Least Favorite Youtubers? -

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
With all my recent skeptic community railing, I’ve not been giving the liberal cunts enough “love”. Lemme fix that: Hasan Piker is one of the most unlikable cunts on the planet. He’s like that one smug high school bully who treats you like shit because he’s from a rich family and has a group of bootlickers constantly hovering around him in the halls, except he’s a 20+ yo man and the bootlickers are Destiny and Uncle Cenk https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtoaZpBnrd0lhycxYJ4MNOQ

M&Mario

The Boy's A Time Bomb
kiwifarms.net
With all my recent skeptic community railing, I’ve not been giving the liberal cunts enough “love”. Lemme fix that: Hasan Piker is one of the most unlikable cunts on the planet. He’s like that one smug high school bully who treats you like shit because he’s from a rich family and has a group of bootlickers constantly hovering around him in the halls, except he’s a 20+ yo man and the bootlickers are Destiny and Uncle Cenk https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtoaZpBnrd0lhycxYJ4MNOQ
Isn't he the twat that started the "PewDiePie recommends anti-semitic content" drama?

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
Does it count if you like their videos, but dislike 'em as people?

Screenshot_20190706-143012_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

I actually appreciate that Sam Smith came out. I find the ridiculous attempts of closeted celebrities to pretend interest in the opposite sex insulting and embarrassing. Taylor swift was caught tonguing her girlfriend six like six years ago, and she's still mum and publicly dating guys either as nelly or nellier than the Brothers Kushner.

But this non-binary shit is such transparent nonsense. I wanna shove anyone who goes along with it into a locker on principle. Angel Hayes and Sam Smith are not "theys". She is a deeply disturbed victim of sexual abuse, he is gayer than the sugar in Roger Stone's tank, and "they" are "theys" in plural and unknown forms and none other, because civilized English has no use for this ridiculous development.

Todd is always like this. But he mostly keeps it to Twitter. Aside from his recent video where he pretended it was still a mystery on whether Taylor Swift was a vagitarian. Though he did kinda joke about her already being caught playing tonsil hockey with Josh Kushner's Dyke Wife, though he did keep himself from finishing the joke for some presumed cuckolded reason.

Why does he have to publicize that he's an asshole so much?

Spech

Collapsed Ribcage
kiwifarms.net
Does it count if you like their videos, but dislike 'em as people?
This is an interesting point, and why I never follow creators I like on Twitter. Civvie 11's videos are great, and they talk about games I love in a unique way, but unfortunately, his Twitter is rife with political chatter. I like his videos, but I don't engage with them beyond consuming what I want to view.
Same with SuperButterBuns on the left, Digibro on the right, and many other people I follow. I dont understand why non-political yters engage themselves in a field of which they likely don't have the chops or prior knowledge to make any statement which isn't more than a parroted talking point.

[Edited for Wording]

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
Can we talk about when youtubers leave their comfort zones?

Diane Jennings is your typical youtube thot. She lives off a patreon funded primarily by thirsty boomers (see the beginning of the video for some clips of her patrons) and gets sent tons of shit in the mail to 'review' on her channel. Now, her normal videos aren't too bad because she's an Irish gal and talks about Lucky Charms and shamrock shakes and shit. But this year she decided to head to Texas and experience American black friday at Best Buy. Not to spoil the video, but things don't turn out as expected and she ends up very awkwardly interacting with the people in line, including a horrifying sequence where she high-fives the crowd as they slowly shuffle into the store.

I'm updating this post because Diane just took another trip to America. This time she went to Santa Barbara for the 4th of July. In the video, she spends most of her time having puzzled Americans read off trivia cards she bought at the airport. The piece de resistance comes at the end of the video when she has an autistic fit because the fireworks were too loud.

Untitled.jpg

This is a grown woman.

Devilish Jack o Lantern

z-list super villan .
kiwifarms.net
This is an interesting point, and why I never follow creators I like on Twitter. Civvie 11's videos are great, and they talk about games I love in a unique way, but unfortunately, his Twitter is rife with political chatter. I like his videos, but I don't engage with them beyond consuming what I want to view. [Edited for Wording]
....where does civvie talk about political shit on his twitter?please let me know what I missed All the dude talks there is boomer shooters and shit relating to boomer shooters. Never once saw him talk about political shit

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Slap47

Duncan Hills Coffee

Pees out the side of his dick
kiwifarms.net
....where does civvie talk about political shit on his twitter?please let me know what I missed All the dude talks there is boomer shooters and shit relating to boomer shooters. Never once saw him talk about political shit
He's made small Trump jokes here and there, but he doesn't flood his Twitter with it. Recently he retweeted fan art of Cancer Mouse who has a MAGA hat.

He's made other comments in his videos, they're rare but they are there sometimes, like a reference to Trump voters in the Land of the Dead review. He doesn't go full tard with it though so it's not something I worry about.

Devilish Jack o Lantern

z-list super villan .
kiwifarms.net
He's made small Trump jokes here and there, but he doesn't flood his Twitter with it. Recently he retweeted fan art of Cancer Mouse who has a MAGA hat.

He's made other comments in his videos, they're rare but they are there sometimes, like a reference to Trump voters in the Land of the Dead review. He doesn't go full tard with it though so it's not something I worry about.
Lol that’s like nothing , that’s barely anything .

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Ruins Everything
kiwifarms.net
So far, Destiny. He's just a dick who's so sure he's the smartest, most logical man in the world. And that's the worst kind of dick.
It's one thing to have differing opinions, that I don't mind at all, but he's just so up himself about them. And his style of debate is the worst kind. "I'm arguing logic, you're arguing feelings. Do you have a source? Disregard that I don't have any sources either, do you have any specific examples? I'm looking at the 'bigger picture' here. I was conservative, until I decided to stop being stupid. Why are you getting mad at me thinly veiling insults, are you mad I'm right ?" He argues like Crowder, just opposite views.
Only Jessie Lee Peterson can save us now, with his unshakable dedication to asking yes/no questions. That was the one good thing on Destiny's channel, his 'debate' with Jessie. Absolutely hilarious.

Last edited:

Cod of War

kiwifarms.net
I'm updating this post because Diane just took another trip to America. This time she went to Santa Barbara for the 4th of July. In the video, she spends most of her time having puzzled Americans read off trivia cards she bought at the airport. The piece de resistance comes at the end of the video when she has an autistic fit because the fireworks were too loud.

View attachment 831072

This is a grown woman.
Poor girl. Too much freedom, too fast. You have to ease into it.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
JelloApocalypse is back to doing stupid shit as he bitched about people making video essays on Jojo which explains why his Jojo video was shit

https://www.twitter.com/BrendanBlaber/status/1157482294942285825

2019-08-03.png

And when people gave him shit for it, he doubled down to sperg further

https://twitter.com/BrendanBlaber/status/1157684009692016646

2019-08-03 (1).png

And then made a very hypocritical tweet acting like he was just pointing out flaws when really he insulted fans for thinking there was depth in Jojo

https://twitter.com/BrendanBlaber/status/1157685697265975297

2019-08-03 (2).png

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Wranglertard.

wranglerstar-family-video-channel-900x506.jpg

Boomer who lives on a large plot of land in Oregon. His channel originally started out as a "homesteading" channel until morphing into an exhibit for all the toys and midlife crises he goes through. Uses clickbait titles and tells totally true stories.

The guy is a volunteer firefighter with a good bit of experience, with some decent forestry knowledge, but he comes off as a total cunt in his videos. He hypes everything he can to the 11th degree for the drama.

• Winner
Reactions: Robert Sanvagene

Someone

Stop gendering genitals!
kiwifarms.net
JelloApocalypse is back to doing stupid shit as he bitched about people making video essays on Jojo which explains why his Jojo video was shit

https://www.twitter.com/BrendanBlaber/status/1157482294942285825

View attachment 874167

And when people gave him shit for it, he doubled down to sperg further

https://twitter.com/BrendanBlaber/status/1157684009692016646

View attachment 874168

And then made a very hypocritical tweet acting like he was just pointing out flaws when really he insulted fans for thinking there was depth in Jojo

https://twitter.com/BrendanBlaber/status/1157685697265975297

View attachment 874170
Sometimes I forget that him and Oddonesout aren't the same guy

Tags
None