Least favorite meat? - Some things do die in vain

AzuraAquafina

The Naga clan got some nice violet lovedolls ;)
kiwifarms.net
I don't really like beef all that much. It really has to be tender for me to like it. Chicken is great as long as there's skin on there. Pork is a bit polarizing for me. Most of the time I like eating pork, but if it's not cooked the way I like it then I get kinda disgusted. I don't eat seafood that often but there isn't a particular kind I dislike.

• Agree
Reactions: Orange Rhymer

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
Liver with some rare exceptions like foie gras and pate if it's made just right. Organ meats in general are very easy to screw up.
Honestly with the knowledge of what a liver actually does I'd never want to put that shit in my mouth. Also I'm not a big animal cruelty activist or anything but the way they make foie gras is kind of fucked up.

They box the bird up and forcefeed it with a metal tube until its liver swells up. You're basically eating a bird's nasty, borderline cirrhotic fatty liver.

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
Honestly with the knowledge of what a liver actually does I'd never want to put that shit in my mouth. Also I'm not a big animal cruelty activist or anything but the way they make foie gras is kind of fucked up.

They box the bird up and forcefeed it with a metal tube until its liver swells up. You're basically eating a bird's nasty, borderline cirrhotic fatty liver.
Understandable, but so long as the end result tastes good and it's not going to kill you after you eat it I don't really care myself.

• Agree
Reactions: Unog

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
Understandable, but so long as the end result tastes good and it's not going to kill you after you eat it I don't really care myself.
It generally applies more to the liver of predators, but bear in mind the whole function of a liver is to filter poison and shit out of the blood. So whatever random thing the damn animal slammed down its facehole might still be banging around in that sponge.

RLS0812

Worthless Garbage
kiwifarms.net
* Beef Jerky that as been soaked in citric acid WAY too long
* Grease sticks labeled as 'meat products'
* Crayfish ( simply because it's a pain in the tail to get out )
* Those rotten doner kebabs middle eastern street vendors like selling

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
It generally applies more to the liver of predators, but bear in mind the whole function of a liver is to filter poison and shit out of the blood. So whatever random thing the damn animal slammed down its facehole might still be banging around in that sponge.
I get the logic you're going by, I just don't care so long as whoever's cooking it knows what they're doing.

Reactions: L50LasPak

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
I love almost all meat. If I didn't know any better I would be that dumbass you see on the news catching prions from eating brains. If I were to travel to China and they said "here's some dog" I would eat it no questions asked. Honestly only the most disgusting animals (dung beatles, roaches, flies, vultures and the like) are off limits to me.

I must be the weird one, since I definitely would eat turkey and I love seafood which a lot of people here say they hate. Organs like liver and stomachs are pretty good too.

The only meat I wouldn't eat is human and some of the animals/insects I listed above. Although I would practice auto cannibalism if I had a limb amputated like this one redditor did. That would remove the ethical part. All life is made to be consumed.

Although some meats are better than others. I do not like pork that much unless it's bacon or mixed with something like in pepperoni. Pigfeet, porkchops, and fatback just don't do it for me. I'll eat it if offered, I just won't really go out of my way to do so.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Orange Rhymer
Ham

Fuck ham

I must be the weird one, since I definitely would eat turkey and I love seafood which a lot of people here say they hate. Organs like liver and stomachs are pretty good too.
I like seafood a lot too. It seems to be a generational thing to me (I'm assuming KiwiFarms skews to the 20s). Old people are the only ones you ever see in Captain D's and when I ask young people about eating fish, they always say they don't eat it.

• Agree
Reactions: Spiteful Crow

Oskar Dirlewanger

i am the black niggers
kiwifarms.net
I've seen some sneaky food manufacturers sell "keta" salmon as food for humans. Keta is a word they invented because chum salmon doesn't sound very appetizing, and rightly so. Chum salmon is dog food and no one should ever eat it. Pink salmon isn't much better. It's poor man's salmon and if you want fish you'd be better off buying tuna or something else good rather than buy pink salmon and convince yourself that it's good because it's salmon.
Even dogs shouldn't eat salmon. Don't give any shit with salmon to your pets. Salmon farming isn't regulated like normal meat industry so the fish are being fed incredible amounts of agricultural pesticides that are used as a fodder conservative. Farmed salmon is one of the most toxic food items you can buy.

6a0120a56ab882970c019b0115a1eb970b-800wi.png

Over 30 times more toxic than pork but the doctors will try to tell you pork is "unhealthy" and salmon is "healthy". Never trust a doctor. Trust a guy with a nazi war criminal profile pic on Kiwi Farms instead.

snailslime

professional asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I may be (((biased))) here, but pork is not really that good unless it's in salami. And eating pigs is kinda ew

Reactions: Marco Fucko

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even dogs shouldn't eat salmon. Don't give any shit with salmon to your pets. Salmon farming isn't regulated like normal meat industry so the fish are being fed incredible amounts of agricultural pesticides that are used as a fodder conservative. Farmed salmon is one of the most toxic food items you can buy.

View attachment 1030939

Over 30 times more toxic than pork but the doctors will try to tell you pork is "unhealthy" and salmon is "healthy". Never trust a doctor. Trust a guy with a nazi war criminal profile pic on Kiwi Farms instead.
Out of all the salmon chum is probably the best to buy if you're scared of chemicals because they're always wild caught. Farming them would be quite like farming raccoons for food.

skeng

I failed 2nd grade ion give a fuck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
turkey's the worst just from how fucking boring it is

Tags
None