Least Favorite Youtubers? -

Slimy Time

Read 'em and weep
kiwifarms.net
Arch Warhammer for the same reason I dislike Sargon. Take all the pseudo-intellectualist smugfaggotry of Sargon, the false "intellectual British" accent of Kraut, turn the content from politics to Warhammer lore, state opinion/head canon as fact, be a windbag and you have Arch Warhammer. The fact that he is a mod for Sagon's discord doesn't make me like him either.

Throw Mauler into that list as well. I used to like long winded individuals years ago. Not anymore. An inability to condense material, particularly on something uncomplicated like film analysis is a sign of pseudo intellectualism and fart huffing.

Rinny.

a fhakin rat
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure people won't agree but-
MaxMoeFoe,
he's got a weird face, his voice is annoying (and it's not because he's an aussie), I also don't find him funny or that interesting.
I don't think he'd be nearly as popular if his relevance ONLY relied on his channel alone and nobody/nothing else such as his association with filthy frank, anything4views, idubbbz, etc. Nothing about him (for me) stands out or makes him worth watching (unless you like toys) if you separate him from his e-crew, i feel.

I'm not saying you're not allowed to be an adult that reviews toys/nostalgia-based products or maybe own some here and there-
but just him specifically doing it kind of rubs me the wrong way and its obvious he genuinely likes these toys and isn't just reviewing it just to review it, he's an avid toy collector or whatever.

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, most of the culture war Youtubers who get irrationally angry over comics, TV shows, movies, whatever. Maybe it’s the kiwi culture seeping into my views, but I can’t help but feel these idiots are getting Mad At The Internet(tm) over something that really doesn’t matter all that much, even if I don’t necessarily disagree with what they have to say. I’m subbed to a lot of them purely for the outrage titles, but fuck me if I’m actually going to sit through 20 minutes of some fat neckbeard yelling about Dr Who and comic books.

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Arch Warhammer for the same reason I dislike Sargon. Take all the pseudo-intellectualist smugfaggotry of Sargon, the false "intellectual British" accent of Kraut, turn the content from politics to Warhammer lore, state opinion/head canon as fact, be a windbag and you have Arch Warhammer. The fact that he is a mod for Sagon's discord doesn't make me like him either.
I like Arch for his lore stories, and the humor he adds. Most other 40k channels are super serious about everything.

Vihainen Suomalainen

Perkele!
kiwifarms.net
Most woman youtubers lol
I have pretty much a list of least youtubers. But the one I dislike the most is pkrussl. He doesn't know how to shut his mouth.

ApatheticViewer

Devotee of Nihilist Satanic Leftism
kiwifarms.net
Wow. I'd like to change my answer to Repzion. Right now he's literally standing on the corpses of NZ victims to make more Onision clickbait

Dude hasn't addressed the tragedy at all but it's so important what Onion boy says. I don't give a fuck if he said "Lolz get fucked Muslims" Dude is literally profiting off a tragedy to make content.

Onision did that too but pretending your somehow better then him? Get fucked
I was fucking right. Goddamn it 🤣🤣🤣

Lonely Grave

naked and alone, we die
kiwifarms.net

Throw Mauler into that list as well. I used to like long winded individuals years ago. Not anymore. An inability to condense material, particularly on something uncomplicated like film analysis is a sign of pseudo intellectualism and fart huffing.
Oh boy, this didn't even have time to age well. Courtesy of some madlad on r/Sigmarxism, Arch has been outed for the racist fuck that he truly is, and boy is he bad:

glx1xdkeh5351.png

-4ZURE-

Kill Every Last One of Them!
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, most of the culture war Youtubers who get irrationally angry over comics, TV shows, movies, whatever. Maybe it’s the kiwi culture seeping into my views, but I can’t help but feel these idiots are getting Mad At The Internet(tm) over something that really doesn’t matter all that much, even if I don’t necessarily disagree with what they have to say. I’m subbed to a lot of them purely for the outrage titles, but fuck me if I’m actually going to sit through 20 minutes of some fat neckbeard yelling about Dr Who and comic books.
I second this, but more annoying than them are the culture war content creators that disguise it as something else, primarily movie analysis. When I think of these people, it comes down to characters such as Big Joel, Sarah Z, Lily Orchard, etc.. All of them are liberals who use the platform to spout off on their views while claiming their videos are about a tv show, an analysis, or such. At least with the republicans, they tell you what you are getting into, Big Joel says he is going to talk about the live action Lion King, then pivots into some political drivel.

• Agree
Reactions: frozenrunner

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
I second this, but more annoying than them are the culture war content creators that disguise it as something else, primarily movie analysis. When I think of these people, it comes down to characters such as Big Joel, Sarah Z, Lily Orchard, etc.. All of them are liberals who use the platform to spout off on their views while claiming their videos are about a tv show, an analysis, or such. At least with the republicans, they tell you what you are getting into, Big Joel says he is going to talk about the live action Lion King, then pivots into some political drivel.
Oh, I was actually referring to the anti-SJW ones like Geeks & Gamers, Nerdrotic, and anyone associated with the Fandom Menace. This being Kiwifarms it’s already a given that Breadtubers are going to be mocked and disliked.

-4ZURE-

Kill Every Last One of Them!
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I was actually referring to the anti-SJW ones like Geeks & Gamers, Nerdrotic, and anyone associated with the Fandom Menace. This being Kiwifarms it’s already a given that Breadtubers are going to be mocked and disliked.
I know, I find all political accounts annoying at this point.

Tags
None