Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

Gangster Talk

You lookin' at my gut?
kiwifarms.net
Just popping in to say that he still continues his "crusade" to this day. He has posted 9,343 separate times on 4chan about his obsession since November. Now he seems to think someone he calls "vendettafag" is stalking him.
I don't know how long he's been using this script, but it's an interesting one.

I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH. IF I KILLED YOU TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD SATISFY ME BEFORE MY EVENTUAL DEATH. NOTHING I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN ME CRUSHING YOUR FUCKING SKULL, TEARING YOUR FUCKING EYES, BEATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE A LIFELESS FUCKING CARCASS, AND THEN GUTTING, DISMEMBERING AND GRINDING YOU UP UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WORLD IS FREED FROM YOUR EVIL, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET
I like that he's been at it for so long that he can just drop a rant like this in the middle of a thread to little to no reaction.

Echs Why Zed

R. Kelly Dindu Nuffin
kiwifarms.net
I like that he's been at it for so long that he can just drop a rant like this in the middle of a thread to little to no reaction.
Barneyfag said:
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH. IF I KILLED YOU TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD SATISFY ME BEFORE MY EVENTUAL DEATH. NOTHING I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN ME CRUSHING YOUR FUCKING SKULL, TEARING YOUR FUCKING EYES, BEATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE A LIFELESS FUCKING CARCASS, AND THEN GUTTING, DISMEMBERING AND GRINDING YOU UP UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WORLD IS FREED FROM YOUR EVIL, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET
Ow, that edge. Looks like a certain Barneyfag needs a hug...
barneyfag's other worst nightmare.jpg

barneyfag needs a hug.jpg

gay4pay

kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino