Least Favorite Youtubers? -

ivyleaf

Hookers n Blow
kiwifarms.net
Alex Day ew ew ew where do I start with that greasy little pervert. I'm surprised the farms never caught wind of the shenanigans, actually.

Edit: basically a faggot incapable of singing or correctly playing any instruments who got signed to creepy John Greens' label and then made a habit of badgering underage fans for things they weren't comfortable doing or giving.

Reactions: marganagram

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
I've seen a couple Onision video's, they were super annoying and I would not recommend it. I saw some Game Theory vids a long time ago, weren't they just stuff like, "Is Mario, a racist metaphor??"? This one might get some disagreements, but I'm not a fan of YMS or your movie sucks, and the reason is, his long "reviews" give away every single thing that happens in the movie, and sometimes they are so long its like, "might as well just watch the movie".

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any YouTuber that relies too much on jump cuts every few fucking seconds or those who make really spergy 1-2 hour response videos to someone they don't like. When Ray William Johnson was still around, that was the kind of YouTuber I could never get on board with. Also those who like capitalizing almost every single of the letters in their YouTube video titles for clickbaiting purposes is another pet peeve of mine.

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ever since Jon left Arin turned into a priss with Suzy being that little tart that no one likes.

So Mort1mer and Game Grumps for now.

I'm not a fan of YMS or your movie sucks, and the reason is, his long "reviews" give away every single thing that happens in the movie, and sometimes they are so long its like, "might as well just watch the movie".
I love him, in fact I did the subtitles for a lot of his videos.

Tags
None