• No

Votes: 225 42.2%
  • This is just more clickbait

Votes: 417 78.2%

• Total voters

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Big Al doesn't know how forgiveness works. How surprising....
Bad time to be considering living off her savings as she's never been closer to having a serious medical event....not that I believe FatAl is going anywhere....
These pity parties of hers are so fucking pathetic.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this is after she saw the Slaton parody, it was uploaded the same day she claims to have recorded this, and judging by the lighting it's probably dusk during the video. Explains the foundation fists.
View attachment 916346

She might come back because of our love and support, our dainty gorl has as much love as lard.
She says she filmed it on the same day as her grwm/tea spilling lahs video. However, I think it was filmed after the Exercise With Me video, where she was perfectly happy (and that was filmed after the new apple watch, which she's wearing in this video). The nail polish in the GRWM video is a totally different color, and chipped to hell. She painted her nails with her new 'mer-cer-ee' color nail polish in the exercise with me video, and that's the nail polish she's wearing here, and it's chip free (and she's wearing the new apple watch).

Beyond that, I can't figure out where in the timeline this video goes, and yes I'm ashamed I noticed and compared the nail polish.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I guess it could be concealer but eh...given how patchy she applies her foundation and how terrible she is at painting her nails I have doubts that she could apply makeup to her knuckles and have it not be super obvious.

She's not as filthy as usual in this video. Her hair isn't as crispy, and her nails are painted a new color. People will disagree and scream BEETUS, but I always say a lot of the darkness we see on her hands and knuckles is literally filth. She doesn't bathe or wash her hands.

People who don't bathe get dark and dirty like that, and they don't have to be out back making mud pies for it to happen. The dead skin cells that sit there, not washed away, will oxidize (turn darker). She's less dirty here (I'm still not gonna say she's clean because I can tell she aint), and thus her hands don't look as dark.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
For the long time viewers of victimlynn. Do you think she would have continued to gain weight had she not been on YouTube? I haven’t been watching her that long, and I won’t watch her vlogs because this bitch makes more money than I do. tia
I'm of two minds whenever this question is asked.
On one bloated, black diabeetus hoof: without Youtube she wouldn't be making thousands of dollars every month with which to gorge herself stupid and blow up to 600 pounds. Youtube has ABSOLUTELY enabled her horrific weight gain, no mistake.... no money, no Orange Chicken, so they say.

But on the other filthy, unwashed trotter: there have literally been dozens of 600+ pound human landslides on My 600 Pound Life (plenty of which oughtweighing our ButterBitch, even!) and they have been at or below the poverty line. Welfare, food stamps, leeching from family members, manipulating enablers....an addict, which is what these people are, will get their fix any way they can. If the 600 and 700 pound disasters on the show could fuck themselves up that badly without 10k a month in Youtube shekels, Big Ham might have found a way too.

Who really even knows?

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My god, the days of Sprite Zero and tube turkey are over, aren’t they?

Honestly, this is the best thing I’ve read from her. Without Tube dollars she cannot bribe her way into being tolerated at Chez Fag by covering the bills. She will be unable to afford four fast food meals a day for her and Becky. She’ll have to get a job, find a way to establish a schedule, sleep properly, shower daily, and will overall have to live a completely different life than this sloth prison of fat she’s created for herself. And all of that is why we’ll never see the back of her online until Eric films the EMTs cutting her out of the house when she keels over. Thank god all those sympathetic and largely imaginary fans are telling her she’s awesome and encouraging her to stay so she can save face when she’s doing another Dollar Tree haul full of shit Becky bought that she hates.

See y’all tomorrow!

BIg Fat Wang

kiwifarms.net
Really though her narcissistic tendencies (who knows what part of the cluster she fits into) would never let her leave YT for too long. I think sometimes we may forget that she can't just go to a different cow on the farms and forget about Amber. This is her whole life, this and quite literally nothing else. She doesn't live an active and fulfilling life, what we see is pretty much all her sad life amounts to. Without posting she will quite literally run out of things to do.
Not only is Youtube the only productive thing she does with her time, but she won't also have any new comments to read about herself. What is it you guys think Amber really does with her time? My guess is she trolls through the forums, comments, and groups about her, reads through her messages from viewers desperate for attention and probably hits up Density when she's feeling really lonely.
Without posting, what the actual fuck will amber do with her time besides eat? She'll no longer have a reason to spend all day thinking about herself. Can't have that. She'll be back as soon as she needs a good ego stroke, as soon as she needs to know people are still interested in her boring, boring life.

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
She says she filmed it on the same day as her grwm/tea spilling lahs video. However, I think it was filmed after the Exercise With Me video, where she was perfectly happy (and that was filmed after the new apple watch, which she's wearing in this video). The nail polish in the GRWM video is a totally different color, and chipped to hell. She painted her nails with her new 'mer-cer-ee' color nail polish in the exercise with me video, and that's the nail polish she's wearing here, and it's chip free (and she's wearing the new apple watch).

Beyond that, I can't figure out where in the timeline this video goes, and yes I'm ashamed I noticed and compared the nail polish.
That is incorrect. She stated she filmed this the same day she POSTED the grwm/tea video. That was the August 19th date. All other video content she'd done otherwise was pre-filmed and in the chute ready to churn out at the usual auto-posting time in the stack. Having it taken down panicked her, and trying to find "another video" would have spoiled her auto-posting lineup, so she did post it again with a different title, and the original one eventually was put back up, somehow without a "strike".

The nail-painting mer-curr-ee video was filmed before August 19th, it just churned out on the 29th under the ridiculous "exercise with me" title, but given the state of her nails, not very long before the 19th or they would have started to degrade.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
That is incorrect. She stated she filmed this the same day she POSTED the grwm/tea video. That was the August 19th date. All other video content she'd done otherwise was pre-filmed and in the chute ready to churn out at the usual auto-posting time in the stack. Having it taken down panicked her, and trying to find "another video" would have spoiled her auto-posting lineup, so she did post it again with a different title, and the original one eventually was put back up, somehow without a "strike".

The nail-painting mer-curr-ee video was filmed before August 19th, it just churned out on the 29th under the ridiculous "exercise with me" title, but given the state of her nails, not very long before the 19th or they would have started to degrade.
Oh, you're completely correct! I forgot about the pre-filming. I'm glad I'm not the only one trying to track her timeline by her nails.

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hamber... I have only this to say. There have been many that were well qualified and offered genuine support. You ignored and fucked them off because "you know what's best for you."

Obviously, you don't. You turned people that were genuine supporters into haydurs with your constant laaaahs and narcissistic bullshit.

But go ahead, you keep being you. That's your downfall. Tears are not acceptable for this. You personally are responsible for the level of hate your fat ass is rolling around in. You blew off e very single doctor, therapist, or even your fans that had solid advice and honestly wanted to help you.

So, here we are. You do you and live in the fucking toxic cesspool of hate you created by being an absolute cunt and thinking YOU know more about everything than anyone.

Asta la bye-bye, you crying whiny cunt.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber was destined to be an obeast. Because of YouTube, she got to go to sit down restaurants and buffets 3x a day (or more), plus regular 2 hour drives to the Cheesecake Factory complete with snack for that long long car ride. Ben and Jerry’s and Reece’s treats for nightly snacks are more upscale then generic ice cream by the tub and dollar store candy but both are fattening.

Without Youtube, she’d be eating off the dollar menu at Taco Bell and MickeyDs and the frozen good aisle at wommart and dollar store and generic sweets. It’s not like her tastebuds are refined. You can get just as fat doing either.

I do think without YouTube she’d have been on food stamps by now (assuming she’s not) and maybe managed to get disability for her mental (Kentucky won’t let you have it for fat). Or would be living off Beckys salary-she’d have had to go back to work after the leg thing. Those things don’t pay much but you can get very fat on soda and fast food ... and Amber eats.

I thought she’d probably skip September and maybe October but I’m starting to think after her comments about followers she may not be gone a less than a week. It was all just a manipulation to get out of her 100 days.

But she hasn’t really faced how much of the situation she caused. She likes to notice that “other Youtubers” can do things she can’t, but she hasn’t noticed others who are fat and don’t get near the hate she does. It’s her fault. Starting her channel by saying it was weighloss was her biggest mistake but she’s made many more.

That doesn’t mean she doesn’t feel hurt by the comments, all of us would be. None of us would have let it go on for years or not taken rightful criticism though.

I’m probably against the crowd here in that I really think she is having trouble with the comments, probably due to her meds forcing her out of full denial. I think her discomfort was genuine. But also disengenuous, as she’s not saved enough money to live for years and maintain her lifestyle and in the back of her mind she knew this was just a frustration release.

Peachtea18

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone ever seen someone tell this idiot that she deserved to be in foster care?
If you read through the general thread there are a few comments alluding to such an idea, but I've seen deservedly worse said about Russell Greer in his own thread. I'm sure throughout her notoriety she's gotten comments like that and much worse because trolls will be trolls, however I think the general judgments from the majority of her viewers end up being admissions of utter disappointment. But since she can't gaslight and manipulate her own reflection--the one she's shown everytime she reads comments by the majority--she hones in on troll comments and uses those to victimize herself instead.

She should just take a page from Greer's book and keep pushing forward despite it all.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone ever seen someone tell this idiot that she deserved to be in foster care?
Nope! Nor that she should have been aborted - definitely never in YT comments, and hell I'm pretty sure I've never even seen that here!
Not that it should matter because unless I'd totally zoned out (possible!) she was only referring to YT comments?
If though she's daft enough to lurk on sites that bitchpost about her and other cows then what does she expect? Fucking unicorns and rainbows?‽

What really got me was her 'oh I've made mistakes, but I've forgiven myself' - sure you have, you narcissistic warthog (cos I'm pretty sure you don't think there's anything TO forgive)
How doesn't she understand, it's about her supporters and viewers forgiveness for the years of trolling, snarking, cuntiness, constant lahhhs big, damaging and small etc?
They've obviously not even started to forgive so maybe just maybe, do what you say you're going to do, for once?

Last edited:

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
She gets thousands of comments on every video. I'm sure some reta,rd has said that to her at one point. She drags that one out every time she does a victimlynn video, though. The implication being that any criticism or mockery she receives is tantamount to that "she deserved foster care!!" comment (which is admittedly over the top).

Her aim is to shame people into being afraid to criticize her in any way. Standard gaslighting bullshit.

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net
She considered suicide because YouTube took a video down, not because her body is irreparably trashed lol ok.

This is just fishing for "fans" to message her how she's beautiful and they love her so bad please please please ASMR your farts for us All you're the best YouTuber ever.

The comeback video is probably already on the schedule for release.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
I’m probably against the crowd here in that I really think she is having trouble with the comments, probably due to her meds forcing her out of full denial. I think her discomfort was genuine. But also disengenuous, as she’s not saved enough money to live for years and maintain her lifestyle and in the back of her mind she knew this was just a frustration release.
I agree. In relating how she came to this decision, she said she pondered some essential questions anyone who has flashes of self-awareness asks themselves. "Am I a terrible person? Do I deserve the derision for things I have done? Are the things people say about me right?" etc. But, instead of concluding that yes indeed she deserves the criticism and should undertake a complete character overhaul, she concluded that nah, it's not me, it's them. Because, that's our Amber.

She kept alluding to "mistakes" she made in the past that people won't let her off the hook for. I'm going to guess that's the false rape accusation she levied. "People change! I've changed, I swear!" she cried. That's not enough to absolve the crime of character assassination for one's own gain. Which is what she did. That sort of absolution comes with confession, contrition, and penance. Things she has not done is not capable of.

So while I think the meds have put a slender crack in the cement of her denial and has allowed her to feel the sting of pain, I don't think she is at all intellectually or emotionally capable of extending that to the pain she has and does cause others. It's not her, it's them, and it always will be.

The beetus paws: I think they are a combo of filth and beetus. She is covered in layers upon layers of grime laminated with cheap lotion. The effort it would take to remove it from her knuckles would require a brush, some good cleanser, and work. We all know how she feels about work. She whined about how people make fun of her knuckles. I do think she washed them, and then I think she slathered on foundation. She's done it before!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino