• No

Votes: 225 42.2%
  • This is just more clickbait

Votes: 417 78.2%

• Total voters

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
She's going to be back today and will say it was a pre-recorded video from months ago.
Dude, I hope so. Shrimp gate 2.0!!!

I can't wait for her to talk about how much she has changed in the last few weeks and that this video doesn't represent her opinions, boo boo... (But she uploaded it anyway because she made the tremendous effort of pressing the record button and squeezing a single tear out, she deserves the money from those 20 ads!)

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I cannot sleep so this morning I watched the archived version of the video, and I'll tell you what... Her actions and her tone, it makes it look like she got a dose of truth... Like something she saw or read really resonated with her however, her response was basically a big long "come on guys stop opposing what I think is really happening"

There was an ultra childish tone for the whole thing in my opinion

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
All right so I watched a bit of this video and here’s my take away. I agree with others on here that she may have gotten some news that truly shook her. But methinks the beast has ulterior motives behind why this is happening.

1: She always talks about the money she makes on YouTube. And when she talks about response channels she talks about how they make money off of her. YouTube is purely about the money for her, she doesn’t care about losing weight or creating content. She cares about how many views she can get. I don’t think she is smart enough to recognize that most of the people that watch her are haters, or at least she wasn’t open to the idea before. I DO think the comments get to her, and she’s caught between trying not to care and appear better than them and giving the haters more yard cum. This is a ploy to get more views.

2: This is a pre-recorded video. I almost wonder if she pre-recorded this in the event that she needed to quit YouTube and still has a bunch of other “content” filmed. I normally don’t give our girl that much credit because she’s not the brightest light bulb in the box, however It isn’t a bad idea to have a video like this if something bad were to happen and you needed to jump ship. Part of me wonders if she saw the Ricky video, felt awful about herself, posted this, And asked everyone to not post pictures of her on social media

3: I think she is already running into health problems. Not just the bellybutton bleeding, but problems that she doesn’t talk about on camera. Things that people on the KF and various other websites have been telling her will happen for years. She has to be. Even if we give her the benefit of the doubt and say she’s 560 instead of 600, she would have physical issues at this point that are getting progressively worse. I think that the worse these problems get the less she wants to be in the limelight which conflicts with her desire for attention. I think in her mind that she legitimately believes that this is the right thing to do. As much as I don’t like Amberlynn I think it’s the right thing for her to do as well, but I don’t think she’ll stick to it because of her innate desire to be a golden wonderful good dainty princess.

My overall opinion is that leaving social media would be a good thing for Amber. I legitimately think that not being the center of attention would be beneficial for her because then instead of focusing on making money from YouTube she could focus on bettering herself. No, from what I’ve seen, I don’t think she will try very hard and I don’t think she will succeed in turning herself around. I think she will be back in a few weeks because of some issues that cropped up between her roommates and herself and the only self gratification she can get is Through the fact that she has hundreds of haters waiting for her to post again. Of course there’s eating too.

TLDR: I think Amber’s issues both mentally and physically are starting to accumulate and come to a head and actually scare her, but I think her main mental issue of wanting attention will drive her to come back to YouTube in 2 to 3 weeks

Mr. Ghoul

kiwifarms.net
That’s how you know someone is trying to cry. They let the one tear they squeeze out roll down their cheek to make sure everyone sees it. When people really cry they wipe them away right away.
Damn, that's the fucking truth. The expression "Trying to hold back tears" exist for a reason. Nothing fucks up your attempts to communicate something quite like extreme emotion and crying.

• Agree
Reactions: Ellana

Fupacabra

kiwifarms.net
I'm a little surprised about all the fuss about "should have been aborted" comment. I have no idea if it comes from KF or Hamber is just making up shit, but either way I totally agree that she should have been aborted. Her extreme hoarding of cheap plastic shit is killing the planet. So we come to a somehow surprising conclusion that we have to abort land whale to save ocean whales.

kiwifarms.net
I cannot sleep so this morning I watched the archived version of the video, and I'll tell you what... Her actions and her tone, it makes it look like she got a dose of truth... Like something she saw or read really resonated with her however, her response was basically a big long "come on guys stop opposing what I think is really happening"

There was an ultra childish tone for the whole thing in my opinion
another thought possibly her psychiatrist doctor and the meds got through to her that getting off of youtube would be a good idea for her since even that better help fake therapist suggested maybe youtube isn't for her. probably not for the hate she gets but because she is putting herself out there as a freak show and eating, gaining weight for these views and she did mention there are things she can never take back now. but then I know she wasn't really following through with any follow ups for blood work, further sleep apnea tests but maybe someone got through to her and she is taking a break to do those things. like she said nothing she can do at this point, she's lied so much, noone will believe her so even if she is doing these things people will be doubting it so it would be best for her to take of those things off youtube.

I was skipping around the video and I think she said it wasn't about a weight loss place or anything...so I'm not sure what she plans to do for money then. she can't work at her size and Becky would also need to go back to work. I don't think she has millions saved up to live on for the rest of their lives so I think she will be back with the way she likes to go on spending sprees and even though she doesn't go to restaurants her hotel staycations shows how she ordered food.

• Agree
Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Wow. I'm actually kinda happy I watched this for the first time after her immediate retraction. It makes this ten times funnier.

"I have apologized for countless things I have done in the past, and I have forgiven myself and there's like, a LARGE amount of people who haven't forgiven me for things and I don't want to be a victim of this."

"I know that I receive hate because of some things I've done in the *past*. I know I receive hate because some people *portray* me as a horrible person."

"I don't know how I handle it, I don't know how I'm able to keep fighting and uploading when I'm already going through so much, like mentally."

