Learn to Code - Why did I #LearnToCode?

I once asked a job coach who is a avid AM radio listener. This was in 2001 when I knew that I wanted to be a Computer Programmer in high school, I figured that it would be difficult but rewarding. I had NO idea how polarized these simple 3 words would cause easily butthurt SJWs! I was either an innocent child thinking that this was easy for everybody to do (and I somewhat still do as long as your isn't filled to the rim with soy-cum) and it would have been rewarding (it is, $300 an hour to normalize a database). The original idea was I wanted to make video games and express my art. Yes, I know, it was so naive of me to think that it would be rewarding to be in the video game industry until the SJWs fucked everything up.*sigh* I noticed things were changing very radically towards the left after Obama got elected, police were instant piranhas because of a few bad apples, people were having safe spaces mutated into daycares in colleges. Safe spaces were once a place were nobody would be physically threatened in the 1990s. Now theres crayons and friggin' coloring books for pink hat wearing weirdos. I wanted to go to a major university in the mid 2000s, but I discovered that everybody's feelings were coddled unless you had a different opinion. *cough only two genders cough*

Please tell me I'm just being unrealistic?

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah man, the world was so peaceful until those goddamn liberals and SJWs messed it all up. I swear everyone except me is such an idiot. I'm learning Japanese so I can go live in Japan where there aren't any SJWs, especially because the age of consent is lower there.

yeah man, the world was so peaceful until those goddamn liberals and SJWs messed it all up. I swear everyone except me is such an idiot. I'm learning Japanese so I can go live in Japan where there aren't any SJWs, especially because the age of consent is lower there.
No.... I was an idiot thinking that universities in this fine country was towards intelligence up until we started coddling feelings! I went to a tech college instead of a university where the only safe space available is in your head.

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AKTUALLY the age of consent differs in Japan based on the province. It is between 16 and 18 in every single one but if you move to one and use your superior white gaijin powers to convince them that it should be lower you might be able to correct this.
すべてのアニメファンは処刑されるべき

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AKTUALLY the age of consent differs in Japan based on the province. It is between 16 and 18 in every single one but if you move to one and use your superior white gaijin powers to convince them that it should be lower you might be able to correct this.
すべてのアニメファンは処刑されるべき
Yeah I know that. Oh did I say the age of consent is lower? I meant average dick size.

すべてのアニメファンは処刑されるべき
Naw, man... I just thought recording SJWs having bitch fits was a worthy hobby... 🤷‍♂️

This is not your blog. Contemplate suicide instead.

You hate your life...

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But I stand by my statement that SJWs are fucking everything up! I ain't apologizing for wanting to see those peons getting ran over by cars!
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.

Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Tags
None