Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

Echs Why Zed

R. Kelly Dindu Nuffin
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Lee is now cowering in a closet, having realized the entire world is Barneyshit, and randomly screaming as he throws object after object out of the closet, realizing it, too, is Barneyshit.
He's gonna have to clean his room after throwing out all those objects and -- Oh, wait...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJhXVg2QisM

Speaking of cleaning up, I think I found Barneyfag's worst nightmare:

Barneyfag's worst nightmare.png

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
No one who wastes as much time as Barneyfag does on whatever-chan they lurk/whine about sweet nothings on seems capable of getting head that easily to begin with, TBH.

BTW, @x86x2, remember to hug Barney everyday - it's good for you. You just don't know how much, honestly.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino