• Yes

Votes: 12 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 225 42.2%
  • This is just more clickbait

Votes: 417 78.2%

• Total voters

kiwifarms.net
if she really leaves then I'll guess she went for one of the shows that contacted her. otherwise she should delete her whole channel so she can no longer get money from her older videos... maybe she can just keep this one up so when people search for her they can see she left. really tho... sadly, she can still be raking in the YT bucks for awhile on her old videos. I'd ask how long do yous think before she died down till her old videos didn't get enough views anymore but then that would be a joke. she'll be dead by then and the news of her death will have people rewatching her videos all over again leaving Becky to rake in the YT bucks (or whoever gets a channel when someone dies)

disintegration

Dead ass.
kiwifarms.net
She has a preternatural sense of self where she is able to believe that what the hayders say is not true. She's aware that some of those comments are "bad" but doesn't care. She will always think she's a dainty princess. She's only out for money. She'll be back soon because with all the flexing she's been doing, disability would be difficult to get. She couldn't even help saying she has a lot of money saved. Twat.

Single_Sock

Guess it's back to lurking for me
kiwifarms.net
Her talking about how no one loves or supports her makes me wonder where Necky is while she makes these stupid videos, squeezing out fake ass tears. Is she lurking in the background or did she just nope the fuck put for a few hours and let Hambeast do her thing? :thinking:
I'd be getting second hand embarrassment and feeling like shit that 100,000 strangers opinions mean more than mine.
It makes me think of the famous Valentines day breakup video where she was crying that destiny dumped her, but destiny was still sleeping in bed with ALR. I was wondering the whole time where she was while Amber was tucked away drinking wine and shitting on their relationship

Last edited:

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
Her talking about how no one loves or supports her makes me wonder where Necky is while she makes these stupid videos, squeezing out fake ass tears. Is she lurking in the background or did she just nope the fuck put for a few hours and let Hambeast do her thing? :thinking:
I'd be getting second hand embarrassment and feeling like shit that 100,000 strangers opinions mean more than mine.
Obviously she's out on a binge haul for her sad whale sized lover. You know she started cryyyeeen and the butler asked what she could do to help, amber gave her a listed for 3 different slop shops, sent her on the fetch quest, and then decided she was still sad so Amber made this video while she waited for her soothing lard balls to come back.

I can't say I saw suicide in the cards, I completely doubt she would go through with it. Come to think of it I've never heard of a deathfat going through with non food based suicide. 🤔

Neck too fat to hang.
Arms too big and heavy to aim a gun at the head.
Bathtub toaster is out due to normal sized tubs and needing a nuclear reactor to get the required juice.
Bridges have walls they can't climb over.
Pills and poison would take bucket loads to do the job and even then vomiting would kick in before the deed is done.
Wrists coated in thick layers of blubber make knives useless.
Anything more inventive requires more movement and brain power so that's out of the question.

So I guess food is the answer, it's easy and they get to keep on doing what they love all the way to the reaper.

Stranger Neighbors

Absolute Autism corrupts Absolutely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i hope she doesn't pull a Chantal and come back. She shouldn't die on camera.
If only we could be so lucky
If Hamber was to die mid video... Do you think that shit wouldn't leak? I mean idk if I'd want to see that video but this whole thing has been watching a Trainwreck in slow motion... Why not ride it to the very end?

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Reddit fatties lying about having SeEn CoMMentS on "the farms" stating she should've been aborted. View attachment 916550
Hello Reddit AL board, you are all fucking cancer. One minute you're talking shit about AL you fat twats trying to act like you are any better than her, next minute you're clutching your pearls.
Make up your fucking mind and stop talking out of both sides of your fuckhole.

bev

kiwifarms.net
@ 19:20 "...Focus on the people that love and support you. But like, where are those people?"
WOW get shit on Becky

>be becky, 26yo depressed single dyke
>see depressed+desperate landwhale
>convince landwhale that she's better than she thinks
>don't kill yourself, landwhale. we can be better together.
>date. treat her like a queen.
>degenerate
>lose friends, lose job, lose sex drive, be isolated, landwhale is all you need.
>landwhale evolves to deathfat, you evolve to landwhale
>deathfat loses any semblance of autonomy. blames you.
>be becky, 28yo depressed dyke with depressed deathfat burden

Big Al's Crusty Sty

Just a fly on the wall.
kiwifarms.net
Obviously she's out on a binge haul for her sad whale sized lover. You know she started cryyyeeen and the butler asked what she could do to help, amber gave her a listed for 3 different slop shops, sent her on the fetch quest, and then decided she was still sad so Amber made this video while she waited for her soothing lard balls to come back.

I can't say I saw suicide in the cards, I completely doubt she would go through with it. Come to think of it I've never heard of a deathfat going through with non food based suicide. 🤔

Neck too fat to hang.
Arms too big and heavy to aim a gun at the head.
Bathtub toaster is out due to normal sized tubs and needing a nuclear reactor to get the required juice.
Bridges have walls they can't climb over.
Pills and poison would take bucket loads to do the job and even then vomiting would kick in before the deed is done.
Wrists coated in thick layers of blubber make knives useless.
Anything more inventive requires more movement and brain power so that's out of the question.

So I guess food is the answer, it's easy and they get to keep on doing what they love all the way to the reaper.
She could be like the fat dude in the movie “Seven” who eats until his stomach literally explodes. Maybe that’s how she got the infamous “belly button injury”.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Hello Reddit AL board, you are all fucking cancer. One minute you're talking shit about AL you fat twats trying to act like you are any better than her, next minute you're clutching your pearls.
Make up your fucking mind and stop talking out of both sides of your fuckhole.
Just the idea of crying over a comment like that makes me laugh. Who takes "you should have been aborted" seriously? I mean, it's right up there with "your father should have pulled out" or even a "yo momma" insult. And then who takes seriously someone who takes those comments seriously? The reddit sub is ridiculous.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Just the idea of crying over a comment like that makes me laugh. Who takes "you should have been aborted" seriously? I mean, it's right up there with "your father should have pulled out" or even a "yo momma" insult. And then who takes seriously someone who takes those comments seriously? The reddit sub is ridiculous.
Shes reaching, she knows most people dont give two shits and one fuck about her now after all her bullshit over the years.
Bitch is almost 30 crying about bad werds on da internets.
She knows what she is doing.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino