and was later unveiled to be NOT Asian in February. She probably wasn't 17 when he started talking to her since as we saw with Kat, he moves pretty fucking fast.
Either way, who the fuck cares? With the legal age of consent being 16 in both PA and CT, what the hell is the difference between dating a 17 and 18 year old? They're both incredibly young for a 30 year old to date, but one is okay and one isn't?
So was she still in high school then?

WWE Champion

4 Star Hulkster
kiwifarms.net
This whole discussion is imho useless. There is no case to be made that phil is a pedophile, groomer etc. He has no track record of this, he also did not lose interest in leanna when she turned older and his wife does also not fit the profile. compare that to the onion boy who got older, but his gfs stayed the same age. He wasn't abusive afaik, not violent (Leanna would have beaten the shit out of his gout body anyway) and probably only drunk texted her after the break up till he found his rebound horse. So nothing out of the ordinary. In short: internet weirdo in his late 20 / very early 30ies found a legal teenage boyfriend free girl he connected with and finally had his first relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.