Least favorite meat? - Some things do die in vain

Crass_and_Champ

esteemed Austrian botanist Hermut Krebs
kiwifarms.net
If you want, my grandpa has a pretty good recipe. I can nick it off of him and send it your way, if you like to cook.
You're a gentleman and a scholar, my friend. I wish I had recipes to send you in return. If you like sweets, maybe I can dig up my grandma's cranberry relish recipe? It's actually delicious with pork or pheasant.

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
Rabbit on its own. If I'm making pie then I'll put in gammon and lees as well as rabbit.mushrooms, cream, tarragon and seasoning make it amazing but just rabbit on its Tod is underwhelming

You're a gentleman and a scholar, my friend. I wish I had recipes to send you in return. If you like sweets, maybe I can dig up my grandma's cranberry relish recipe? It's actually delicious with pork or pheasant.
Would you like my stroganoff and lie recipes? I typed them up to send to a friend and I would be more than happy to copy pasta here

Puar

It's been fun here. Taking my leave.
kiwifarms.net
Turkey.

I prefer chicken, quail and duck.

Any type of fish or shellfish. The smell of fish makes me gag.

Rinny.

a fhakin rat
kiwifarms.net
Shawarma, reminds me too much of mystery meat in terms of texture/taste, just reminds me too much of overly processed meat for some reason, sorry.
Most cooked fishes, the fishier smelling/tasting the worse for me.
Most organs, such as tripe, hearts are too gummy, liver is probably the organ I dislike the least.

Cardenio

Autistic Gaucho
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really don't like fried fish in general. Whenever I've gotten Fish and Chips it came out rubbery, oily, and bland.

Reactions: Rinny.

Salad_Dodger

Was molested by Repzion's dead gramps.
kiwifarms.net
Shawarma, reminds me too much of mystery meat in terms of texture/taste, just reminds me too much of overly processed meat for some reason, sorry.
Most cooked fishes, the fishier smelling/tasting the worse for me.
Most organs, such as tripe, hearts are too gummy, liver is probably the organ I dislike the least.
I do like deliciously made pâté so for me it's a yes for liver.

For kidney, heart, tripe or giblets its a no. Head cheese scares me. Any meat product in gelatin is my least favorite, along with cheap cold cuts and mystery meats.

• Agree
Reactions: Rinny.

Rinny.

a fhakin rat
kiwifarms.net
I had a couple of slices of gelatinized meat, I actually didn't hate it- my grandma gave us this crap probably as a way to clean out her fridge- but my mom was so grossed out by it she threw it away.
I cant remember how i ate it at all- weird.

Reactions: Salad_Dodger

Lonely Grave

naked and alone, we die
kiwifarms.net
Tuna outside of sashimi or fresh sushi. This includes maki rolls with cooked tuna - cooked tuna is a culinary abomination.

Otherwise I'll eat every other meat, and I probably know a way to make it taste awesome too.

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
I had a couple of slices of gelatinized meat, I actually didn't hate it- my grandma gave us this crap probably as a way to clean out her fridge- but my mom was so grossed out by it she threw it away.
how can anybody not like good sülze?

I don't mind pork in general, and it shows up plenty in a lot of food I order, but pork chops by themselves, I do not like. I much prefer a pulled pork sandwich.
thats because americans cant cook... you cook them like schnitzel, the only difference is that you apply a very thin layer of medium Mustard before the breading.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It kind of is mystery meat. I think it's one of those foods where there's so much absolutely terrible, shitty, shawarma that has been out for god knows how long under what conditions, mainly there to sell to drunks, that actually good examples of that kind of weird kebab/gyros/shawarma/tacos al pastor type meat get buried.

There's bound to be some really low quality shit in that whole genre of meat though because it can be literally about five or more different kinds of stuff, of questionable quality, from dubious sources, mixed together. Sort of like sausage.

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net
Ground Beef, specifically for burgers and tacos. I'd rather buy them than make them, making them is always the perfect blend of expensive/bland/time consuming.

Like the amount of ingredients I'd need to make anything means I have to make them a dozen or so times in a week, and I can't eat that much bad shit in that time even if I tried.

At that point, I'd rather just get something from red robin, taco bell, or mcdonalds.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Orion Balls
Tags
None