Orbiter Leanna Hangen / PandaLeeGames - DarkSydePhil's (former) Daughter-In-Crime

Should this thread be locked (but not deleted) until or unless Leanna does something?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Phil's a pedophile, but he was a thirsty in-the-closet faggot so he went after an easier to pick up 17/18 year old girl instead of someone his own age who would have just laughed in his face the second he explained who he was. Going after someone who's 17/18 isn't really the same thing as chasing literal children, but it is creepy in it's own way.

Dating someone that age when you're 21 or so isn't that unusual, but at around 30 it's pretty embarrassing. At 30+ you should view anyone under drinking age as a kid who you wouldn't want to spend an evening with much less your life. He did kind of groom her though since we know he manipulated her like he does his audience (he really can't help it, all part of the NPD).

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just for the record, once you cross state lines age of consent no longer matters because it becomes a federal issue. The federal age of consent is 18 and anyone under 18 traveling to another state to have sex with someone who is under 18 is committing a federal crime.

That being said I thought this was going to get locked unless she does something other than whine about being single, working really hard at her entry level management job, and eating $10 of avocado toast for breakfast.

lavrentiyberia

kiwifarms.net
he also did not lose interest in leanna when she turned older and his wife does also not fit the profile
Not that I disagree with what you're saying but you could easily make the case that he did lose sexual interest in Leanna very quickly, and he has never shown interest in his wife.

WWE Champion

kiwifarms.net
Not that I disagree with what you're saying but you could easily make the case that he did lose sexual interest in Leanna very quickly, and he has never shown interest in his wife.
I believe phil is asexual or just has a low sex drive, but that's not really something for this topic.

Anyone got a good reason this shouldn't be locked for the time being?
I have nothing to add. Imho should be closed since she isn't part of dsp anymore and also doesn't do anything stupid on the internet.

• Agree
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None