"I uploaded a video of my doing my makeup and Youtube deleted it. And Youtube has made mistakes before. I'm not the only Youtuber that they've made mistakes on."

"*in defense of making shekels* Everyone should have a job...Every has to pay for the roof over their head, for electricity, vet bills, hospital bills...we all work to make money."

"I had a moment of weakness, which I don't like being weak. I like to be as strong as I can."

"*all of her suicidal whining, not gonna bother transcribing that here*"

"I don't know how to convey that I'm finally hurt...I'm *finally* hurt."

"I have saved a LOT of money, a LOT of money from Youtube. I could buy a house."

"Criticism, an example of criticism is "You're going to lose weight, you're going to die, we worry about you."

"A lot of people have been telling me, take a break from Youtube for your mental health, for your sanity, and I always told myself no, because there are other people working out there who can't just take a break for their mental health."

"I care about myself enough to go away."

"*in defense of not just turning off the comments* ...I don't get as many views if my comments are turned off."

"People can't get over what happened years ago, and they keep holding on to what happened years ago, and yet I see other Youtubers who have done HORRIBLE things that I can't even like put into words, I literally cannot put into words and they still have love and support. I'm so confused why there's a double standard."

"The comments have made me feel like I am not worthy of love or kindness or respect."

"I can't stand up for myself, because when I stand up for myself I get attacked. I have to let people treat me like this every single day and that's my job. I get paid to pretty much be spit on and punched on, slapped in the face, stabbed in the heart, every single day."

"I know that people are like 'Why don't you focus on the people who support you?' and it's like...Where are those people? It's such a sad thing but like, where are those people?"

"I have opened up my life, I have shared my life, I have been raw, I've been honest, and I have been here. I've had days where I didn't even want to breathe, I have been on this channel. I have filmed, I have edited, I have uploaded, and I have BEEN here. None of it matters!"

"I understand like I said in the beginning of this, like a big portion of it--I wouldn't say big, but like, a chunk of it has been my fault."

"Maybe I am a horrible person. Maybe I was in foster care because my parents didn't love me and didn't want me, maybe I am disgusting. Maybe I am gonna die live of a heart attack, maybe it is gonna happen. Maybe I don't deserve Becky, friends, family, maybe I do deserve to be left alone. I don't know. You just read something so much and you start to believe it."

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
After all this time, the haydurs are finally getting to her? Yup. Don’t believe it. And as the rest of us Kiwis are some what normal, whom would give up on a job that you got paid 10k a month for? Even if it was only a month? I would take my beatings and cash my check. God, help me. Her cuntiness is reaching new levels. However, she has made a complete circle on her cycle. God! Kill me or her. But get on it.

Reactions: Ellana

Peachtea18

kiwifarms.net
Wow. I'm actually kinda happy I watched this for the first time after her immediate retraction. It makes this ten times funnier.

"I have apologized for countless things I have done in the past, and I have forgiven myself and there's like, a LARGE amount of people who haven't forgiven me for things and I don't want to be a victim of this."

"I know that I receive hate because of some things I've done in the *past*. I know I receive hate because some people *portray* me as a horrible person."

"I don't know how I handle it, I don't know how I'm able to keep fighting and uploading when I'm already going through so much, like mentally."

"I uploaded a video of my doing my makeup and Youtube deleted it. And Youtube has made mistakes before. I'm not the only Youtuber that they've made mistakes on."

"*in defense of making shekels* Everyone should have a job...Every has to pay for the roof over their head, for electricity, vet bills, hospital bills...we all work to make money."

"I had a moment of weakness, which I don't like being weak. I like to be as strong as I can."

"*all of her suicidal whining, not gonna bother transcribing that here*"

"I don't know how to convey that I'm finally hurt...I'm *finally* hurt."

"I have saved a LOT of money, a LOT of money from Youtube. I could buy a house."

"Criticism, an example of criticism is "You're going to lose weight, you're going to die, we worry about you."

"A lot of people have been telling me, take a break from Youtube for your mental health, for your sanity, and I always told myself no, because there are other people working out there who can't just take a break for their mental health."

"I care about myself enough to go away."

"*in defense of not just turning off the comments* ...I don't get as many views if my comments are turned off."

"People can't get over what happened years ago, and they keep holding on to what happened years ago, and yet I see other Youtubers who have done HORRIBLE things that I can't even like put into words, I literally cannot put into words and they still have love and support. I'm so confused why there's a double standard."

"The comments have made me feel like I am not worthy of love or kindness or respect."

"I can't stand up for myself, because when I stand up for myself I get attacked. I have to let people treat me like this every single day and that's my job. I get paid to pretty much be spit on and punched on, slapped in the face, stabbed in the heart, every single day."

"I know that people are like 'Why don't you focus on the people who support you?' and it's like...Where are those people? It's such a sad thing but like, where are those people?"

"I have opened up my life, I have shared my life, I have been raw, I've been honest, and I have been here. I've had days where I didn't even want to breathe, I have been on this channel. I have filmed, I have edited, I have uploaded, and I have BEEN here. None of it matters!"

"I understand like I said in the beginning of this, like a big portion of it--I wouldn't say big, but like, a chunk of it has been my fault."

"Maybe I am a horrible person. Maybe I was in foster care because my parents didn't love me and didn't want me, maybe I am disgusting. Maybe I am gonna die live of a heart attack, maybe it is gonna happen. Maybe I don't deserve Becky, friends, family, maybe I do deserve to be left alone. I don't know. You just read something so much and you start to believe it."
Wowee. I've already watched the video but reading everything laid out like that is absolutely disconcerting. If ever someone comes along and asks why people think AL is such a monster just refer them to this video.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino