Least favorite meat? - Some things do die in vain

Orion Balls

Sorry Wendy, I love my hat girl.
kiwifarms.net
Chitlins. First you have to clean them, then you have to cook them for hours, and they stink up the whole house. For all that work and time, if they aren't soaked in Tobasco (fuck Frank's), they still taste gross. I enjoy organ meats, but porcine large intestine is awful in texture and flavour.

sadbird

I cry every time
kiwifarms.net
Once I actually decided to open up a can of potted meat. As soon as I did, a gnat appeared out of thin air. I decided not to eat it.
Also chicken, which always tastes the same no matter what you do with it. It's boring as fuck.

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum india i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
I don't really stray from my favorite (pork) a lot, but I'm not fan of boar, rabbit, and also every time I had horse (mostly in sausage form) was a bit disappointing.

Festivus

kiwifarms.net
It kind of is mystery meat. I think it's one of those foods where there's so much absolutely terrible, shitty, shawarma that has been out for god knows how long under what conditions, mainly there to sell to drunks, that actually good examples of that kind of weird kebab/gyros/shawarma/tacos al pastor type meat get buried.

There's bound to be some really low quality shit in that whole genre of meat though because it can be literally about five or more different kinds of stuff, of questionable quality, from dubious sources, mixed together. Sort of like sausage.
If you're eating shawarma in Northern Europe/Scandinavia it's almost definitely horse, I've had this experience many times. It's cheap crap but it tastes good when you're drunk so whatever.

Quoookie

kiwifarms.net
Cottage Roll/Ham. Fucking disgusting. Can't stand the saltiness...that alone makes me gag/partially vomit up the mouth and goes back down every time. Plus you really have to brown it so one can enjoy the outside of it. I have considered frying it but than was like on second thought why should I put the much effort into? when I can just fry some bacon and make bacon melts. Salty yes but nowhere near a like Cottage Rolls.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
INCORRECTLY cooked tri tip. Cooked well, either in a BBQ pit or even just in the oven, it's amazing. Delicious manna from God. Cook it in a slow cooker or the instant pot? Sadness and dissapointment. I've been trying for years to subtly tell my mom that maybe I should be in charge of tri-tip cookery and maybe she should never ever try and handle it again becasue watching my favorite meat ruined makes me die inside.

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
Beef I guess. Kinda meh to me compared to chicken. But maybe I dislike turkey more. Like I'll eat any of them. But I would rather have chicken if I get a choice.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you ever tried foie gras? I hate every type of liver I've ever tried, but foie gras is absolutely delicious.
I will agree that pate, and pate de foie gras in particular is something above and beyond liver.

I don't mind some pates, (the ones made without liver) but foie gras still has that metallic liver undertaste to it so while it's a fuckload better then the usual calves liver (no matter how many onions you smother it with) it's still not a taste I can enjoy, though I can eat it without vomiting.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

sharky

is cocaine vegan?
kiwifarms.net
Can't stand the texture of shrimp. It's this weird blurred point between chewy and crispy.

Never did understand the appeal of pork either, it's always had an unpleasant undertaste each time I tried it.

edit: typo

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: The Un-Clit

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Fatty lamb. Any lamb that isn't slow cooked tbh.
Seriously? tbh the fat is my favorite part of lamb

AnOminous said:
Also, venison can be utterly terrible if it's extremely gamy, but can be excellent if the deer hasn't been eating bark and roots and shit, but instead eating corn. Farmers who shoot deer on their farms get the best of this.
It shouldn't be gamy if the fat is removed like its supposed to be. Fat completely ruins deer meat. Oddly enough the opposite is the case for moose, despite both being a species of deer with similar diets.

That said for me its lobster. Its the garbage vacuum of the sea. Not a huge fan of rabbit either. Mostly because its a pain in the ass to cook, very bony and doesn't have enough meat on it to be worth bothering with

Orange Rhymer said:
!) Wild Rabbit = THE WORST. My god, it's full of worms... Watching the wriggling while preparing the meat made me wanna barf.
....It shouldn't be full of worms like that. If it is you shouldn't handle it or eat it. Worms are always a big red flag for 'don't eat this'

AnOminous said:
Raccoons will eat fucking anything. They will eat your trash. They will eat fucking diapers. They're filthy goddamn animals.
Speaking of which, years ago some dipshit neighbor tried to dispose of his kids used diapers by filling up a blue clear garbage bag with like 30 of them in it and tossing it on the side of the road up the road from my house. I drove past not long afterwards and saw two raccoons tearing apart the bag, crawling around in side it and trying to eat everything inside. Most disgusting thing i've ever seen in my life

So yeah, don't eat raccoons

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Turkey, except for roasted at home. That makes great sandwiches. Any of the lunchmeat turkey shit? Gag.

My work had a "holiday" party once, and the catering company went dirt cheap in order to pocket the extra money they got to do this. They served this "turkey" that was I think grade Z lunchmeat. If it had been sliced paper thin and drowned in mustard you might mistake it for being related to meat. But they served it in 1/2" slabs of the tube of it, generally cut in half. It was like a turkey jello. I only knew of one guy who finished a slab, and he ended up puking it up later. It's still a running joke among people who were here for it.

• Feels
Reactions: The Un-Clit

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a big fan of chicken. It has to be pretty retarded chicken for me to like it.

I also love the word filter.
The removal of the word filter has revealed your clever joke as mere exploitation of a temporary system setting.

There's something philosophic to say about a guy using 'retarded' as a hidden way to make a wordfilter complete his statement, only to have the filter removed leaving him without a joke and a sentence that dosent make sense, but fucked if I know what that statement is. Dust in the wind? Bits on the Interwebs of time? Fuggit. Time to get some liquor and delicious meat of some sort that is not organ meat nor seafood.

Last edited:

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
Shrimp and fish. If you can call them meat.
Bottom feeders like shrimp just squick me out. The idea of eating something that soaks up all the pollutants and shit in the ocean isn't appetizing. Plus people will often fail to ''gut'' them so you get a mouth full of grit halfway into eating one.

Tags
None