Least favorite meat? - Some things do die in vain

TheImportantFart

Fartscape
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pork, or anything from a pig unless it’s pepperoni or salami. I can sometimes stomach bacon, but only if it’s really crispy and has had all the fat either burned or cut off.

Scale fish too. Salmon’s about the only one I can eat, and even then I prefer it smoked rather than cooked. Even the thought of a tuna steak make me retch.

• Disagree
Reactions: W00K #17

Slimy Time

When you see the presents under the tree
kiwifarms.net
Turkey, never had a good one. Seems to be something people promote during Christmas, which every time ends up being disappointing. Always dry and lacking in taste.
Chicken is also low on the list based on how many times I have had a poorly cooked chicken. Unless its fried or boiled (as in Hainanese chicken rice), then it's ranking shoots up.
Steak is alright once in a while, otherwise is a bit boring if I have to eat it frequently.
Pork, Lamb, Duck, Venison, Horse, Frog ect are all great.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Turkey. I might as well eat my napkin, given how flavorless that shit is. I'd rather roast an equivalent amount of chicken (or, better yet, capon, duck, or goose) for a holiday dinner than a turkey.

And veal, though not so much for ethical reasons as the fact it's so soft and bland. It's like meat specifically devised to feed infants and invalids back in the Victorian age.

Also, "chicken sausage" and "turkey bacon" are oxymorons, and farmed fish is an abomination. They're shitfood for the kinds of people who buy into dubious health claims promoted by doctors with careers in television.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And veal, though not so much for ethical reasons as the fact it's so soft and bland. It's like meat specifically devised to feed infants and invalids back in the Victorian age.
I never liked it anyway so it made it an easy ethical issue. It's okay in wienerschnitzel but then the more murrican breaded pork tenderloin is better than that, too.

squeak

Read my posts to the tune of "foot lettuce"
kiwifarms.net
I can't stand pork chops. They're always, always, dry, and the color's offputting. Really any pork product is something I stay away from because I've had some bad experiences with ham and ribs, as well. Also not a fan of ground beef lmao

• Agree
Reactions: Autumnal Equinox

Marco Fucko

Money don't grow on trees.
kiwifarms.net
Bear. Bears are too precious for me to consume. I promised myself to not consume bear meat.
This actually reminds me of this frontier adventure novel I read as a kid where a white guy fell in with a bunch of Native Americans and the author did a really good job of describing how good bear meat was.

Now I want to eat a bear.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Seafood of any type. I once found a bunch of scales still on a fish stick when I was like 6 and I told my mom that it made me think fish was gross but in reality I got over that quick. My mom and sister still give me shit over it because they love seafood, and my dad never cares enough to remember/cant or doesnt remember, so he's always like "Wait, you dont like fish!? I thought you were fine with it."

As I got older I started to not be able to stand the smell/flavor and I HATE the texture. I want to chew my meat, when it flakes apart, or worse yet, is mushy like I imagine shrimp/lobster are, I cant stand it.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Autumnal Equinox

Crass_and_Champ

esteemed Austrian botanist Hermut Krebs
kiwifarms.net
Shrimp is the most disgusting, rubbery "food" on earth, tied maybe with mussels. I love actual seafood like salmon or swordfish, but minuscule shelled creatures aren't food. They're like salt-flavored Fruit Gushers, but worse.
Oh, also: Chicken. French chefs drown it in wine or rosemary to make it palatable, American chefs fry the ever-loving fuck out of it. It still tastes like cardboard.

• Agree
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

littlearmalite

I'm Sorry!
kiwifarms.net
I hate shellfish, despite growing up in rural South Louisiana. It was the butt of many jokes back in the day.

It just has this... *odd* taste to me. I can't put my finger on it. I can eat just about anything, but shellfish almost makes me physically ill.

• Agree
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Crass_and_Champ

esteemed Austrian botanist Hermut Krebs
kiwifarms.net
They shouldn't be "rubbery" unless they're massively overcooked. Not just a little bit, hugely.
I've really tried to like shrimp, and I'm still trying. I just haven't had any shrimp dishes appeal to me yet.
Don't get me wrong, I'll eat raw octopus, I'll eat monkfish liver, I love all kinds of seafood, but shrimp and mussels just churn my stomach.

Opiophile

They say I'm jaded, cause they know it's true.
kiwifarms.net
Turkey. Don't get me wrong, I used to love turkey and it's lean sleep inducing goodness, but eating the shit multiple times per holiday season has kind of ruined it for me over the years.

• Agree
Reactions: littlearmalite
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino